Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Why I'm Leaving  (Read 7672 times)

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2004, 09:52:19 pm »
It's ASCII hex. It's not in code. It's in english. :P

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2004, 09:59:38 pm »
Drinking is something that you wish you were as good at. I own at it, and one day, when YOU KIDS are old enough, you will enjoy it as much as I do.

Get me a drink, bitches!
Cosmic

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2004, 10:45:20 pm »
Quote from: "Gillette"
It's ASCII hex. It's not in code. It's in english. :P

Is there a program to decode it, because I wouldn't want to spend my life decoding that.

(PS; How come we never really noticed his name? The watcher...)

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2004, 10:56:30 pm »
http://nickciske.com/tools/hex.php a simple web based conversion app.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2004, 11:09:52 pm »
Wow, I just used that to decode the entire message, and that's a little uncool.  But I still agree with Acidic, so what if they know special things about us? Oh my god, he knows that I like my eggs sunny-side up.  So some other people know what our names are, whoopee.  I don't know if we've gone through the trouble of espionage against other factions, at least to this extent.  I'd like to believe that we are above that kind of thing, that we accept our position and are ready to just move with whatever flow we find, or if we are lucky enough, create a flow of our own.  It's not like this information will set us back any great deal, we don't even know if there is any proof that there are other spies or if the.watcher merely said that to keep us worried and neurotic.  So if there are any spies out there, for breakfast I enjoy a good Eggs Benedict with a little glass of orange juice, and perhaps a few slices of bacon.  My name is Wolf and I'm happy to make your acquaintance.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2004, 11:18:00 pm »
Yeah. I didn't even notice I didn't c&p the whole thing. Teach me to proofread what I write.

Fixed now.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2004, 11:58:23 pm »
I am amazed that people are taking it to this level already, the game hasn't even started yet.   Espionage?  WTF?  I am excited about mx0 and all, and I can't wait  to play... but I don't understand why all the posturing.  Will it even make a difference in January?

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2004, 12:18:00 am »
Well, I guess we know who made that website now. If you're just joining us, I'm refering to the website that had information on it that was only made available to our captains. This rules out that we were hacked. Any other guilty parties want to step forward? It'd be a lot easier if you went ahead and admitted it...

Take note that nothing was gained from these spies. The most damage they can do is try to rot the faction from within. The information they relay isn't necessarily sensitive and doesn't help the other clans out much. Eventually they will have to choose (the spies). The game doesn't let you be in more than one faction. It does hurt me that there are people who don't even know me who are "out to get me", and that many of you reading this right now are stabbing me in the back, but I'm not scared of anything. I cut my losses and move on. If people wanna let other faction know where to go if they wanna get their asses kicked, by all means tell them. It will give us something to do, or it will when they implement the PvP system.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2004, 02:58:40 am »
He always seemed like a nice guy, I wonder if it really was all a facade. Ah well, I guess we'll never know. It's a shame it had to turn out like this, but what puzzles me  is why he revealed himself and left now, when he cold have remained in our ranks into the games release. I guess "the others" will be doing his job.. :(

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2004, 03:30:20 am »
his name always did have me paranoid

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2004, 06:23:45 am »
I agree Boombye, it always had me stumped. Why 'the watcher'? Now we know. I guess that there will be some sort of interegation of the captains now, just to be safe.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2004, 07:32:22 am »
well i have to say that i never liked the.watcher, he always seemed to pick fights in forums i posted and would log out of  team speak when ever i came on, i also suspected that he was not in this for the long haul, but to keep harmony in the group i said nothing. i hope that if he does appear in another fraction we can dispose of him to justify the way he treated us. for i promice in the name of  eon and frieflick justice will be served.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2004, 07:43:45 am »
Shit man...

Damn him. I actually liked that bastard..

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2004, 08:02:23 am »
I remember chatting with him a while ago.  He told me that "HiddenShadow" was a spy and that we should watch him.  I let Tbone know about that.

I didn't expect that the guy that told me that would be a spy too.

Another shocker.

We should probably start taking fingerprints and DNA samples and also do background checks with the FBI.

I'm sure there are still spies left in this faction.  That is the mindset we should have.  If there aren't any left, great.  If there are, we're ready for them.  Better safe than sorry.  We need to expect the unexpected.

Keep an eye open for any new members named something like "the observer", "moleman" or "camouflageGod"

;-)

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2004, 08:04:57 am »
Or "Spy".

I think we can trust most of the pre May 4...

Oh, and just to let you know, my name means "City" in rumenian, so I'm safe ;).

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 [30]

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

Social