Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: ##!WORLD MERGERS!##  (Read 12004 times)

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2005, 08:58:09 am »
w00t at least that means it's open again, I guess!

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2005, 09:30:16 am »
Oh yeah, it's listed as "Unresolved" now.

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #47 on: August 01, 2005, 11:46:54 am »
They should just give us to Senior GM's everytime. Because, for damn sure, we are not going to be CCRing thinks like "OMFGWTFBBQ I just saw a Furious Angel block against hack. He has to be using hacks to up the stats of his toon."
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2005, 11:49:04 am »
I still don't think anything will get done..

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #49 on: August 01, 2005, 12:22:22 pm »
READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP!

Response (mxo.azureskie) 07/31/2005 01:50 PM  
Greetings, This is GM AzureSkie. There is no news on how factions and faction names will be affected once the merge occurs. I can only suggest you keep an eye on the website for updates on it. In regards to players with names like TBONEsDAD, these names are not considered violations. As such, we will not change these names or take action against these players for the names. If these players say anything offensive (profanity, sexually explicit, etc), please send us a screenshot and we'll investigate it. Thank you, GM AzureSkie

Response (mxo.perseus) 07/31/2005 06:54 AM  
Greetings Christopher, Thank you for contacting Customer Service. This is Gm Perseus regarding the petition filed by you for Faction Name issue. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you by this issue. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We will investigate the issue and take necessary actions accordingly. Unfortunately we can not inform you about any actions taken on other Players' account who has created this faction name on the other server. We appreciate your patience. If you have any more questions or concerns, or if this did not resolve your issue, please write back and we will do our best to assist you further. Sincerely, GM Perseus The Matrix Online Team Sony Online Entertainment

Customer (Christopher Chapmond) 07/31/2005 06:25 AM  
The response i recieved seems pretty automated. I just wish that you review my petiton once more and respond in a non automated fashion so i know that this is being taken care of. This isnt just one person its many people. Thank you.

Response (mxo.sinis) 07/31/2005 12:36 AM  
Greetings Enquiry! Thank you for contacting Customer Service. I am sorry to hear that you came across this issue and would like to assure you that we will take considerable actions against the player. I regret any inconvenience caused and assure you our best possible assistance at all times. Sincerely, GM-Sinis The Matrix Online Team Sony Online Entertainment

Customer (Christopher Chapmond) 07/30/2005 10:39 PM  
Hello, I am a member of Furious Angels on Enumerator, the original faction from beta. When the merge of the servers were announced some, what we believe, fellow players on enumerator took the chance to take our name and start a faction on the server input. They are are using names like TBONEsDAD, TBONEsMOM, etc. In case you do not know Tbone is the leader of Furious Angels. They are using this to ruin the name of Furious Angels and talking crap in area chat to members of the server input about how when the servers merge furious angels will kill everyone and just shouting random crap and explicitives. From what we can tell they are using this so we can get a tag next to our name when the merge happens and most likely claim they are the real ones so they can get the tag removed off of thier name. Please stop this from happening. I have gotten a invite into a crew which is part of the fake faction furious angels on input, i have taken screenshots of name of people in the faction, i am hoping by infiltrating into this crew i will figure out thier intentions even more and get more evidence . They are simply doing this to make the game not fun for us, the real furious angels. Thank you for taking the time to read this and please do somthing about it.

Topherous Jedi Sentinel
Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2005, 12:26:11 pm »
Just like to add I went on again last night and it appears...I repeat appears, that the furious angels no longer exists on that server. Just from evidence I have gathered.

Topherous Jedi Sentinel
Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2005, 12:37:27 pm »
*cough*bastards

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2005, 12:54:11 pm »
Quote from: "Khr0n1k"
Just like to add I went on again last night and it appears...I repeat appears, that the furious angels no longer exists on that server. Just from evidence I have gathered.

Time to lvl on there and make it appear then.

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2005, 12:57:43 pm »
Yea lets get it crackin.  By the way Some of their details like TbonesDad say nasty shit like I love Tbone up his hole and stuff.

Anonymous

##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2005, 01:34:53 pm »
We could always start the other factions up?  Then again it's just tit for tat

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sullycentral.net
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2005, 05:48:17 pm »
K, next problem...

if we all make a furious angels on those servers, were still going to get the tag when we merge, because we will be the people holding the name on the other servers... so does it make sence to make the faction on the other servers??

Edit: Good work with the petitions though, Fuse, Khronik..

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2005, 05:56:16 pm »
Styan, it's whoever requests that the name bechanged to just "Furious Angels" who gets the name.

Here's the latest development.
----------
Response (mxo.brewko)   08/01/2005 03:11 PM    
Greetings! Thank you for contacting Customer Service. I would like to apologize if there was some confusion here with your ticket being marked as solved, with the transition to Sony Online you will see this happening a lot more as this is how our CS department works for all SOE brand games. By marking it as solved you still have the option to reply back if final comments by the GM did not solve the problem and we would be more then happy to continue to assist you with your issues. As for your faction questions, what we will need is for your Faction Leader to submit a ticket after the server merger has completed indicating the problem and what he is requesting from us. The reason for this is so that we are dealing with just one person from your faction and not everybody, as I'm sure you can understand with the server merger and the transition to Sony Online we are quite busy right now and we honestly cannot respond to each person in the faction. What I would ask is that you request that your Faction Leader conact us after the merger is complete and we would be more then happy to straighten this out for him. We appreciate your patience. If you have any more questions or concerns, or if this did not resolve your issue, please write back and we will do our best to assist you further. Sincerely, Senior GM Brewko The Matrix Online Team Sony Online Entertainment
----------------------------------

Customer (Brian Smith)   08/01/2005 03:53 PM    
Thanks Brewko. I do understand you guys are quite busy and in a business environment, this is a small issue umung many more complaints to go through... One of my concerns is that our faction leader, TBone, is on vacation for a week and to lose a name and representation we have held sinse early beta would be devastating considering the consequences with these childish people doing it purposly to give us that bad name. I will let him and the rest of my faction know what you have told me, but if TBone is not back when we have a flag on our heads our captains will most certainly request the change for us. Thank you

----------------------

If anyone can get a hold of TBone, get a hold of hima nd tell him to have someone he trusts go on his name/account to send a ccr AS SOON AS THE SERVERS ARE UP!

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2005, 06:04:06 pm »
Aight, now that its been clarified, i feel much better :p

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2005, 06:10:44 pm »
but what if TBonesDAD ccrs first to ahve thier name changed to "Furious Angels" ?  I don't feel better at all.

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
##!WORLD MERGERS!##
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2005, 06:17:58 pm »
True...

although I think we have to understand it is out of our control, to the point where we don't know who is going to be first to ccr it, this is the first I heard about ccr'ing to get the tag renamed without having the server flag,

so 1) hopefully no one else knows of this, and 2) hopefully members of the dev team will be smart and allow us to have our tag, since there is such a large and respected FA history. (or at least we are led to believe)

Like you said the best way to do it would be from creation date.  But we'll see.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 321