Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: What are we going to be?  (Read 4203 times)

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« on: May 09, 2004, 01:12:32 am »
He guy, I'm wondering what we're going to be. Like are we going to be like the mysterious sect of faction that has alliances and the such, but still no one knows alot about, or are we going to be like a large clan that everbody wants to be apart of. We could be a hidden but integral faction that can try and control things, or we can be a faction that is respected by all by fighting strictly for honor. I was wondering what was ur guy's take on this?

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 04:58:11 am »
Well, so far we have been bloody secretive, and only a few people bar ourselves know what we exactly are, or how big we are. And I think Tbone wants to keep it like that, at least for the moment. Even people on teh desert of teh real are confused by our cryptic posts. All the ##broadcast dapth stuff really gets to them. Lol

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2004, 06:23:53 am »
I think that we should remain really secretive, don't let anyone outside our clan know who we really are.  I really dissagree with allying with the Illuminati, it would destroy our reputation completely and people wouldn't think twice about us.  We could possibly make an alliance with a smaller faction than the Illiminati, I'm ok for that.  At least that way people will think that we aren't just there because we need the support, but because we are nice guys who are helping our lesser faction, although we would have to be quite selective over who we chose.

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2004, 07:15:44 am »
Oronos read my post in Ally Potentials, it's like about 99.9% exact what u just said, I've jsut elaborated on it a bit.

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2004, 07:22:17 am »
Sounds good :)

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2004, 08:49:59 am »
Also, i've heard a rumor that Illumnati is having some problems. They even lost a ship, the HvCft Trinity.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
What are we going to be?
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2004, 09:58:06 am »
We haven't allied with them yet. If and when we do, we will either be their equal or superior to them. The Illuminati will never be a crutch to us. I will have to research the problems they have been having. In reality, if everyone stays active, we really don't need any allies, outside of friends who want support.

Right now we are mysterious and that's a good place to be while growing. My plan is to eventually become more public, basically surprising everyone by having this greatly superior faction somehow emerge from no where. Who knows if that's how it'll be. We'll see!

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2004, 10:37:45 am »
I say that we try to stay mysterious, at least until the MxO is released. After the game is released I think that we should try to become a name that everyone knows and respects, but that no one really knows anything about.

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2004, 10:47:47 am »
Quote from: "Soma"
I say that we try to stay mysterious, at least until the MxO is released. After the game is released I think that we should try to become a name that everyone knows and respects, but that no one really knows anything about.

How can they respect us if they don't know us

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2004, 10:49:27 am »
I think more than anything, actions speak louder than words.  In fact, actions scream while the rooftops.  If we're to be known, it will be through our accomplishments.  The understanding that we're a mature, organized faction will come when people see that we accomplish tasks no other group is able to.

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2004, 11:14:26 am »
You were right Condor, they have lost a ship, and it is the Hvcft Trinity, and it just so happens that that ship is piloted by thier previous second-in-command, who was disgusted by thier leader, scorpio, i think, who seems to be racist and sexist, or was that just the illuminati forums. I don't know, but it seems that they are setting up the fouth riech over there, and they do it unde rthe name of good! hah, i spit at the m and say this"your mother was an 'amster and your father smelled of elderberries, good day to you!"

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2004, 11:15:04 am »
And also just a nice load of guys, that lend a hand to respecting lesser factions who are in trouble.

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2004, 11:24:39 am »
Hvcft? Is that the clan with a so called Tim_unplugged? He was being quite arrogant and cocky in "The Underground Clan" thread.When MxO comes out and the clan does indeed find him while he is "near me", I would not help the bastard.

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2004, 11:26:32 am »
no, its short for hovercraft, and its not a clan.

Anonymous

What are we going to be?
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2004, 11:32:22 am »
Woops, I need to read more carefully...

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27