Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Untouchable's Assassin Mask  (Read 5281 times)

Offline Kosila

• Angelic Wrath
    • View Profile
    • http://thefuriousangels.com
Untouchable's Assassin Mask
« on: January 21, 2006, 01:11:52 am »
Vent here.

Do not post on the mxo boards about this issue, unless your name is Broin or Tbone I guess.

The topic

Anonymous

Re: Untouchable
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 01:13:01 am »
FUCKING PWNZ0RED!!!!!!!

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 01:19:48 am »
Haha Trust me im not gonna post.  It makes them more mad that no one from FA posts and I love it!

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sullycentral.net
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 01:24:58 am »
hehe, this is funny... not what i expected to jack into tonight, but its all good :)

Offline Kosila

• Angelic Wrath
    • View Profile
    • http://thefuriousangels.com
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 01:26:19 am »
LOL!

That's true, they did get pwned. :) Actually, they got Qwned with a capital Q. haha I feel so much better thinking about it that way. :D

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 01:26:20 am »
Since the game gets boring with non-stop PvP we ecided we needed somthing to spice things up.

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Da6onet

• VETERAN ANGEL
  • I shall either find a way or make one.
    • View Profile
    • JPL
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 01:31:30 am »
Some points that people without a brain in the MxO community will never hear.

1. If the assasin mask had actually been given to the player who did the most damage, none of this would be an issue. Following that logic, Riac, member of Forsaken, "stole" the mask from us during that event. So really we just evened things out, FA and Forsaken have one.

2. Most of the players in Forsaken should be, and have been, banned permanently. Dues is no exception, aka TylerDurden. Following that logic, the mask should have been lost, permanently.

3. None of the in game material is personal property. You pay Sony to have access to use it, but at the end of the day, you can't run away with the mask... so if possession is 9/10ths of the law, um yeah, suck it.

4. Broin is probably the most respected member of the Hostile community, he is constantly praised for his smart gameplay, level-headedness, respect for the community and killer movies :-D
Dues is probably one of the most hated member of the Hostile community, he is constantly praised for his smart gameplay yes, but his temper, lack of cool movies, and overall disrespect for the game and it's community have made him into somewhat of a sith lord.

Yeah, good triumphs over evil!!!

QWNED!
If all the world's problems were solved today, what would you have left to do tomorrow?

NEED NEW SIGNATURE, CAN PAY IN THE FORM OF BEER!!!

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 05:03:07 am »
Hmm...

"/ccr

I got banned for exploiting, so I gave Broin my mask. By the grace of God, I got unbanned, and now Broin won't give me my mask back."

What he doesn't post is screenshots of him saying "I'm probably just gonna give it to "x" sploiter or sell it on eBay. I still can't figure why he gave it to Broin in the first place.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 07:11:22 am »
This is funny. he complain about how we cheated him. When we were wrong in the first place.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2006, 09:51:30 am »
Some of my reasons why he isn't getting it back.

1) On one occassion he tried to get me to buy it for 1000.00 cash real world money, and if I wasn't going to buy it he was going to sell it to someone else.  I convinced him to not do that because one it was violation of EULA and the mask is something in game that should be respected.  

2)  He was running the disable device exploit and worked real hard at convincing him to report it.  If I hadn't convinced him he'd still be running it.

3) He gave me the mask from Tyler Durden a now deleted by perma ban account

4)  He told me all of his accounts had been banned and he had a perma ban from all SOE games

6) Iniitally the word was he wanted the mask back to give it to another exploiter

5)  When it came down to it he wanted the mask back he said so that he could sell it for real world money t

6)  After he knew he wasn't going to get it he said he wasn't perma banned and that he had just said that to leave the game (whatever man)

7)  I think his CSR buddy who told him about all of us reporting him removed his ban and let him in game to get the mask.

8) He don't deserve it for reasons 1-7 and lots more

Go ahead, make my day.

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2006, 10:13:41 am »
i just read the thread right now.. didn't even know that was going on til this morning...

i know you would've given it back for sure, but since they went as far as to even make a thread about it in an attempt to 'ruin' your 'rep', he certainly doesn't deserve it..

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2006, 10:20:13 am »
My two pence, keep the mask Broin until you can find a reliable CSR to hand it in to, but for goodness sake don't ever wear it

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2006, 10:51:54 am »
only when you're around dues.

you'll get applauded by everyone for that, except for mervs or those exploiters from forsaken and their whole leveling up business that they run

pretty much he proved to the community why he didn't deserve the mask by the crap he spammed in the thread in which he tried to 'ruin' broin's 'rep'... i mean he tried to make you and the rest of us out to be the most dishonorable people around, in an attempt get back his mask?>

It's like if i let you borrow something of mine, and i asked for it back, and you said "no im cool, it's not even at my house, i let someone else borrow it" or whatever, and then i go and tell everyone that you're a screwd up person who steals stuff from people, why would i then expect to get it back after talkin like that

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sullycentral.net
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2006, 11:17:01 am »
Some of my favourites:

Quote from: "Krytical"
Furious Angels don't support honorable gameplay.

Since when the snitch supports honorable gameplay?

Quote from: "Apsu"
i say recycle it and give untouch the 50 info.

Quote from: "sonaro"
Rofl...I jumped from the 1st page to the last so i don't know if he still has it, but Broin: If you still have that mask, when I see you I'm going Zion to shake your hand =)

Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2006, 11:50:29 am »
Bummer it got locked.  It basicly turned into LiquidFire and Dues yelling at eachother lol.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 308