Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: The fun they had - PvP Report  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Zortarg

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.benfee.de
The fun they had - PvP Report
« on: April 01, 2009, 04:25:32 am »
So this is a report of our latest pvp action. it may be a bit to read but i promise you its worth it.

it was early evening in europe when i had enough of stupid gathering. so i poked redx and said that we should go out have some fun.
and that is what we had. we met up at Iriendier (that floating elven city in the northern part). that city is famous for its "winter blades residents" and yea we found quite a few of them. we had our fun killing some of them who came back from troll hunting. so they had a bit of loot (/cheer).

after that we went a bit north. not far out we found a orc on a drake. redx had some mixed leather armor. i only had cloth. the ork attacked us and thought we would be easy prey. but soon he saw that we were able to dodge, evade, block a good part of his attacks wile the second was able to do a good dmg on him and/or his drake. so after a while he started running. with his drake badly injured we chaesd him fireing mana missiles and arrows. the orc stupid enough not to run away straigt, taking some curves and so did not get away fast enough. finaly the drake collapsed under th efire (too bad i realy would like to have that) and the orc saw himself alone against two.
we both nearly out of stamina, but the orc was not realy diffrent. he too showed a not bad fight. we all tryed to be carefull with at our limits of our stamina. in the end we took him down mostly ranged, after he used a lot his shield.
one dead mount one dead orc. and some loot. some studded leather, some "npc skeletton armor parts". so i upgraded form cloth to some better stuff.

after this success we decided to go back to bank and upgrade our weapons. what we did. so we got our better rank 20 stuff and headed out again.

the target this time was the mahirim city to the north (dont ask me for the name) and this is where the real fun began:

we got there unseen so we sneaked inside over a wall, hiding behind walls, bushes and in guard towers. watching the city, waiting for a chance. and it came. an alfar just walked to the alchimist. lucky us.. up on him, killed ganked and off to our hiding spot again.
then redx said: "hey, someone in public wants to buy a mount. ill tell him he should come over here and bring the money". and this is what happend after some time. they talked a bit and after a while he realy came. yea he realy came. redx jumped down while i was buisy with an naked alfar(that was not realy hard to kill). then it went wild. more alfar mahirim and orcs were suddenly there. i finaly jumped down and saw redx fighting with 3 others. a mount on my back and even more incomming. redx screamed: "i have it i got the 300 gold". and i just said"run man, run, too many here." so we lost sight of each other. i saw a ramp up a wall. ran there, up the wall. jumped down. too the left, left again, then the right. always following the walls and buildings so i could not so easyly been seen. then there was the entrence (not that i have known that it is there), straight out, to the left again, running for the rocks, trees, yea finaly out. after a hill i looked back. no persuers...  "pew"
ts: "hey redx im out what about you" ... "im out as well. and i have the 300 gold".
that was the part where i realy could not stoping laughing...

we both bindstoned back to iriendier and leafhelm.

yea that was the fun we had.
just the two of us, both not realy good equiped, both not realy high end skills, but we pulled it of, had so much fun just because we had the guts to do it.
i just want to say with this. just come join us. its worth it. yea sometimes it sucks. you lose your gear and loot, sometimes you could kick the game. but sometimes you do something like this, and you have so much fun.

Zort
Two planets are meeting in space. Asks the first:"Do you have human as well?" Answers the second:"Yes, but that passes by."

Anonymous

Re: The fun they had - PvP Report
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2009, 07:03:32 am »
Best thing is: we killed alot in their city while getting out. he pmed me:
"nice.." "I will pull this trix for myself sometime"
we had a nice chat.

And yeah. I was happy Zortarg and I were 2, Im hunting alone up their and at the ork wilderness bank often, and with 2 you really can own.

Good thing is:

You will never run out of banded sets and mounts, I steal and loot so much :>

Thx Zortarg for the party, and sorry to everyone who was in Teamspeak hearing our screams and stuff.

Priceless. Just Awesome.

Offline Ash

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2009, 09:50:51 am »
Good job guys!

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men"

Offline KnightOfZero

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2009, 11:37:07 am »
wow sweet dude, nice job! lol
There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  People who understand binary, and people who do not.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:18 pm »
Just thought you might like to know, the Forest Republic is now allied with the Savage Alliance, that includes the city you guys were terrorizing so successfully and a lot of people I do not like heh. We'll see what developments occur. And nice job yesterday guys!

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 03:30:37 pm »
I have decided that I love Zor and Red if only for their banter back and forth on TS.

Come to me...

No no We go now

No come here now... We have this

Where you?

Here here Come now

No great job guys we all need to do more of this and with that said....

http://thefuriousangels.com/index.php?msg=87507

Go ahead, make my day.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 03:38:03 pm »
@Sol, this alliance sucks so much. allied with vinds and SA Alliance, wtf. -_-

@Broin harhar. yeah. I was thinking about how funny we were for listeners. ;)

I hope to be there on Saturday!

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 04:03:07 pm »
hahaha that was pure gold.  LITERALLY!  heehee
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2009, 04:13:42 pm »
Nicely done!

It's good to know that Setun and I aren't the only ones doing this. With that said, whenever i see you two on we should join forces and wreak havoc!

Our preference though is going more south for alfar =3

Kudos, btw. It's definitely worth the effort especially if you start out with little to lose.

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 51