Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Just a thought  (Read 2094 times)

Anonymous

Just a thought
« on: October 05, 2005, 10:27:29 pm »
Back in the day we kinda made a careless mistake of creating FA on what was Method. T  I was thinking maybe now we could run with it now that the event gap has set in.  Heres what i propose:
1. Im not asking to make FA on Recursion myself of course thats Tbones job. All im asking is what if we had a presence there?  Im not saying lvl to 50 in two weeks, but show up and start giving TC something to think about as they seem unchallenged as of late.
2. The actual faction name doesnt even have to be the same.
3. I for one can get bored inbetween pvp and end up sitting in mara.  With a presence on Recursion us 50's could have something to do when pvp isnt going on or events are not happening.
4. Wouldnt it be sweet to pvp TC again in Zero One? I think a FA pounding is exactly what they need.

Never is it my intention to split FA into two groups Im just asking if its possible to have something to fall back on when things are going slow on Vector.

Id like to hear everyones opinion especially Tbone's thoughts on this.  Whether or not it works out I will be happy with the decision and wont take it in a negative manner if it doesnt go through.  Im only proposing this as im a little bored lol.

Anonymous

Re: Just a thought
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 10:36:35 pm »
The trick with doing something like this is what you said here yourself, not splitting the faction in two. If we can keep it as something to do when Vector is slow then it should work.

If we can get it to work that would be fine with me, though I think that if you are going to play on Recursion you  should only have crews and not run around with a faction tag unless Tbone gives it the all clear.

I also have already been playing with this idea for awhile, when it seems like nobody is on, I just hop on my alt. character and level it up maybe half a level. I have a level 15 character on Recursion that I play like I said before, when nothing is happening on Vector.

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 10:54:47 pm »
I personnally would rather spend my time leveling and working on my character that I will use on our native server rather than waisting time and resources on a character which would have no value or meaning other than to kill TC.

If TC wanna grow some balls then they can come fight me in person on a real players server (hostle)

Don't believe everything you think.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 11:28:06 pm »
Remember this isnt mandatory if it happens this is for people with nothing to do.  So if you feel your wasting time doing it, you are not obligated to do it regardless.

Tizona i have a lvl 11 there right now if you want to do some missions let me know.

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2005, 02:24:32 pm »
We have up to 3 charachters to use on our home server. This is just my opion I am not trying to disscurage anyone from doing this, but we should be lvling up our other 2 and maybe work on getting some of the special Items like sakura ninja bandanas, widows moore items, Things that our lvl 50 charachters need. If we are bored that might be an option rather than going to another server. Again this is not meant to shoot down your idea orien, just another suggestion.

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2005, 03:25:14 pm »
I like going ot the other server, which I havent been since the day right before server merge, because it is awesome when you meet old friends, like I will go into mara c and get a few tells from people saying sup, long time no see etc.

Topherous Jedi Sentinel
Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Anonymous

Just a thought
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2005, 03:28:01 pm »
It's also nice to be able to take a bit of an in-game vacation from the endless hostility that is Vector, and be able to enjoy something as simple as an in-game get-together without being Dev Fielded.

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Just a thought
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2005, 03:31:40 pm »
indeed

Topherous Jedi Sentinel

Anonymous

Just a thought
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2005, 03:38:39 pm »
Well anyone thats over on Recursion my ingame is xOrienx. Yea it is nice to get swarmed with tells that are actually friendly for once.  Everytime i get on Recursion i get tells from TC, CotC, and Iceburg wondering how everyones doin.  Its nice.

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Just a thought
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2005, 03:44:17 pm »
w00t same peeps for me too and my name on there is xKhr0n1kx, and you most likely will only see me on that char once in a blue moon.

Topherous Jedi Sentinel

Anonymous

Just a thought
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2005, 09:24:19 pm »
You can find me as xTizonax, level 16. As I said before, I only go on if nothing is happening and I need a real break. Once I hear that something is going I quit and jump to my Vector character.

Anonymous

Just a thought
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2005, 10:41:58 pm »
Quote from: "Tizona"
You can find me as xTizonax, level 15. As I said before, I only go on if nothing is happening and I need a real break. Once I hear that something is going I quit and jump to my Vector character.

Thats what i do. Maybe we should throw another temp faction name together that has noe connection to FA till we get confirmation from T.

Offline Ash

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Just a thought
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2005, 11:28:53 pm »
I have a lvl 30 character on there named "shinzui" which I used to play before I became FA, it was on the old Iterator server.  Haven't played it in a while but would be glad to help any of your alternates lvl up.

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men"

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/Inner_Fatman
Just a thought
« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 02:31:11 am »
I have a level 6 named Hegemone.. feel free to look me up from time to time

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Just a thought
« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 09:57:37 am »
I have a level 1 named ManicVeIocity on Recursion.

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 42