New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

The Quest Pro by Strod
[October 13, 2022, 01:16:51 pm]

No Man's Sky Beyond VR by Tbone
[September 24, 2022, 04:47:52 pm]

Author Topic: MxO and E3  (Read 9775 times)

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2004, 07:38:29 am »
But have a cool logo :).

I guess matrix letters and code would suffice..

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2004, 07:42:17 am »
Yep definately Hiko, go for an all out FA avertising scheme.

PS. I hate you for going. ;)

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2004, 11:35:22 am »
I can't believe I forgot this, but can you try and bring a digital camera and get us some exclusive pics?  Make sure you have the devs approval to post them, but those pics would give our site an edge.

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2004, 05:37:42 pm »
ah the shirt idea is good, however I dont have the time to get it done at the moment. Im packing and trying not to forget my flight tickets and hotel/car rental info. Im going to write down the questions and try to make my way towards MxO and definitly check it out and take lots of pictures.

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2004, 05:40:10 pm »
Quote from: "Asha"
I can't believe I forgot this, but can you try and bring a digital camera and get us some exclusive pics?  Make sure you have the devs approval to post them, but those pics would give our site an edge.

Ah I'll be bringing my camera inside the convention center, assuming Im allowed. If im able to take pictures, Ill see if its ok to post them. :)

Anonymous

wow
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2004, 05:46:11 pm »
if someone hasn't already asked, how much is it going to cost i mean subscription, not the game :) ummm let see another question.....is there going to be level base play or is it going to suck like SWG and letting a newbie of 1 week beat a person playing for 4 months? ok i think thats it lol if i have any other ill let ya know

Zink

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2004, 01:24:33 pm »
cool thanks guys. I'll see if I can find Trav and see if I can get him to answer acouple questions, get a few screenshots and talk to him about the Furious Angels :)

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2004, 02:51:43 pm »
I hope it's not like SWG...because that might really be frustrating for new users, and it may limit the game to people who are already involved in factions like FA. But at the same time, level based play could also have its downs.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
MxO and E3
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2004, 04:28:46 pm »
Aw, too bad the t-shirt idea is falling through...

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2004, 04:47:07 pm »
ah I almost forgot!!!!! I setup a quick blog site that I can send pictures to through my cell phone! the url is  http://conco.textamerica.com  I will be sending pictures daily starting tomorrow (assuming I dont get my phone confiscated from me :P). when i get back home I will have some very good pictures available. but enjoy the blog site for now. :D

and sorry I wasnt able to do the tshirt. If i had more time availble I would have made one. assuming I could have found a place near me that does that kinda stuff.  Maybe at this years Anime Expo I'll have a Furious Angels Shirt made that I can sport around. :)

anyone familier with anime expo in southern california? www.anime-expo.org I go every year.

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2004, 05:39:48 pm »
I hate you for being able to go. xD Have fun and bring us as much info as you can.

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2004, 06:05:10 pm »
I'm so jealous u getta go. I live like a half hour away but it seems they decided to make it closed to the public/ i cudnt get in and i'm busy all week too. Bring back good stuff my freind!

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
MxO and E3
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2004, 07:11:26 pm »
AWESOME!  Our spy is using his super secret spy camera to sneak us pics frmt he inside!  I will post them as they arise.

THANKS DUDE!!!

Quote from: "Hikojiro"
ah I almost forgot!!!!! I setup a quick blog site that I can send pictures to through my cell phone! the url is  http://conco.textamerica.com  I will be sending pictures daily starting tomorrow (assuming I dont get my phone confiscated from me :P). when i get back home I will have some very good pictures available. but enjoy the blog site for now. :D

and sorry I wasnt able to do the tshirt. If i had more time availble I would have made one. assuming I could have found a place near me that does that kinda stuff.  Maybe at this years Anime Expo I'll have a Furious Angels Shirt made that I can sport around. :)

anyone familier with anime expo in southern california? www.anime-expo.org I go every year.
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2004, 07:26:26 pm »
Oh man, tshirts would have been sweet, but I still look forward to some hilariously covert photos!

Anonymous

MxO and E3
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2004, 03:30:35 am »
hey guys im back... just got home about an hour ago. I have some pictures and some cool info. I wasnt able to find Travis although I seen him, but he was talking to someone else and then I think I heard him say something about going to a meeting, so I didnt want to bother him. However I was able to talk to a really cool Q&A support guy.

things I found out:

-there will only be 3 classes, hacker, spy and soldier.
-a hacker is the support person in the group, ie. healing, buffs
-a spy is someone who assigns the group targets ( i didnt understand it really)
-all classes can use guns
-the monthly fee hasnt been figured out yet(but did mention it would be competitive compared to other games)
-beta should start in a month and half (yippee!)
-programs can be added and removed very quickly.(meaning if you are unhappy 6months down the road being a spy you can delete all your programs and add soldier programs)
-There will be open PvP from the start

thats all I remember for now, ill update as I remember. :P  OH and another cool thing is, when I mentioned the furious angles to the guys, they were all "oh! that one awesome website!" and he went on to say that even one of the smartest dudes from there office couldnt even figure it out. hehe  I asked if they would be adding factions/guilds into the beta and he said they would be doing that however they couldnt get everyone. :'(

I will add some pictures later today. KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD. :)

* Discord

Calendar

March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 108
  • Dot Hidden: 0