Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: What do you want?  (Read 5669 times)

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2004, 03:02:42 pm »
Thanks Orasu.  It's Nemesis from Resident Evil 3.  I was inspired by Eligohs new sig of Wesker, also from the Resident Evil series.

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2004, 07:49:51 pm »
I gotta make a sig of chris then....maybe Mr. X. Or any of the other 1000 cool things from Resident Evil.

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2004, 07:50:58 pm »
I think everybody here is experiencing a misunderstanding as to how the weapons are used in the game. As far as i have been able to tell, you don't just like carry around grenades and guns and use them as you please. It seems that when you engage in combat, you have certain abilities, and one or more of these can be the use of a type of weapon. If you've heard something else id really like to know.

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2004, 09:56:14 pm »
I agree with you Soma, but I think that certain abilitites are available only when you have certain guns either equipped or in your inventory

Iluvatar:  Yeah Resident Evil has thousands of cool things.  What'd'ya you think of RE4?

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2004, 10:28:18 pm »
Soma, I would completely agree with your idea, if you would have used future tense in your first sentence instead of present.

Lol im just kidding, I completely agree with you idea.

Enoc: For the first time, im glad its gonna be on gamecube. They can do so much more with the graphics than on ps2. And its one of my most anticipated games, along with Metroid Prime 2:Echoes and GTA:SA. Its looking up to be the best Resident Evil, or at least it would be if there were no Leon.

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2004, 07:48:20 pm »
I know this will never happen, but ever since I tried sketching case, I've wanted some code wings.  Wings made of code, preferably matrix code, and scrolling as well.  Not practical (since we can't fly like Neo) but the coolness factor would be out the roof.  Plus, I gotta represent the FA, you know...

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2004, 09:11:15 pm »
Iluvatar: Yeah, it's gonna kickass. Right now I'm beating RE1 on GC with Chris.  I'm gonna miss the classic style of gameplay, but this new stuff is gonna be pretty cool. But I almost cried when I heard "no Umbrella, no zombies". I wonder what's up with the new baddies.

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2004, 09:37:05 pm »
I'LL SHOW YOU FUTURE TENSE!!!!!!!!!!!
  ^
Future.

That's right bitch.

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2004, 09:40:54 pm »
....I didnt mean to offend you. And you call me a bitch.

...Waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

*runs away*

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2004, 10:09:02 am »
That toothy zombie is so disturbing

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2004, 02:41:18 pm »
LOL Trully how is it even possible that zomnbies ahve teeth? But then again teeth do stick around for a long long time after the body starts to decay.

But to get this thread back on topic Soma, this thread isn't to talk about the real technicalities of what's going to go on inside of the game. It's to talk about what we *hope* or *wish* for....that's why case wrote that he wanted wings...we're not trying to be to physic based here....just like imagination sorta.

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2004, 10:41:22 pm »
Well i was just stating that just to make sure that everyone understood. Everyone was talking about types of guns and weapons and having weapon drops and what not. If they were just wishing whatever, but they way they said it it seemed they thought they were going to be able to run around with weapons and were just wondering what types and weapon drops and stuff and i wanted them to realize that this appears to not be what is going to happen in game.

Since were talking imagination, I want to be able to jump off a roof and crush someone. That wud be sweet.

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2004, 04:05:06 am »
nebody know ne thing about amunition, we know that guns are ingame, but what about ammo will it be infinaet, will you have to buy code for when it runs out... ne body have ne ideas?

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2004, 10:32:37 am »
Quote from: "Quantum"
nebody know ne thing about amunition, we know that guns are ingame, but what about ammo will it be infinaet, will you have to buy code for when it runs out... ne body have ne ideas?

I hope ,Quantum, that my ideas are of any asistance to you. I think that we will have to find ammo around various places or just go to a weapon store , weapon drop off. It would be to corny to have infinate ammo (which I highly doubt the Devs are going to make that)  only agents should obtain that ability... Well Quantum I hoped this help

Anonymous

What do you want?
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2004, 01:21:20 pm »
Nah...the agents shouldn't have infinte ammo....it would make it way to easy for them....I think that you're going to have to go to specified places to purchase more ammo.

In the actual matrix you had all the ammo you wanted wheny ou jacked in. When they were in the construct they could choose whichever and whatever weapons they needed...and they had alot...

If I was in the real amtrix I would always make sure that I have ample ammo. Nothing would be worse then to be running from an agent and you gun starts to click.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 297