New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

The Quest Pro by Strod
[October 13, 2022, 01:16:51 pm]

No Man's Sky Beyond VR by Tbone
[September 24, 2022, 04:47:52 pm]

Author Topic: FA Hoodies (UPDATED)  (Read 16073 times)

Anonymous

FA Hoodies (UPDATED)
« Reply #105 on: April 08, 2005, 06:25:18 pm »
to bring up sharpshooter again. will the t-shirts and hoddies be interenational or us only? it is a kinda got to know thing.

EDIT: woooo,  start of page 8.

Anonymous

FA Hoodies (UPDATED)
« Reply #106 on: April 08, 2005, 07:35:33 pm »
it depends on where we order from. if we do somewhere where we give everyone a template and they order their own, i'm sure the company will send overseas. hell, half of the basic shirts are probably made in taiwan anyway! (no offense to overseas people, it's more of a trash on US, we can't even make our own flags or flag pins .... dumb people and their cheap labor, sheesh)

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
FA Hoodies (UPDATED)
« Reply #107 on: April 09, 2005, 02:49:11 am »
It would probably have to go like this:

We would find one single design with no in game names or ship names or anything...  
The cost of printing would probably be cheaper this way.  1 design.  1 bulk order.  
Who ever makes the bulk purchase would then be incharge of taking payments and shipping to all members who want one.

Grim. I would say take your favorite design and tweak it up and we'll put it in the submission pile to be voted on.  Let me find a good priced vendor (maybe even one that's local so we only have to pay for shipping once instead of twice) and then I'll get the design template and then we'll start the design contest.

I figure who ever's design gets the vote of the faction gets a free shirt.  we might mark up each hoodie a buck to cover the cost of the freebie.
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

Anonymous

FA Hoodies (UPDATED)
« Reply #108 on: April 09, 2005, 10:17:15 am »
Could someone wset up a  pay pal system where we could order our shirts and stuff, and if everything fell through, for whatever reason, people could get there money back?  That way, people could "pre-order" if you will, and people can put the sizes they want. This way, whoever is ordering the shirts also wouldn't have to front all of the money.  If say half of us preorder, that should be enough to get a good sized order  and whoever ordered could put up for the cost of say 10 or 15 shirts, and sell them on paypal as well.  i know its a lot oof work to ask one person, but this is something we've wanted to do for a while, and the really good things in life dont come easy.  Another option would be to do a pre-order only setup.  This has two major benefits.  The first bieng that it doesn't require anyone to front money for any shirts other than their own.  If we include shipping and handling, we may even be able to have the company we order from mail them out for us.  Also, this is a risk free set up as long as we trust whoever holds the paypal account.  We all put our money in, and if the company jacks up the prices on us (as I have seen many shirt companies try to do)  or there is a shipping problem, the person holding the paypal account can cancel all of the orders, and all of the money will be refunded to the credit cards.  Ok, Im done rambling, just my thoughts.

Anonymous

FA Hoodies (UPDATED)
« Reply #109 on: April 09, 2005, 02:28:33 pm »
i nominate two people and they happen to be the first two people who started this clan =) likwidtek and tbone

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
FA Hoodies (UPDATED)
« Reply #110 on: April 09, 2005, 03:11:13 pm »
WTF? likwidtek started this clan? Tbone was the only one that started this clan. Enoc join at the conception and Zero joined  a day later. I then joined a week after that. Then Jester and ArchNemesis and then I think it was LightSpeed (AKA DoubleOhZero AKA Lithium) Then likwidtek was about a week after that. (I think thats all that is left.)
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Anonymous

FA Hoodies (UPDATED)
« Reply #111 on: April 10, 2005, 03:28:55 pm »
if you look at what its on the site, thats where im getting my info, i dont really care, as long as i dont have to do it, hehe

Anonymous

FA Hoodies (UPDATED)
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2005, 08:42:43 am »
Well do we have any rough drafts of what we want to see on the shirts?

* Discord

Calendar

March 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 178