Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Rise of the Imperial Prophets  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Rise of the Imperial Prophets
« on: November 22, 2004, 02:28:16 pm »
For those of you who don't know this story myself and Lithium were jumped in the Archive by a couple of these guys (Machinists) last week.  We killed them pretty easily but they kept coming back with a few more members at a time.  Eventually it was Lithium and myself against about 8-10 hackers and one level 50 grnd mstr aikido who they had recruited and we both died.  Well the F.A. was called out in force and within minutes Tbone, Coredump, Boombye, myself, Lithium, and a bunch of others went back into the archive and decimated them over and over again.  Quite a bit of fun.  Next day these guys show up and they are no longer machinists but changed their affiliation to Zion, so that they would be safe from us killing them.  Now check out their site and the last statement they make about their "mission"

http://www.ripmxo.com/main.html

Very humurous... Not only did we have them running from us but we in essence made them have to change their affiliation.  Rock on F.A.,  and watch out for these guys they are a bunch of jerks who like killing anyone that they can (Like people 10 levels below them), but when they come up against a real challenge they run and hide.

Go ahead, make my day.

Anonymous

Re: Rise of the Imperial Prophets
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 02:33:53 pm »
Quote from: "RIP Website"
To be a group with power and courage. To be a group everyone knows and fears. To be a group that others run from when encountered.

Well, they need to work not running away from fights first before they begin on those goals.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2004, 02:50:29 pm »
They've left me alone for the most part. Not a real bad bunch, but I think they're probably being nice so that they don't get killed. They switched back to Machinists when I told them we didn't attack unprovoked. Of course, I also watched them double-team a lower level Merv. when it was agreed to just be a one-on-one duel. When all is said, I haven't quite made up my mind about them. My gut instinct tells me they are jerks pretending to be nice to avoid being slaughtered.

Edit: I just saw these guys used to be the Elite Executioners. They were a bunch of immature jerks who I think were involved in spy operations. I thought they had died out, but it looks as if they just reformed under a new name.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2004, 02:54:26 pm »
I guess they'll have to update their website.  There's a lot of pro-machine stuff in there that doesn't suit them well now that they've turned 180 degrees and became pro-zion ;)

I'd laugh my head off if this wasn't so sad :)

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2004, 05:10:00 pm »
Isn't lith a chick in the game? no wait, I forget? Arghh.. It just seems funnier if they were running from a girl.

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2004, 09:06:10 pm »
um, no, I play a guy char.

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2004, 09:35:48 pm »
Likwid has a chick char... anyways , DAMN i missed a chance of creating mayhem and havok on unsuspecting machinists?! awww oh well. Just inform us of anything else that goes on with this group because i HIGHLY doubt this will be the last time they attempt at some sort of stupidity

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 10:53:59 am »
That was a fun battle. We truly showed them the meaning of the Furious Angels...

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2004, 11:13:53 am »
Quote from: "Lithium"
um, no, I play a guy char.

sorry, yeah I was thinkin likwid...

/slaps self.

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2004, 03:44:05 pm »
yah me and lik have em, lith doesn't believe in taking advantage of a good situation, being a female is easy work with a bunch of nerds who want to impress you :)

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2004, 05:55:25 pm »
ooo im such a bad person, i love bugging other clans :) remember the paradise 100000000exp crap those guys brought up, check out my post >=)

Anonymous

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2004, 05:26:26 pm »
lol zink you are so right about the "being a female person" ingame and getting alot of help .. I remember when I played Anarchy Online  I made a female char for fun and pretended to be a girl and after hmm like 1 week I had 2x more cash than my 130 main :P  and  items  waiting for  me  after each few levs :P .. lol that was great fun :)

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 255