Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Kafyn...again...  (Read 5732 times)

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2009, 08:11:23 am »
I FUCKING MISSED IT?!

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2009, 04:25:13 pm »

I FUCKING MISSED IT?!

yea me to...

ok I know it was recorded....where is it posted??

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2009, 10:50:50 pm »
So I was browsing the LESIG forums, and I found this gem from a few days ago.

So for those  that don't know, Kafyn has been trying to god mod some LESIG characters into his story line, here is what he sent me today:

Kafyn whispers>Pentothal.

whisper to Kafyn>Yes?

Kafyn whispers>I am a ex-liaison but I forgot the macro to spawn the NPC's.

Kafyn whispers>Been a good few months.

whisper to Kafyn>Riiiiiiiiight.

Kafyn whispers>I know it's a macro but I don't remember the text input after it.

Kafyn whispers>I am a liaison of Zion, and I beleive I have as much right and power as you do.

whisper to Kafyn>And I'm Neo.

Srsly guys, srsly.

I can't believe this douchebag was in our faction for a while. No one really seems to remember that, though, so that's good. :)

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2009, 11:04:48 pm »
So it's a Macro that spawns the npc's?

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2009, 12:29:44 am »
Is that why Machete was pissed off because he thought Manic was a LESIG character that has been abusing spawning NPCs recently?

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2009, 12:43:40 am »
Quote from: "Broin"
So it's a Macro that spawns the npc's?

From what I understand (I quit LESIG before these tools were made available) it's supposed to be a special item that activates a spawn.  Probably identical to how a Pandora's Box works, but with different graphical effects and different NPC's (Zion/Mach/Merv/EPN/CYPH).  Rarebit handed them out to LESIG characters for special events, but I've heard that some LESIG members managed to keep a few.

Quote from: "Tbone"
Is that why Machete was pissed off because he thought Manic was a LESIG character that has been abusing spawning NPCs recently?

Awww... people think I'm relevant.  How quaint.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2009, 05:06:28 am »
They are an item that you can request from Rarebit (now Virrago) that, when right clicked, spawn NPC's. The admin simply places them in your inventory and they are free to be used as you see fit.

They are being handed out a lot more liberally now than they were during Rarebit's days. Some of LESIG are now using them to spawn for the players amusement, to give them something to do, even if it has no bearing on their story or any story.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2009, 01:20:55 pm »
Hell get us some agent spawns

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Kafyn...again...
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2009, 01:49:53 pm »
My character is on Recursion.

As well, Virrago is on vacation this week so I wouldn't get them until at LEAST July 7th or 8th. Using them would be very sketchy. It would have to be discreet.

I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: Would SWAT spawns be alright? Or does it have to be Agents? Do you need other spawn tools?

This will be the PM I send to Virrago on my LESIG account, barring that you only want some SWAT spawn tools:

Virrago,

This may be an unusual request, but I was wondering if you could send my main character, Anamodiel on Vector-Hostile, about 15 SWAT Spawn Tools.

No, they would not be used in PVP circumstances.

Instead, the Furious Angels (my faction) is creating one last video to send off the Matrix in the style that we feel it deserves. One of our scenes calls for a SWAT team shooting at us, and, while it would be possible for us to use Bayamos's client-side hacks to create SWAT team members, it would immensely help if we had the spawn tools instead in order to expedite our filming efforts. I'm asking for such a large quantity because we may need multiple angles and the extra would excuse any hiccups we may encounter while filming.

Any that are not used in the filming process will be distributed to LESIG members on Vector (Pentothal and Systematica) so that they are not wasted or abused by a "normal" character such as Anamodiel.

We don't need these right away, as I know you're on vacation this week, but once you get back next week, it'd be great to have them.

I would completely understand if you could not give us the spawn tools, though. We will make-do if such is the case. But, I figured that it would be better to ask and receive a "no" than to not ask at all. Of course, this would be kept classified and would be used in an area far away from prying eyes (both to keep it secret and to keep people from ruining our movie-making efforts).

Thank you very much.

Anamodiel
Recruitment Officer
HvCFT Veritas

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 327