Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: ##!WORLD MERGERS!##  (Read 11924 times)

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2005, 06:48:01 am »
I won't use my spares.

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2005, 08:10:52 am »
I am Two Hot females wooot!

Offline Kosila

• Angelic Wrath
    • View Profile
    • http://thefuriousangels.com
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2005, 08:47:55 am »
UMMM ... DIDN"T ANYONE LISTEN TO STYAN?!!?!

Quote from: "Styan"
OOh... Just read the Merge FAQ, just curious are there any other Furious Angels on either input or heuristic? Cause if there are were gonna be called the "Furious Angels E" Confused

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Quote from: "MxO Newsletter"
Crew and Faction data will also be carried over to the new server worlds. In the event that your Crew or Faction name conflicts with another Crew or Faction's name on the new world, the Crew or Faction name will have a tag appended to it.

You know what that means?! We have to grind on the other servers right now so that we can keep our name for sure! Someone is DEFINITELY going to try to ruin our name!

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2005, 08:52:32 am »
good point...

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2005, 09:58:36 am »
Yeah maybe. But another problem would be is we still would get  a name change but if Tbone ran all of the 3 factions it would make for an easy ccr and/or rename with no complicarion.

I say we see what T says on the subject.

Don't believe everything you think.

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2005, 12:48:53 am »
Because of this FA on heuristic we need to make sure that we get ahold of the devs before they do so they dont take our TAG.  therefore we must have numbers on to tell the devs right when the server is restarted.

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2005, 12:56:18 am »
What were the replies to the petitions made last night.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2005, 01:28:29 am »
My petition:
My main character is on the Enumerator server, Fuse. I am a long time member of "Furious Angels" faction there, which has been well established sinse long before beta by TBone, the commander. Here on Input, some members of opposing factions have created a faction with the same name, under different names. I know it is some from enumerator because "OMGxWTFxHAX" details are the same as one of our common enemies on Enumerator. The leaders are all named "TBonesXXXXX" where XXXXX is "MOM", "DAD", and "livemate".

When the servers merge I ask that the original Furious Angels from enumerator keep thier own name, without any server specific flag. To add to that, I would like some action to be taken against these people. While I can not prove it is a group of people on Enumerator that have consistently abused game mechanics, and players, I know you can. I understand the need for money on your part, but most are sick of you not governing rules. There are blatant pictures of members of the "RIP" faction using the HP bug and flying while killing players, yet they are still in game.

Please keep me updated, as I will keep you updated if I can get more information. Thank you, Brian "Fuse" Smith

============================
my update:
I also beleive this is something Aether and/or Walrus should see and address. They are not a new faction that coincidently have the same name. They told other memebers to goto "http://www.followtheangel.org" which is our website. Expect a picture of this from Castiglione (Input name) which is a real FA member, Jeyk, on Enumerator.
==================================
and reply:
Greetings! Thank you for contacting Customer Service. I am sorry to hear that you came across this issue and would like to assure you that we will look into the issue and take considerable actions. I regret any inconvenience caused and assure you our best possible assistance at all times. Sincerely, GM-Sinis The Matrix Online Team Sony Online Entertainment

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2005, 01:57:20 am »
Cool Fuse hopefully they will do something about it.

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2005, 02:06:26 am »
I doubt it.

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2005, 02:51:46 am »
I doubt it too.  We could petition for Faction names to be consistent across all servers with the faction created first by date being the prevalent one overall.  That would stop this crap...?

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2005, 03:29:33 am »
I forgot to mention, they have it listed as "Solved" after that reply.

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2005, 03:40:31 am »
Open it again, ask why and how it was placed on solved, asking if action, and what action, has been taken.

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2005, 04:14:27 am »
already ahead of ya ket...

======================
I notice this is now set as "Solved" status. Can you please let me know what has been done to warrant this status? Simply seeing the issue certainly does not make it solved. Does this mean that our Enumerator factin will not have the added mark to our name? (This is the best idea for all factions, and base it off of creation date) Does this mean the faction name on the other servers will be deleted and the members disbanded? Does this mean the other members have had thier account names linked to trouble makers on other servers and they are taken care of?-in which case I understand not disclosing your reasoning for the status change. Please keep me up to date with the situation and what is being done about it. Thank you.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2005, 08:46:11 am »
and the reply...
Greetings, Thank you for contacting Matrix Online Team.This is GM Bellero at your service. I am sorry to hear that you came across this incident.Unfortunately, I am unable to assist you at the moment. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I am escalating your issue to the senior GM. He will be in touch with you soon. Providing our best possible assistance all the time. Sincerely, GM Bellero The Matrix Online Team Sony Online Entertainment.

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 42