Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Inactive Beta Testers  (Read 9252 times)

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Inactive Beta Testers
« on: September 19, 2004, 04:17:12 pm »
We've done a big favor for you all, and the least you could do is support your faction. These people were given Beta and haven't even bothered to report in our Beta Teamspeak Server yet:

Jester
Ozurr
Catalyst
Cephus
Hybrid
Siren
Soma
Asha
GrimKitten
L4M3R
Fox
Eclipse

These people have been given access in the past 24 hours and need to check in on the Teamspeak server. Remember, your password is "cookie":

AnTwan
Nights
NeBulous
Loki
Shalomii
ArchAngel (angele_de_oscudo)
the.watcher
Deus
Zophiel
Monk
Mephisto
Luna
Arcanix
Cyanfire
Kairos
Saintsinner
Nobuyuki

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2004, 01:17:46 am »
well since i have no credit card (i am waiting in the mail for one and i was not expecting beta in the first place), i have not been able to even install beta ... every time i tried to log on to the beta teamspeak server i would get an error no matter what i tried ... please don't take that as "not supporting the faction" ...

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2004, 01:26:28 am »
My situation is very similar to Grim's. I have a credit card, but everytime I am trying to log in it's saying that my information is rejected. So, I am waiting until I an get my hands on a new credit card, or atleast until the currect company accepts the current information I'm using which should only be in a few days.

I apologize for not getting on the beta TS server, but I figured that since I currently did not have the game installed on my machine, I would only be an annoyance to you, and it'd be an annoyance to me also for having to hear other peeps playing beta while I couldn't see or veiw anything, and me not being able to join them.

However if you still wish me to come on, I will. All I need is a list of times that you guys will be available on that server, and I'll try and somehow make a night of it.

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 01:47:24 am »
im not on that list, but im sure you were thinking of adding me T, hehe ..well im just gona wait for a few more patches.

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 03:15:06 am »
Oh man, I'm waiting for a response from the MxO staff, for some reason the beta installer I DLed seems to be bugged. I installed it and now when I click on the Matrix Online game icon I get my cursor turning busy for a split second and then nothing happens, I can't figure it out for the life of me, but I will get onto the Beta TS server if I can, last time I tried it gave me a "Got a bad response from the server" error and I couldn't connect. I'm trying to be active, really I am! Just a few problems I'm trying to take care of :) please don't ban or kick me
:(

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 08:21:50 am »
For those without credit cards, a visa (or whatever) gift card with $10 or so on it will work for the authorization process. Waiting time is how ever long it takes to you to get through the bank line. Woot woot. Just an alternative idea for those who are young or have horrendous credit.

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 08:46:49 am »
I've seen some listed under inactive in the game.... i'm clueless as to why not on teamspeak though...

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2004, 10:29:51 am »
I finished the installer DL at my office & will bring it home to install.  Unfortunately, some moron has killed phone service to the neighborhood while trying to remove tree debris after the hurricane...the last month has turned into a comedy of errors...but I'll be checking in soon enough.

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2004, 11:29:51 am »
This is a long list, that consists of some of the older members of the faction, many of whom were the reason a lot of us newer folks joined the faction.  I'd really like to see you guys on...

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2004, 11:41:43 am »
I logged on to the teamspeak beta server this morning, but the room was empty (I assume since there's no beta testing today). I have managed to connect to MxO, and have "Jacked In" once or twice, but was having difficulty logging onto Teamspeak on Sunday because of certian weekend bandwidth contrictions placed by the University.

This means that I'll probably be doing most of my Matrix thing on weekdays... The joys of a paranoid college.

~Nobu

Edit: MxO rocks my world, by the way ^____^

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2004, 12:46:43 pm »
I think the correct term is: r0x my soxx

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2004, 05:35:24 pm »
i'd check in.... but i cant get beta to work cuz of my video card.. once i get a new one (and my mouse moves) ill join upo with you... but im not even in the game :(

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2004, 06:18:26 pm »
well....I havent been in beta perse....but I'm always on with them on the Beta TS server, and thats what he kind of asked you, to have the courtesy to at least go on there......

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2004, 06:59:31 pm »
my computer was lifted, so I won't be on for about a week or two

Anonymous

Inactive Beta Testers
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2004, 08:05:52 pm »
I have the same problem as Fox. My video card is underpar so i cant even get into the game. I assure though that i am working on rectifying the situation and will be on as soon as i possibly can. If you want me to report anyways, I'll make sure to do it, but probably not til wednesday cos, like Nobuyuki said, no ones likely to be on right now.

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 [30]

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 66