Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Why I'm Leaving  (Read 7691 times)

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2004, 04:55:25 pm »
Since he revealed he was in beta, I believe that he has quit beta completely.

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2004, 04:56:30 pm »
he did tell us he was in beta... hence NDA violation.

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2004, 06:56:31 pm »
Well let them look all they want....  Folks I say now is the time to work out the kinks in game and out of game.  When the release hits I say let us all be ready to go in game and deal out some immediate damage to those who have been screwin' with us.  

Broin

Go ahead, make my day.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2004, 07:16:16 pm »
Yeah buddy, just like I was sayin, grab your pitchforks and your torches... it's party time!

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2004, 07:19:27 pm »
He said he left beta yes, but who said anyone can't lie?

Whats stopping him from flipping on the beta once and awhile to see how things are going? He should not be allowed to do that.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2004, 07:22:24 pm »
Hahahahahahahahahahaha *slaps knee* thats just down right funny, vitual infromation, thats a good one, ohh know, they know what headset someone is going to buy, or what Movies we like, we're going to fall apart now. on the bright side, i can use the advent children sephiroth in my new sig now

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2004, 11:23:12 pm »
Long before this happened, we were in the process of creating a tighter recruitment. Our plan now is to have a new challenge, the application, and a Teamspeak interview before being admitted. Also, I plan on having a Teamspeak interview with every current member of the faction. Get a mic and be ready. I'm not taking any excuses.

What's sad is that people have put in time and money so that this faction could have these resources. It's not fair for spies to come in and take advantage of this. I don't think the.watcher was lying when he said we had at least three more spies in the faction, one being someone who was a Captain.

the.watcher and Hiddenshadow's IPs have been banned. I will delete their accounts shortly.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2004, 01:01:04 am »
hmm i have been saying for a long time i was paranoid of the incoming recruits and to tell you the truth i still am... sorry if you're new and i don't know you, but i still don't trust you...i'll talk and be friends... but i don't trust you... i always said to either make a new challenge or better yet close recruitment but w/e.... i never trusted any of them and for this damn reason. i don't mean to be harsh but that's simply how people are.i never liked the watcher... and never trusted him... i think i may have said it to a few... and many have heard me bitch and preach about it on TS and Vent. believe me if you wish, but i have never trusted new recruits and never will =\, i'll still be friends, and still talk to you... but i won't trust you.. sorry... there is only a select few who have my trust... and you know who you are...this is that reason

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2004, 01:09:20 am »
Quote from: "Tbone"
Long before this happened, we were in the process of creating a tighter recruitment. Our plan now is to have a new challenge, the application, and a Teamspeak interview before being admitted. Also, I plan on having a Teamspeak interview with every current member of the faction. Get a mic and be ready. I'm not taking any excuses.

What's sad is that people have put in time and money so that this faction could have these resources. It's not fair for spies to come in and take advantage of this. I don't think the.watcher was lying when he said we had at least three more spies in the faction, one being someone who was a Captain.

the.watcher and Hiddenshadow's IPs have been banned. I will delete their accounts shortly.

I can do that, if you'll bear with me on my accent ;). But that wouldn't really bust any spies would it? If a spy wants to get in, he'll get in if he's smart enough.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2004, 02:31:10 am »
That may well be true orasu, but some people just give of a vibe, be it in voice chat, text or person, and it is those people that we should be wary of. Also Tbone, I have a hell of a lot of work to do at school at the moment, so if you could organise the times of these interviews, it would probably be best for the masses.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2004, 10:55:52 am »
Yeah, I completely agree with that, like setup a few days or something when you'll be doing the interviews and give everyone some time slots, adjusted for time zones of course.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #56 on: September 23, 2004, 12:59:04 pm »
Yes, Tbone, I agree with Ajax and Wolf. If you're going to do these ineriews, which I actually do support, then i think there needs to be atleast maybe a week in advance notice given, so that things in the real world don't get in the way. I mean this is my junior year, and I was going to have to arrange atleast three days to play MxO with my crew, and of course some on the weekends. Although, if you gave it to me like 2-3 days before hand it'd be extremely hard for me to make the appointment. But if I had a week to like get ready, I'm sure that the appointment could be met, and if not, we'd still have time to reschedule.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #57 on: September 23, 2004, 01:44:08 pm »
Also, just to point out, Watcher said that he was given power and authority by Admiral Tom, so it would be in the least, somewhat safe to say he's a captain or the such in the Immortalis. If they're not already, they should be added to the KOS.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #58 on: September 23, 2004, 01:56:26 pm »
Admiral Tom is a geeks name... but I don't there are any plans for free PVP in MxO right now, but I don't doubt there will be frequent clan wars, which we should win I might add... they might have more guns but we are smarter, harder and faster.

On a second note I also support the interviews, just remember that not all us Europeans can be on same time as you... so a week in advance would be a good idea.

Anonymous

Why I'm Leaving
« Reply #59 on: September 23, 2004, 03:00:49 pm »
on a side note erebus monty python rocks

and if i remeber this right and i belive this is what the watcher said when he got in that he used "unconvetional methods"  and i never trusted him his name bugged me...

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 328