Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Things to Do at Launch  (Read 2148 times)

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2005, 11:35:00 am »
Just want to admitt that I'm planning on bum rushing again. I'm hopping to get my write code and decompile skills up quickly so we can get new suits out as fast as possible. Of course I'll be helping were I can with the intial teams to get Tbone and another captain up to 16. I'm going to enjoy getting back into the game after all his sitting around.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2005, 12:33:45 pm »
BTW Tivod, I'd like to talk about coding with you. Considering the money issue, perhaps  we should pick our  specialty of choice to begin with and do so with the other members.
Ability and upgrade crafting has always been my  forte. Moreso abilities, but  I plan to make an effort to get open lock and antibiotic pills out asap. I also know you have a love for all aspects of coding, though have been the main source of clothing.

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2005, 01:03:09 pm »
I hear you on that. We did have a bit more money this time around (did a dry run on QA and then subroutine). If I can keep running missions I think I should be able to keep up with at least appearl and ability but we should get a fwe of the ocdders together to talk about that idea. I'm sure ProffesorL would also like to be included also with any other coder (I'm sure more are able and willing out there I'm just not remebering atm). If you are planning on going down the coder path please get in touch with either fuse or I and we'll try and see if we can keep a list to make sure everyone is informed of whats going on with this.

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2005, 02:08:10 pm »
This sounds like a very good idea, I have always been inclined to go for Consumables and apparel. I think Apparel will be the most in demand other than abilities, and each person specializing in two parts of the coder tree shouldn't be to much of a stretch. Branching out beyond two however, could be quite difficult until we get a more steady income going. I think we should all try for apparel, but perhaps initially we can each choose a single focus to get everyone outfitted ASAP. In that case I think the list can go something like; Tivod-Apparel, Fuse-Abilities, Me-Consumables. We can add anyone else to the list as they express their interest. How does that sound?

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2005, 03:13:40 pm »
I sent Tivod a similar concept, but involving 2 specialties for each person. One Main specialty, and one sub-specialty. This is so that there is always one person on who can cover some aspect of coding in the early levels. Also, every specialty would have one MAINCoder and one SUBCoder associated with it. For instance...
--------------------MAIN------------SUB
ABILITIES ----- Fuse -----------Tivod
CLOTHING --- Tivod ----------- ProfL
UPGRADES -- ProfL ----------- Fuse
TOOL -------- someone1 ---- someone2
WEAPONS- someone2 ---- someone1

We'd focus mainly on our main specialty, but still put some effort into our sub. I think this is worth a try for the first 30 lvls or so until we can support not only our coding, but also our fighting disciplines. As soon as I talk to our faction coder monkey (Tivod) we can form a set plan for the coding junkies.

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2005, 03:26:36 pm »
Hopefully I can get the challenge done before Saturday and depending on when the launch time actually is, I might be a couple hours late getting in due to work. I should be home around 5PM FA time though. If need be I'll be one of the runners grabbing the collector items/dungeon drops.

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2005, 03:34:03 pm »
i will be focusing on coder as well. im mostly familiar with apparel (female) and abilities. lemme know what i can do. otherwise, i'm planning on being the coder for my ship, but not exclusive to that. :)

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2005, 07:26:43 pm »
I'll be there and am ready to help out however I can.

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2005, 09:08:46 pm »
thought I'd give this a bump incase anyone missed it. BTW if you are planning on coding if you got the time could you drop me a quick message either in TS or leave a pm for me on the boards or hell even state it here. Just trying to get a list of who is willing and able. We should have 9 of them - Fuse, ProffessorL, Grim, and myself... five more to go.

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2005, 03:55:25 am »
I have not had the oppertunity in meeting my other ship mates to work with them just yet. But I will be glad to meet them finally. If for whatever reason this does not happen the day of launch, and there is not many of my crew memebers present, I am flexible to assist whomever in any way I can.

Anonymous

Things to Do at Launch
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2005, 04:55:44 am »
The time we've all waited for is now only a few hpurs away. So I thought.....*shouldn't be doing that at 6am but eh* I'd give this post a quick bump. :)

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 323