Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Complaints about FA Members  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Complaints about FA Members
« on: January 01, 2005, 04:06:08 am »
I'm sorry to send such a pm but in the past 3 days my faction and I have ran into numerous problems and incidents with behaviors and ill PR aspects that many of your members have demonstrated, attitudes and more that if Ozari, Boombye or other friends of mine in the FA was around to witness would not of otherwise happened as well as their speak of using bugs/exploits to their benefit. Is this truly how the FA are? Other then that I've waited back about a month without a reply of any nature. That's alright though, perhaps we're not good enough to have the time of day by many of your members, but if that's the case I don't want much contact to begin with. I've been treated better by non zionist guild that we all hate, RIP. That in itself is a sad note. I hope you can clean up the FA a bit, otherwise I don't see much of a positive future if so many are trying to bring down the name I thought FA stood for, values similar to that of the Sacred Order. best of luck to you and your faction and may the future provide a better change.

SPGN and Sacred order founder,

SolisFate

My reply:

## Broadcast depth
## Incoming Transmission...
## Tbone // HvCFT Libertas
## RELAY Initialized

I'm sorry that you have had a negative experience with the Furious Angels, but if you are wanting to give me advice, you will have to be a little more specific.

The are several reasons why I have held off on contacting you. Firstly, I wanted to see how the Sacred Order operated in-game. We are rather selective with our allies, and I did not want to jump into something without getting to know your members first. For some reason, I have not seen SO in-game. There have been several faction events, and I think I may have seen you at one of them. I was giving you time to establish yourselves within the Matrix. Another reason is that it is the Christmas holidays, and I have been busy with Real Life events due to that.

As for our poor behavior, I can assure you that the Furious Angels are about positve gaming. If you've had negative experiences with us, I would appreciate you giving me the names and what happened. As you probably know, it is impossible to keep an eye on your members at all times. I would like to think that all of my members are mature enough to know how to handle themselves, but sometimes people can "put on a show" for their leader. If you report to me any negativity, it would be greatly appreciated. We stress being honorable and positive and making sure that the game is fun for everyone. The only group we have actively tried to cause problems for is RIP due to their behavior during some other events. Even then, we try not to "trash talk" them and simply view it as "doing our job". I believe RIP is trying to get back on track, and, even though they were a minor nuisance, they impressed me at our last event (which was last night) by not ruining it.

As for exploits, that causes for some explanation. The Furious Angels was the first faction to discover an "exploit" to level. We immediately reported it, and we were told that we could continue to use it mainly so they could see how big of an exploit it is and also so that some of the newer high level abilities could be tested (we discovered the exploit right after a patch that wiped characters and added high level content). I have talked with a number of MxO Staff about it. They fixed our exploit, but another faction discovered a new one. Unfortunately, they did NOT report the exploit, and it was probably two or three weeks until we found out about it. Once we did, we reported it, and hopefully it will be fixed in the upcoming patch. What you have to realize is that this game is still in Beta. Our primary objective is to test out the game. Rest assured we will not be exploiting at all once the game goes live - doing so would defeat the purpose of an MMORPG. I'm not sure what you've heard about us exploiting, but that's the story. If you've heard differently, please let me know. FA has a very close relationship with the staff of MxO, and we would not want to do anything to jeapordize that.

Once again I apologize for not contacting you. There's a lot that I do, and sometimes unless something is staring in my face, it gets pushed to the back. I assure you that I am not trying to pretend like my faction is better than yours or anything petty like that. I look forward to interacting with your faction in-game and, being Zionist, I think it's important for Zion factions to stick together. I will make an effort to add you to my friend list and let you know of important activities. Maybe we could have an FA/SO mixer or something? I hate for you to get the wrong impression of us due to behavior I am unaware of or rumors circulating around the grapefine. I look forward to further correspondance!

## End Transmission...

So...does anyone know what he's talking about? I'm a little lost myself...

Anonymous

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2005, 06:52:37 am »
I don't quite know; the PM was confusing and I thought he said he had a problem with me until i read it again, then realising he meant that I was one of those friends (Duh!). It's quite a confusing PM, but I game with him and chat with him on Ventrilo all the time, so I'll ask him exactly what he meant by all that later today.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2005, 10:13:36 am »
I just finished talking to him on Ventrilo, I'll catch up with you on TS later to update you on what he means and exactly what incidents he's talking about.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2005, 12:53:23 pm »
Well I can say with confidence that I didn't say anything negative towards them or anyone...in fact, I don't say anything at all in MxO, unless it's a 'ty' or 'lol' or I HAVE to answer because someone has asked me something directly...I'm basically role-playing the 'silent weapons guy' (like in the movie Soldier).

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2005, 01:37:44 pm »
Wow... I didn't even know that Sacred Order had any beta accounts. Tbone, if you need a location for a party, let me know. I found a large-ish, out of the way club in Hampton Green with a bar, dance floor, and offices on floors around the club.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2005, 02:38:42 pm »
I've never talked to or seen a Sacred Order player. As for the beta thing... the only thing I've ever done that is remotely close to being unfair or mean is when some guy was doing the exploits and I accidentily screwed up his missions for  being there. But I said I was sorry and left!

I'd expect one of our members who might have been rude to SO would say something in this thread right away and clear it up. I mean, worse than RIP? Please... sounds more like he just wanted you to talk to him so he can bask in the glory that is Tbone of The Furious Angels.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2005, 02:39:49 pm »
Over the past week I have seen Solis and a few of his crew in the archive on the Merv side.  When I go into the archive I can pretty much take out a whole side on my own, but I always let whomever is there group with me so that they get info.  This past week myself and other F.A. have added Solis and his people into our info. mission groups so that they wouldn't be left without getting any info.  I've kept them uber buffed also during that time.  I really don't know what he is talking about as I think we go out of our way to help others in game.   The only problem I could see is that it does take time for us to get back to people, and that may put some people off,  but that is the nature of our group.  We are careful, selective, and I don't think we should change that.

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2005, 04:00:16 pm »
## Broadcast depth
## Incoming Transmission...
## Solis Fate // HvCFT Prometheus
## RELAY Initialized

I appreciate the quick responses. I have noted the incidents on ventrilo with Ozari. Another you may wish to speak with is Meduna concerning some displays I believe she has seen.

I am sorry that you have yet to run into any Sacred Order members, we have been busy lurking in the shadows and gathering to our own personal events, for that I apologize. The first main event some of our members attended was the RFZ New Years Bash at Club Avalon (we were there on and off throughout the day). I will look forward to further interaction with you and other solid FA members at the future RFZ events and more. Your suggestion for a FA/SO mixer sounds like a great idea to have a nice meeting point, the next few weeks we have more members coming over into mxo so perhaps in about another 4 weeks we can try to arrange that?

I am glad that everything has been clarified, Meduna assured me that it was the holidays and events that have kept you busy. I understand, at the time I was not so certain on the full stance on things, I am glad I know now. That's all I really intended to know to begin with to be honest. I did not want a positive or negative answer concerning an alliance, I had only hoped to have recieved a future update along the lines of anything noting you were busy but I can see that as a positive feedback in light of a dark situation. I apologize if my previous letter indicated ill will torward the FA, but I was uncertain on the full realm of ethics concernin beta activities, now that it has been pointed out, I hold no grief over such things. I was just slightly bothered about a few of the complaints my faction had briefly touched to me about. I have always spoke in highest of regards about the FA and tI. I am confident after recieving a reply and having spoken to Ozari that things will be handled accordingly. I gave him some of the specifics and people in question of incidents that have been reported to me or that I witnessed.

It pleases me to know that the FA as well as other Zionist factions have not turned their back on their fellow brother and sisters of Zion. I agree completely with the standpoint on sticking together. It will be an essential key once the game launches I believe.

On a final note I am now also more confident that these few members who acted outside of standard procedure do not represent the majority of the FA. Happy New year and may this year bring goods both our ways.

## End Transmission...

Ok...so...Oz?

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2005, 05:55:39 pm »
I'm still lost. What did we do to the SO that pissed them off?
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2005, 08:23:48 pm »
And who did it?

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2005, 08:48:34 pm »
Yeah I'm curious too.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2005, 09:49:52 pm »
It's a little suspicious since he never specified what happened...

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2005, 02:32:35 am »
I talked with SolisFates in-game and everything is cool. Ozari explained the incidents and they seemed rather miniscule and just misunderstandings. I think he was more concerned that I wasn't keeping him updated on the ally thing.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 324