Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Faction Picture  (Read 11744 times)

Offline Ash

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« on: May 03, 2006, 09:43:43 am »
I'm starting this new project and I need everyone's help with it....

I'm in the midst of creating a set of master group photos of the entire faction for use in several different areas and instead of waiting around for all of us to be in-game at once (which is usually impossibly) I'm gonna cheat and just crop everyone together.  To do so I need EVERYONE to e-mail "2" of their best self-screenshots posing in their favorite stance. Please make sure that your entire RSI is in the shot.  The higher the quality of the pic the better but don't worry too much about it because I can correct just about anything.  

I'm doing it this way so that we can properly show off our numbers and so that people like Destyn and Ket can be in the picture too.

Please be in Full FA Uniform in your picture (that means no hacker goggles and Torturers Gloves) oh and having the Lucien Dress shoes on is preferable but not a necessity.

Hats are required for all except T-bone (trying to keep it traditional)

This should be any easy task for most if not all because I'm sure we've got existing screenshots already.

For your pose you can choose your favorite whether that be sitting, standing, crouching, whatever it does not matter and honestly the more variety we have in those poses the better I think.

Send your two screenshots to shinzuiprophet@hotmail.com and I will get to work on it.

Thanks to all of you in advance for helping with this.

-Yotogi

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men"

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 11:57:18 am »
Eh... I think we should all make the effort to get in game and do a whole faction picture.  It's been awhile since we've done one.  What say you?

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline Lits

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2006, 12:44:21 pm »
Name a time and I'll be there, classes permitting. However, I will send in two screenshots for the cropping, and as far as the uniform, Ana has a diff coat from me, and now that the 'traditional' FA dress has been found... umm.... what do you want us to do about that? Obviously Ana and I have to match, should we just work it out ourselves?

Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Offline Pirus

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 12:49:25 pm »
ok will do and I will need the final pic for the calendar since the other one is so old ... well that is unless you want to use it for a poster or something

Anonymous

Faction Picture
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 01:09:18 pm »
My issues are still going to take about 10/11 days to resolve so I can't get in yet (but thank you for considering me Yotogi), I also don't have a uniform :p

Offline Subb

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 01:17:51 pm »
Well if we're going to do a whole faction photo and if it's a reasonable time in GMT then I'm definatly up for it.

Offline Ash

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 01:43:28 pm »
Broin...An actual group shot is ideal but we've tried to schedule it a million times now (unsuccessfully I might add) and I'd like the group shot to "really" have everyone (i.e. our UK brethren especially for all the work those guys have put into the challenge and what not)

Lits... It does not matter which uniform you wear just make sure that all 3 of your RSI's have the same one (for continuity)  Work out the details with Anamodiel and Kayda.

Pirus...I'm hoping this picture can be used for the calender as well as a couple other ideas I've got in the works.

Destyn... Tell me your RSI name and I'll send you and in-game email with the FA uniform so that when you can get in you'll be ready to go.

**If Every Single Member of FA can come in-game at the same time for a group shot...Great, but until that happens I'd like to begin work on this one***

SO PLEASE SEND ME THOSE SCREENSHOTS!!!....

shinzuiprophet@hotmail.com

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2006, 01:54:45 pm »
Broin wrote

Eh... I think we should all make the effort to get in game and do a whole faction picture. It's been awhile since we've done one.

I think it would be better to have an up to date pic with our current members TOGETHER!. I understand that the times are hard to get together(especially with finals), but we have been able to schedule times to pvp and get just about everyone on.

We can schedule a pvp night and do the group photo before we head out hunting :D

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Faction Picture
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 02:02:16 pm »
I never liked the old FA dress.

Offline Ash

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2006, 02:06:14 pm »
Quote from: "Bellthazor"
but we have been able to schedule times to pvp and get just about everyone on.

Thats the point Bell...I don't want "just about everyone"  I want "everyone" in the picture.

...Removed because I edited my first post....

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2006, 02:56:19 pm »
i am up for it

Anonymous

Faction Picture
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2006, 03:15:43 pm »
Let's make it a weekend to go easier on everyone.  Don't e-mail me anything yet Yotogi as I don't have control of my account and don't want the uniform getting recycled like my beta uniform did <grr>

Offline Lits

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2006, 03:55:56 pm »
Well, if we can get a mess of people in for ONE shot and then photoshop the rest in, I think it would turn out more realistic-y. But that's just my opinion.

Therefore, what time, what weekend? This one?

Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Offline Ash

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2006, 04:52:36 pm »
No offense to everyone but what I'm trying to create is not really possible as a group shot anyway.  

Is it that hard to just snap 2 screenshots and email them to me? If so then just see me in-game and I'll take it myself.
If you guys want to set up a time to get together for a group shot please make another thread about it; I'd like to keep this thread about my specific project.

Thank you.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Faction Picture
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2006, 05:43:59 pm »
We'll decide on a uniform for the women RSI's tonight and then send you some pictures.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 332