Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Here's to three years!  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Here's to three years!
« on: March 15, 2007, 12:34:28 am »

To the best faction to ever exist in The Matrix Online.  A group of players gathering under a name to make our mark on Matrix history, and to help make the game the best it can be.

We are not just people who share a common interest in this game.  We are more involved with eachother than anything I could have expected, both before and after my acceptance.  Our love of The Matrix brought us together, and through seemingly everything, we've managed to stay together.  

Take a look up at the top left of your screen:  Furious Angels - Best Zion Faction

I can't help but repeat that...

Best.

Zion.

Faction.

What else needs to be said?

I consider you all family.  Here's to another three great years in FA, and in The Matrix Online!

Offline Adad

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Re: Here
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 01:07:32 am »
Couldn't be put any better Manic.  Thank you to everyone, I too consider you all family.  Congrats on all we have accomplished in this first 3 years!  Thank you for accepting me into the greatest faction ever created and I look forward to much more time with you all.  I may have only been an angel for a year now, but I've loved every minute of it.  The PvPing, the late night drinking together, impacting the storyline of the Matrix world, and so on.  It has been amazing and I know it is only going to get better.

Happy 3rd BDay FA

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2007, 01:37:34 am »
> 10 Print "Agree"
> 20 Goto 10

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2007, 01:46:36 am »
I've been here for nearly everyday of the Furious Angels' existence! It has truly been an amazing experience!

Thank you to all who have made this faction what is still is today!

Happy Birthday FA! And looking forward to many more!

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2007, 02:28:38 am »
For she's a jolly good female, for she's a jolly good female......

Man, its hard to believe that we are still around, just look at everything we've been through, look how many other faction have risen and fallen during our time. Here's to the best 1/7th of my life.

To all of you who are here, thanks for making us the Best Zion Faction, I look forward to playing with you all. Here's to kicking more ass, and taking more names.

To all of you who have left, to all of those who have fallen. I only hope you come back. Here's to following your feet home.

To all of you who will be part of the future. Here's to treading the path.

To all of those who have tried to become members of the ranks of the Angels. I only hope that you won't stop trying till your here. Here's to your luck and skill.

Lithium, Broin, Destyn, Kosila, Ket, Bell, Kron, Grim, and all the other staff and captains. Here's to being great leaders, and great friends.

To the members of the Veritas, we all know we live on the best ship ever. Here's to the craziness today, and to the craziness for tomorrow.

To the Veritas, The ship of Truth, may I live by your name, only to die embraced in it. Here's to getting me from here to there.

Lastly......

Tbone, Thank you for creating the faction, and being with us every step of the way. Here's to you.
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2007, 03:28:13 am »
All I can say is, I'm glad I finally found a home where I feel 100% comfortable. FA by far is the most caring and teamwork driven factions I've ever seen.  Thank you all for letting me be a part of the greatest faction in any mmo.
  Happy Birthday FA. Looking forward to many more!

Offline Lits

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2007, 08:12:32 am »
Even now, after more than a year, it still humbles me to be able to walk around with that FA tag over my head.
Cheers to the founders of this faction, they must have known what they were doing. Cheers to everyone between then and now, cheers to my brothers and sisters, and cheers to the bright future.
Cheers to our refusal to submit to mediocrity. This name, this presence, commands so much well-deserved respect. I only hope that I can continue to uphold the honor of calling all of you faction mates.
Cheers to the bonds we've formed. I've made relationships here that mean as much to me as those I can physically see everyday.

And finally.... Cheers to the Angel herself, and of course, our beloved Commander and our venerable Captains. Truly I would follow you into the machine city and back without a second thought.

Look how far we've come....

Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sullycentral.net
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2007, 02:13:51 pm »
Woohoo!!! Best faction evah!  ;)

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2007, 02:24:08 pm »
It's hard to believe that we're three years old. Wow. It really says something about a faction when they can last three years without one single change in a major leadership position. Thank you for bringing me into a part of this faction.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2007, 05:03:52 pm »
I used to brag about our faction all the time to my real life friends about how much fun we have had together gaming, and one actually signed up for MxO based on one of my testimonials(that mzjade person).. Anyways yeah we've had some crazy ass fun together, especially during some of those wild events. Happy B-Day Furious Angels!

Offline Tecknik

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2007, 05:05:37 pm »
In the words of the great Keanu Reeves.... "Woah."

I haven't been in this faction as long as some of you, but I still find it amazing that the Furious Angels are three years old.  In the gaming world, it isn't very common to find a group/guild/clan/team that stays together for that long.  In my experience in gaming, you'll have a group who will stay together for a year at most, maybe two.  Then the experience starts fading, and people move on in different directions, or on to different things.  I'm very happy that I can be a part of a group like the Furious Angels.  You guys defy what I have known as online gaming. :) You guys are my online friends, and I enjoy talking and gaming with all of you.  I can only agree with Manic.  Here is to another three year of good times in the Furious Angels, and to another three years in The Matrix Online.

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2007, 05:25:39 pm »
Three years, huh?

>.>

<.<

I gues I should have drawn something for this one...

Offline Jeyk

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.followtheangel.org
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2007, 07:38:32 pm »
Happy Birthday, FA!

This is truly an amazing faction.  You're all the most consistent, intelligent, compassionate, hard-working, cohesive, talented and friendliest group of people I have ever had the pleasure of sharing an eye opening experience with over the internet.  This faction has truly changed my expectations and standards of how a team and community should interact and function.

To many more years, Angels!

Cheers!

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2007, 09:11:50 pm »
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FURIOUS ANGELS!!!!!!

/salute to all of you who have made this the greatest faction!

Offline Phienyx

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2007, 11:59:06 pm »
Cheers

We're Angels, not saints.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4