New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

The Quest Pro by Strod
[October 13, 2022, 01:16:51 pm]

No Man's Sky Beyond VR by Tbone
[September 24, 2022, 04:47:52 pm]

Author Topic: Dog Tag Contest!  (Read 14733 times)

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2004, 08:31:09 am »
I just saw what Ketamininja was talking about.  Pretty sweet, man.  Now I'm torn...

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2004, 10:43:01 am »
These new sigs are awesome Gillettte. Would you mind doing me one, with the head of this chap as the customised bit...
http://www.ironmaiden.com/downloads/dod2_sm.jpg
Erebus is a section of Hell so it kinda fits. If you can make it semi defined like you did with Ajax's and Wolf's bits, kinda grey and transparent, that would be sweet. Thanks a lot. If that ain't working just a scythe would be cool.

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2004, 11:00:24 am »
Hey Gillette.  Could you make me one too ?

I'm not sure how to personalize it though.  Any ideas ?  Something that would fit with my alias.

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2004, 11:33:40 am »
I would like mine to have a skull please, if that's ok.  Also have the swishing button stuff, that's looks bad ass man. *waves his thumb spatically*  Nice one.

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2004, 11:34:25 am »
Gillette, I'd love to have one of your animated sigs. If you do one, I'd love to have the psd file so I could personalize it some how. I don't know if I can, I think what yopu did is really cool!

thank you.

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2004, 11:38:52 am »
I'd love one too.

I guess I can personalize it a bit myself.

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2004, 11:43:24 am »
They are hella-crazy dude! Could I maybe have one, with like a picture of a Desert Eagle or something? That'd be awesome to use on the MxO forums. Thanks!

(PS: I think we have a new dog tag maker... he he he...)

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2004, 12:02:46 pm »
Gillette:
Hope your not too overworked - but if you can can you do me a sig with this guy in it:
http://img43.exs.cx/img43/3627/ninjacleancolourized.jpg
If you can't can you PM me or post here and I'll try it - but they'll all look better if they're done by the same person so...

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2004, 01:08:49 pm »
Guess I should have hung out on the forums instead of getting a cup of coffee.

Anywho, if you want these, here's the plan: I'll batch up the whole lot - give everyone in FA the same basic sig. After that (which I can do fairly fast) I'll post the gif's and the psd's in the same place. If you want to modify it yourself, have at it. If you want me to do it (which is totally cool) I will, with the caveat that it will get done when it gets done. :D Anything you want el customizedola will go faster if you choose a relatively square image with a solid or consistent background. If you have an idea, feel free to ms paint it up to better express what you're looking for. Heh.

I'll also post the base template file and the fonts. (That stuff over people's names does actually say something.)

Under the FA part of the sigs it currently says: the price of freedom is eternal vigilance

Someone outside of FA will be anal and figure it out at some point... so... I guess the question before I hammer this lot out is: What should it say? Or does anyone even care?

Something else. For animations more complex than the spinning wheel, it needs to be a multiple image to still fit within the MxO guidelines. It's not a problem for me to make, and I'll put up a basic how-to for bbcode and the MxO forums - anywhere else you ever want to use a multi-image sig, you're on your own. :D I made one for T as an experiment and I really like how it turned out... I'll put it up when I get back to my place.

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2004, 01:28:39 pm »
Hey Gillette, can I actually get that sig from you, becuase that is freakin sweet

I just saved the GIF file, hope that's cool with you Gillette.

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2004, 01:45:08 pm »
Quote from: "Gillette"

Anywho, if you want these, here's the plan: I'll batch up the whole lot - give everyone in FA the same basic sig. After that (which I can do fairly fast) I'll post the gif's and the psd's in the same place. If you want to modify it yourself, have at it. If you want me to do it (which is totally cool) I will, with the caveat that it will get done when it gets done. :D Anything you want el customizedola will go faster if you choose a relatively square image with a solid or consistent background. If you have an idea, feel free to ms paint it up to better express what you're looking for. Heh.

I'll also post the base template file and the fonts. (That stuff over people's names does actually say something.)

Good idea. Always wanted seven to do that with his tags.
This way we can all do our own, and anyone not able to can get more help other than the orig sig creator.

I would have it so that custom messages can be put in place of the vigilance message.

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2004, 01:57:46 pm »
Love it, Gillette, simply love it

Can't wait to get my hands on the .psd and work with it.  If I'm totally lame, I might bug you.  I think I wanna put the little angel pic used by the gaming site in describing furious angels (might be posted on this thread somewhere), but I can play with it and save your time.

Awesome job!

*edit* ohyeah, and I'm going to add some pink the color of the eye in my personal icon because, well, i like hot pink!*/edit*[/img]

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2004, 02:03:26 pm »
Great job Gillette, love the sig.  I can't wait to get mine and start using it on the boards.

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2004, 03:13:19 pm »
So how do I recieve my basic sig?

Anonymous

Dog Tag Contest!
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2004, 03:19:09 pm »
*.gif's (Just the one's I've done so far. Not everyone's... yet.)

*.psd's (No template yet - and some of the psd's are full of junk for no reason other than I was lazy earlier and just kept adding on. And I haven't verified that they are all on frame 1 for those of you without Image Ready... so... you might have some issues with editing them. I'll fix that stuff up in a bit.)

fonts

T's 2 piece sig (under 100kb total):

Who's the man with the master plan?

Made up of:

and

Tact's got done because it was simple:

Real ultimate power.

And I'm pretty much busy for the rest of the night. So maybe I'll batch out the entire faction's sigs tommorow.

* Discord

Calendar

March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 104
  • Dot Hidden: 0