New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

The Quest Pro by Strod
[October 13, 2022, 01:16:51 pm]

No Man's Sky Beyond VR by Tbone
[September 24, 2022, 04:47:52 pm]

Author Topic: Rust Information/Log  (Read 49682 times)

Offline Maglorius

• RIFTER
  • Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Rust Information/Log
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2014, 11:57:10 am »
You have you craft a stone hatchet, you get a powerful rock to start off with, lol!

Offline Phienyx

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2014, 12:11:59 pm »
Oh ok.  I was looking to craft a stone hatchet.  I just didn't see it in my list.  I'll look again.

We're Angels, not saints.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
« Reply #197 on: December 12, 2014, 04:24:00 am »
I'm still jacked up on adrenaline from tonight. Hopefully I can pass out soon. Great work from everyone involved!

Kdude was perfect as a distraction and lookout. Seriously, he was always in the right place at the right time.

DJ's intel  was the only way things went smoothly. We wouldn't have even found their base or known they were gonna hit us tonight and work with Kilo without him. We might have been sitting ducks otherwise.

Lithium had one of the hardest and most stressful tasks of solo raiding and pulled it off without a hitch! That gave us the forward momentum to be successful the rest of the night.

As always, Broin's tracking and combat skills were invaluable. He was front of the line in every combat scenario and never went down. He's come a long way LOL! Of course his plan with the shacks worked brilliantly as well.

Mag shot everything and everything died. Just another day for Mag.

If we fell short anywhere it was with my leadership. There were some tough decisions to be made and I was a little wishy washy with what to do. Ultimately together we had the sense to make it all work, and at the end of the night that's what counts.

Thanks for staying up super late. Defended our base and raided two others simultaneously! Keep an eye out for LaceUp, loc, Kilo, and kush king. No doubt they will be trying to make our lives difficult (if they don't rage quit).

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
« Reply #198 on: January 17, 2015, 04:07:30 am »
Just finished helping Kdude on his alternate/practice server.

A week or so ago the admin and some of the admins friends spawned C4 and completely cleaned Kdude out. He had months of stuff (low quality metal, C4, you name it), and it all got taken on a whim by the admin. Not one to back down from a challenge, Kdude spent all week farming 14 C4 to hit a small base he believed to be the admin's friends.

Hearing of his plight, I logged in to help. It was a simple 4x3, three stories tall, with two sleepers. The third and second story were full of boxes. Seemed like the right place, though I was surprised they hadn't built a new base with all the supplies they had gotten from Kdude.

The base was full of Kdude's stuff. The first two C4 netted us 25 C4, so at that point we already had enough to finish the base off. Every room was full of awesome loot (mostly hard earned wares of Kdude).

When I got to the third floor, I found this. 350 C4 that the admin had spawned and left in boxes! We found the motherload! We spent the rest of the night clearing out the base, but Kdude needed a new spot that the admin and his friends didn't know about, so I built him the Coast Base but made out of metal. We moved all the stuff there and hid all the C4 in hidden small stashes in the doors in the stairway. As long as he's careful when he goes there, I doubt anyone will ever find it on that server.

The best part was when I came back to their base to pick up my sleeping bag, the walls exploded out of decay. It turns out they hadn't logged in in a few days and their base had now decayed open. Having already looted everything, we took the opportunity to destroy everything else in the base. When they come back, it'll look like the base decayed, including the boxes with all the stuff. They won't even be looking for a raider or that 350 C4! Epic ninja raid!

Offline Maglorius

• RIFTER
  • Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 17, 2015, 07:15:53 am »
That is freaking awesome! Haha!

K Dude can literally rule that server with that much C4. Hopefully he doesn't get noticed on the coast by the admin. Looks like he did an awesome job scouting where they placed all his stuff.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 07:25:53 am by Maglorius »

* Discord

Calendar

March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online