Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: FA Video Project Ideas  (Read 714 times)

Anonymous

FA Video Project Ideas
« on: January 22, 2005, 02:32:58 pm »
Ok everyone, just post your ideas in this thread, as Acidic wants us to do...

-------------

We could create small little 1-3 minute minimovies that we release every few days. Enemy can either be portrayed as Machinist or Merovingian, depending on who we want our enemy to be portrayed as. Here's what I was thinking of:

Characters:
APerson (Presumably a Zion spy with dark, ninja-style clothes)
Receptionist
Enemy Operatives
Enemy Guards
Dr. Kurgan

Scene: Downtown lobby building

APerson walks up to the receptionist.
Receptionist: "Hello, and welcome to Dynacorp. How may I help you today?"
APerson (whispering): "I'm here to see Dr. Kurgan."
Receptionist (quietly, while pointing at elevator): "Oh, I see... floor 29, and be careful."

APerson walks over to the elevator, it opens, he walks in, and it closes (cut frames so it seems to close earlier)

Scene: Machinist or Merovingian hideaway (depends who we want the enemy to be)

Camera angle behind operatives. A few (2-3) Machinist or Merovingian operatives are walking around on floor 29. Elevator door opens. APerson quietly sneaks out of the elevator, guards ignoring him, and rolls into a room with an open door. Dr. Kurgan sits behind a desk.

Dr. Kurgan: "<name>, glad you could make it. Our time here is limited, so I must make this brief. We must act quickly. The <(Merovingian's or Machinist)> operatives are getting closer to completing their plan. We must..."

Knock heard. Cut to APerson. APerson goes invisible, cut to door, and the door opens. A <Merovingian or Machinist> guard walks in, looks around, and walks out of the room. Cut to Dr. Kurgan. Dr. Kurgan stands up.

<in the following dialogue, cut back and forth between Kurgan and APerson as they speak>

Dr. Kurgan: "Hello? Are you still there?"
APerson: "Yes."
APerson reappears.
Dr. Kurgan: "As I was saying, we must assault the <enemy> now <some enthusiastic emote>, before it's too late! Will you undertake this mission <name>?"
APerson: "Yes."
Dr. Kurgan: "Then hurry. If you do not stop this plan, the peace will be broken forever!"
APerson disappears, and fade out.

Anonymous

FA Video Project Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2005, 03:11:19 pm »
((side note: I meant for the script ideas to be put in their each own individual threads - so if someone else has a whole different idea - you put it in it's own thread.  A sub forum might work well.))

I like it, but we would need some pretty talented voice actors with some good mics.  But as for your 'series' idea, that one I would have to shoot down and I think alot of people who are decent camerapeople/editors will tell you .. we will be spending more time filming than playing.  That 3 minute test thing we made took almost five or maybe six hours total to do, so .. I dont think a series is a good idea.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 100