Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Kill on sight please  (Read 1959 times)

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« on: March 31, 2005, 11:16:16 am »
Can we please put these idiots on the Kill On Sight list. RED CODE ARMY or at least Semper himself.

http://mxoboards.warnerbros.com/forums1/thread.jspa?threadID=1540&tstart=0

He just wont let this thread die, and I cant stop reading it because its like a train wreak in there. I'm trying very hard not to respond to this guy, but the more I read the angrier I get.

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2005, 11:31:24 am »
Are they even on Enumerator to be honest i havent seen them, but yes i do not like them red  they go on the list /sign.

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2005, 11:42:48 am »
yah people are trolls, theres no use trying to do anything, anything we say in our defense they'll use it against us and bitch and whine.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
Kill on sight please
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2005, 11:56:15 am »
I'm wanting to move to a non-pvp server now.

How the hell did FA get such a bad name so fast?

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2005, 12:10:01 pm »
I have no idea.  What really pisses me off is it is directed at the entire faction and I for one am only 15. I know plenty of other angels that are still in their 20's.  I don't get it, and the damn devs should come in and state something, or at least lock that thread.

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 12:12:51 pm »
DO not let them get to you Fuse thats what they want.  As stated in recent TS conversations they are nothing, but envious punks.  Yesterday the only people giving us hard times where the people from the opposite side.  There are always gonna be people that try to bring big organizations down.  Its dirt on my sholder so im just going to brush it off.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Kill on sight please
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2005, 12:21:17 pm »
I am still amazed at the stupidity of most people, and it seems that stupidity is exponential on the internet.

I'm going out for my lunch break... maybe that will cool me down. I just don't want FA to have this bad name BS. I'm not completely jaded-Having 3 new players kneel before me in midian helped yesterday. Not as an ego boost, but as hope.

*cough*yeah I know I take this game too seriously*cough*

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2005, 12:29:40 pm »
Thats what I mean Everywhere i go people still respect us with a /bow.  At the Duality party Zionists where protecting us not like we needed it, but it felt good to know that people still believe in us.  I know ive only been with the faction for about a week and a half, but it feels like ive known you guys forever.  We aint goin nowhere.  *Loads gun and continues to fight*

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2005, 01:17:49 pm »
All that is on the boards.... The people will see how we truly are in game. Again, why they are throwing flames at us? I think it is just greed and jealousy. They get the misconsumption that we ABUSED the system and is the reason why we are so high lvl. In honesty, because we were doing what we did when the hard missions were bugged, it wasn't that much more effective....

Like you, I was thrown off guard and kinda dumbfounded when we recieved all this flak, but just don't let it get to ya, we will show them up in game.

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2005, 02:03:59 pm »
God, if I had my account active, I could post in there...man, I'd give 'em what for.

Anyway, it's absolutely ridiculous them talking about how we get all the storyline interaction because "we're a big faction", or "we exploit", or "we kiss ass with the devs".

I've never even spoken to a dev. Everybody and their brother has exploited, however I haven't since Tbone proclaimed it back when the Agent Exploit was running rampant that it shall not be allowed anymore. And this "big faction" bullshit? Yeah, guess what? Go and look at my post in the Unfolding Events forum about the Morpheus Sighting. He was meeting with a faction on a rooftop. For those wondering, all those "Rakshas" on the roof there. Yeah, that's the whole faction. So, size has nothing to do with it.

I wish these people would get off their fucking soap boxes, and stop bitching about how they are pissed they aren't "getting any content", because that's a load of shit. You know what it takes to get content? EFFORT

RPing, to be precise. I send tells to Morpheus and Niobe quite often (when I was in game anyway), asking about their motives, tasks needing completion, etc. and I rarely ever got a response. However, if you put enough effort into it, you will get involved.

They're not just going to hand content over to you on a silver platter. I know for a fact, the developers couldn't give two squirts of piss whether or not you had a million reputation, or zero reputation. It's the effort you put in to try and become part of the story. They want people to enjoy themselves, regardless of level, or reputation, or even organizational standing.

So, anyway, the point is they need to sit down, shut the fuck up, jack in, and earn the right to be part of the story.

Ok, I'm done...

...if someone wouldn't mind posting this in there for me, since I'm unable to, I would greatly appreciate it. Except of course might want to do some choice editing... eh heh...

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Kill on sight please
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2005, 02:08:11 pm »
We'll just take out everything between "Anyway," and "I'm done"
sound good?

By the way, my brother never exploited.

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2005, 02:43:17 pm »
Well, seriously, do I or do I not, have a point?

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Kill on sight please
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2005, 02:49:27 pm »
yes you do.

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2005, 03:00:13 pm »
I agree we should not let this thread effect us personally, there is not to much we can do about these kids...

I still get alot of support from random players I meet, even some non-zionist have given me a salute or said a few friendly words in passing.

However I am a full supporter of sticking these the red code kiddies on our KoS list, if they are going to grief we might as well give them something to grieve about.

Anonymous

Kill on sight please
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2005, 10:23:52 pm »
I think "the Upgrades" have us on kos because I've been attacked twice by them just fixing my inventory at a hardline....so I'm not sure if they need to be looked at further, I do believe either Venlar or Vinzeru was attacked as well, don't remember who it was...I get the V names confused :)

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 341