Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Interview Schedule - Tuesday, June 9th, 5pm FA time  (Read 7823 times)

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Interview Schedule - Tuesday, June 9th, 5pm FA time
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2009, 12:14:06 pm »
Boddler Todd     Boddler     boddler@gmail.com     32     US     Human     PvP,RP,Casual Gaming,Hardcore Gaming,Loner,Team Player     Melee,Tank,Ranged,Magic,Healer,Stealth,Crafter     YES     Playtime spans any hour, atm.     Pacific

Interview completed

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 28, 2009, 08:02:06 am »
Hajnal Vagaras     Charlotte     alecrene@gmail.com     20     Europe     Mirdain     PvP,RP,Casual Gaming     Crafter     YES     1AM-6AM     DST PT/PST

Interview completed.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2009, 08:17:09 am »
Larnor Silverbow     Krestonosec     ubus@yandex.ru     25     Europe     Mirdain     PvP,Casual Gaming,Loner,Team Player     Melee,Ranged,Magic,Healer,Stealth,Crafter     YES     16:00-20:00 GMT     GMT+3

Interview completed.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2009, 07:48:02 am »
Killzen     Kilzen     ac1dtrip@yahoo.com     31     US     Mirdain     PvP,Casual Gaming,Loner,Team Player     Ranged,Magic,Crafter     YES     4-5pm pst weekdays 10am-4pm weekends     pst

Interview completed.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 08, 2009, 10:07:30 pm »
Crono Puffsly          acidraqin@hotmail.com     25     US     Mirdain     PvP,Casual Gaming,Hardcore Gaming,Team Player     Ranged,Stealth     YES     Week days any time between 8:30pm - 12:00am     Central Time

Interview Completed.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2009, 11:39:25 am »
N/A Yet (Shadevar)     Shadevar     jcferrill@comcast.net     34     US     Undecided     PvP,RP,Casual Gaming     Melee,Ranged,Magic,Stealth     YES     Any     C.S.T.

General,

Oh what a tangled web this game seems to be.  I'll attempt to give you the "readers digest" version of what's happening.  

On Sunday I created my character, Maugan and started playing.  On Monday I attempted to login and continuously received an "invalid username/password" error.  I combed thru the forums and found a couple of other people had encountered a similar issue and attempted to reproduce the one bit of advice I saw most often touted; use the forgotten password reset from account management...

Tuesday night, at around 11:30 C.S.T. I received the email with password reset instructions.  I followed the link included, and re-set my password (didn't use my original one, but used something similar).  This was a disaster.  Now I can log in to my account management (using my original password no less, not the newly set one) however neither password works to get me in-game.  I've sent two help requests to tech support, one was answered today, stating that the issue was likely due to their upgrade of the billing server and that the issue was most likely solved.  

Of course it wasn't.  I'm still unable to login to the game and quite honestly, I'm starting to wonder if perhaps I should just give the game a bit more time to age before I try and play.  My limited free time isn't something I enjoy wasting on account errors.  I can handle being ganked, stripped of my possessions (and likely defamed) but not even being able to login and play is making my blood boil.  

So the long and short of it is, I don't think I'll be on tonight.  I'm sorry that I'm only just getting this email to you with so little notice as 30 minutes, but I had really, truly, hoped that the tech support response was accurate and I would actually be able to login tonight.  Sadly it was not, and so here I am, red faced and dour.  I responded directly to the tech support email I received which may or may not escalate the issue for me.  Given the sheer number of similar issues I see on the forums, I'm not holding my breath.  If, somehow, the account issues are cleared up by this weekend I'll contact you immediately, if they are not however, I suspect I'll hold off on this game for a while, and perhaps await a true North American release as I suspect the game will be far more stable by that time.  

I'm not giving up entirely yet, but I am greatly demoralized right now.  As I said, if the issue gets repaired in the next few days, I'll contact you again.  I thank you for your continued interest and patience, and hope to one day fight alongside the Furious Angels.  

Be well,
Maugan

No longer scheduled.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2009, 03:28:54 pm »
Graygem Strangebeard     xElatOth     xelatoth@live.com -or- D.bentley611@gmail.com     31     Europe     Dwarf     PvP,RP,Hardcore Gaming     Magic,Stealth,Crafter     YES     9pm- unless clan stays,will go to U.S. server     USA (est)

Interview completed.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2009, 10:13:54 pm »
Khalan Seeker     Khalan     dion2k@gmail.com     24     Europe     Mirdain     PvP,Hardcore Gaming,Team Player     Ranged,Magic,Crafter     YES          CST

Interview completed.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2009, 08:58:46 pm »
Blightfist          sniper676@hotmail.com     20     Europe     Mirdain     PvP,RP,Loner     Melee,Ranged,Stealth,Crafter     NO     anytime after 2pm EST     EST (FLorida)     

Interview completed.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 30, 2009, 06:21:17 pm »
Ranuk Karazslo     svb1972     sabs@sabbeth.com     37     US     Dwarf     RP,Casual Gaming,Team Player     Melee,Crafter     YES     8pm - 11pm Weekdays, Weekends it depends.

Interview completed.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2009, 12:06:35 am »
Razli Lithewulf     Razli     Robbinho1992@hotmail.com     17     Europe     Mirdain     RP,Casual Gaming,Team Player     Ranged,Crafter     YES     Next week, Tuesday or Wednesday, 2pm     GMT (Britian)

Did not attend.

YOu have been nothing but accomodating. However, I have amde the decision to not go back to playing Darkfall. It only really dawned on me today and did totally forget about our interview.

I think you are a testament to your clan, and this decision is in by no means becuase of you, just other things.

Thank you again for your hospitality.

Razli.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2009, 08:54:49 am »
Kazian Strongarm     casca04     pedromachadovaz@gmail.com     36     Europe     Human     RP,Casual Gaming,Team Player     Melee,Ranged,Crafter     YES     22pm - 24 pm GMT     GMT - Lisbon (Portugal)

Interview completed.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 07, 2009, 09:24:42 pm »
Tomato Salsas     guac     thermas@gmail.com     17     Europe     Undecided     PvP,Hardcore Gaming,Team Player     Melee,Ranged,Stealth     YES     8-11 PM 4-6PM     Pacific Standard

Interview scheduled for 10pm FA time, Tuesday, June 9th.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 08, 2009, 10:34:15 pm »
Three interviews tomorrow!!

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
[1] 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 53