Party
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 05:39:50 pm »
Tbone Wrote:

I think Bell is also kinda near..?

around 1.5 to 2 hours....

Anonymous

Party
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2008, 01:18:52 am »
I need to sucker the hubby into letting me resub..or something. I'm bored out of my mind..but the only way I would is if I knew other angels were gonna be on! And thanks guys and gal for making me feel not so old. haha..
  Ana..once I know what the hubbies reg schedule is, we'll make plans to hang out...and damn you arent 21 yet are you? we could do a pub crawl if you were. It's been a long time since I did that. hehe

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2008, 03:18:26 am »
yes, ana how old are you? i thought drinking was not possible till 21 years old (legally at least).

Offline Subb

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 06:13:12 am »
The way to get in is to get a fake ID so shit that the bouncer's let you in for trying. It's a tried and tested method, but I can legally drink so it takes the fun out of it :(

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 11:17:26 am »
Quote from: "Safirina"
I need to sucker the hubby into letting me resub..or something. I'm bored out of my mind..but the only way I would is if I knew other angels were gonna be on! And thanks guys and gal for making me feel not so old. haha..
  Ana..once I know what the hubbies reg schedule is, we'll make plans to hang out...and damn you arent 21 yet are you? we could do a pub crawl if you were. It's been a long time since I did that. hehe

No, I'm not 21. You could always just tailgate at a game with me, though! That's just as fun, if not more fun. Bars are really expensive... it's so much easier and cheaper to just mix your own drinks at a party somewhere!

Haha, nocry, I'm only 17. I don't use a fake ID (nor will I ever), but every once in a while I will have a beer or two with some friends. I've only been drunk once in my life (the night I called Lits), but I would absolutely love to be on TS with you guys when you all get drunk.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
Party
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2008, 04:42:37 pm »
meh. I don't see the fuss or excitement. I turn 21 in 9 days and I have never had a drink in my life. Saved a lot of money, money for nice computers, and cars.

I don't try to stop people from drinking and I don't avoid parties were it is present. It is just an extreme social pressure that almost nobody has the will power to avoid--and then, worse yet, it is used in excess, and then becomes fun, funny, cool to do, or the thing to do when life is frustrating and pissing you off--which becomes everyday.

That's the silly part.

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Subb

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2008, 07:45:58 am »
Britain is historically known for being the Booze central of the world. We just get sloshed, fact. Some people get aggressive but most people like me just get all happy and think everyone's cool (except for that wanker of a bouncer than wont let me bring my kebab into the pub - tosspot).

I respect your decision Lithium (hell I admire you for it) but there is nothing more relaxing than having a bottle of budweiser and watching some TV infront of the fire... hell, I miss home sometimes hahahaha.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2008, 09:01:55 pm »
i'm 22 and probably have had only a few drinks my entire life. i can probably say maybe about max 7 to 8 drinks... It's no big deal to be honest... you're not missing much. Hell i didn't even drink on my 21st.

People make a big deal only because it's society's way of partying...

My friends like drinking occasionally but never make too big of a deal, i almost never drink though... mostly because i'm not fond of beer and because i'm ALWAYS driving.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
Party
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2008, 03:06:41 am »
Alcohol is overrated. Sometime sit back and watch new 21 yr old drink in a bar and ask yoruself if you want to look like them.

...the more you know

Offline Tecknik

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2008, 10:51:10 am »
Quote from: "ArchNemesis"
I'm 22 and probably have had only a few drinks my entire life. I can probably say maybe about max 7 to 8 drinks... It's no big deal to be honest... you're not missing much. Hell I didn't even drink on my 21st.

People make a big deal only because it's society's way of partying...

My friends like drinking occasionally but never make too big of a deal, I almost never drink though... mostly because I'm not fond of beer and because I'm ALWAYS driving.

o_O

I am exactly the same.  22, don't drink much, didn't drink on my 21st, always driving...

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2008, 12:41:12 am »
Quote from: "Lithium"
meh. I don't see the fuss or excitement. I turn 21 in 9 days and I have never had a drink in my life. Saved a lot of money, money for nice computers, and cars.

I don't try to stop people from drinking and I don't avoid parties were it is present. It is just an extreme social pressure that almost nobody has the will power to avoid--and then, worse yet, it is used in excess, and then becomes fun, funny, cool to do, or the thing to do when life is frustrating and pissing you off--which becomes everyday.

That's the silly part.

High-Five...I still had a drink with my parents on my birthday, and I take out friends when they turn 21, but none of it is about getting drunk.
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Offline Lits

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2008, 01:53:51 am »
hey now, everyone needs that's rebellion stage. It took me until I was actually legal to drink to figure out I was acting like a bonehead.

Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Party
« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2008, 11:20:03 am »
I didn't start drinking until I turned 21. I just drink at parties/bars (when there is free booze especially) and occassionally on a quiet evening after I've had a really long day (usually just one drink to relax a bit). Just make sure you always have a safe way home and know your limit. And don't drink when you're really emotional.

Offline Subb

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Party
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2008, 05:03:30 pm »
Quote from: "Tbone"
And don't drink when you're really emotional.

I agree, stay clear of the booze when you're going through rough times. Before you know it, you've had a whole bottle of whiskey 'cause buttons the hamster died.

lke Srsly.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online