Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: 3kings Sareosha  (Read 3102 times)

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
3kings Sareosha
« on: December 07, 2004, 12:09:08 pm »
Just a tid bit of info.... The other day several of us were in the archive on the machine side waiting for the riflemen to respawn and Sareosha from 3kings came up.  You know the guy we booted.  I thought I had always been pretty cool with him but check this out.  A collective starts to jack in and Sareosha spawn kills him and then types on his chat window "Broin you killed him man"  Not cool... I told him to keep me out of his crap.  I'm not sure if he was thinking he was being funny with me or not, and I personally don't care.  As I once heard someone say, I say it now.... He is dead to me

Go ahead, make my day.

Anonymous

3kings Sareosha
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 12:22:27 pm »
I spoke with him a few times.  He kind of likes me for some reason.  Probably because I speak french too.

I think he probably wasn't trying to pin the spawn killing on you intentionnally.  He probably just got his head up his ass and confused you with the spawn killer.

Anyway, I'm glad we got rid of him, he would have made all of us look like morons.

Feel free to slap him silly when you see him.  Poke him in the eyes a few times for me ;)

Nobody messes with my good buddy Broin and goes unpunished :)

Anonymous

3kings Sareosha
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 12:25:17 pm »
I think that is a black list offence

Anonymous

3kings Sareosha
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 12:36:21 pm »
I say we kill him no matter what. Anytime we see him in the contstruct, he is dead!

Or we could just advise every single faction not to take him in if the 3kings ever get rid of him.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
3kings Sareosha
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 01:20:03 pm »
3kings is a Zionist faction.. anyways i never liked the fucker and i intentionally stay away from any 3kings members for that reason. i don't wish to associate nor even be NEAR any of them  but hey that's just me. i always thought Sareosha was.. or rather IS an asshole. i do suggest not to be with him when things go down due to the fact that it MAY cause some to think of us  being allied or friendly with them.. but hey i'm just a trained soldier so i may be looking at this from a blownup out of proportioned view... or maybe not =\

Anonymous

3kings Sareosha
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2004, 01:32:06 pm »
Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill!

Anonymous

3kings Sareosha
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2004, 02:22:43 pm »
This guy has been causing disturbances ever since he first got into beta.  First, with the unusual likeness in name to Seraosha of the collective, which hes explained as just a coincidence.  I don't know too much about the guy and will hold judgement, other than my opinion that he seems to be on some sort of Kamikaze mission.  He may even beleev he's the next One.

Well, I guess I'm not holding any judgement back at all.  Oh well.

PS: I like the communication in this faction about the behavior and relations of other factions and its members.  Eventually others may begin to understand that word travels fast through FA.  Good report, Broin!

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
3kings Sareosha
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2004, 03:12:08 pm »
I got into a confrontation with him yesterday and my advice would be to stay the fuck away from them, they are using cheap techniques that they have not reported that will make you die quickly and all that otehr kind of pussy shit. They are also trying to find things to call us on, so I just want everyone to know becareful what you say around them and usually it is best to just walk away.

Don't believe everything you think.

Anonymous

3kings Sareosha
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2004, 03:25:07 pm »
I think he's just an angry little boy.  Let's not play his game and give him things to use against us.

He's probably resentful of having been kicked out of this clan and wants revenge in some way.  No good can come of messing with him.  He's insignificant in the big picture.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
3kings Sareosha
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2004, 05:42:19 pm »
Broin, if that happens, simply report it as harrassment. Walrus has stated that spawn killing in the Construct is worthy of a /ccr.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
3kings Sareosha
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2004, 10:50:32 am »
Yeah, I'll definetly report it if it happens again boss.  This incident happened before the Walrus spoke though.  I figured I'd just let it be and keep my distance from the guy.  Guys When I said "he is dead to me" that didn't mean I wanted to go out and kill him (although it did cross my mind when it happened and if he wasn't a Zion I would have)  It meant that I wouldn't have anything to do with him anymore.  He speaks, I don't hear.  He steps in front of me, I don't see.  You get the idea.  I actually have had several good conversations with him.  I just think he's miffed that he got cut from F.A. and is bugged beyond all belief that the collective is harrasing him.  Although I have no doubt that most of his woes he brings upon himself by his actions and the way he deals with people.

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
3kings Sareosha
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2004, 11:29:28 am »
plus im pretty sure it's rubbing off on the 3kings as well... i spoke with sage (the supposed leader) and he asked if i see any members being dicks or just horsing around to inform him of it as it appears he doesn't want a bad rep. ALSO stay away from most  3kings members since they tend to Stand by us and attack other factions and say that we were invovled or at least make it look that we were a part of it. Yesterday i was with Sabre in the constuct going for some Sentries. Unfortunately a war between the collective and the 3kings was going on and i ended up getting in the crossfire. of course a  3kings member just HAD to move near me making it seem as if i was helping him so i got jumped by a Collective member. Meaning no harm i simply attacked back and talked the situation out. That's what makes the collective ( or at least some of it's members) such a respectable clan and a worthy adversary. ANYWAYS i highly suggest not getting too close to the 3kings ESPECIALLY in the construct till they can cool themselves down. (even though personally most of them are dicks and i wouldn't  associate with them regardless of where they are)

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
3kings Sareosha
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2004, 02:36:49 pm »
Well I am still of the opinion of when beta goes live and there are no exploits to exploit they will all suck and probably just fizzle away. Basically most of there guys joined because they were told we have a way to get you to 50.

Don't believe everything you think.

Anonymous

3kings Sareosha
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2004, 08:28:02 pm »
i love being a female character, lol they all give me stuff no matter if their machine/merv/zion, its great

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 318