Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: randomness  (Read 1320425 times)

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2004, 06:23:03 am »
u dont meen taht joke in american pie do you or am i missing out on a cheesy joke?
mmmm cheeese...*salivates upon himself*

Quote of the day:Hope is the emotional refuge of those pitiful wretches who are unwilling to accept the fact that life is utterly pointless.

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2004, 02:24:17 pm »
ok here's one for random!!

during dinner with the fam. we had turned on the opening to the olympic games on tv. during the little narration thing ... in the background ... they were playing jurassic park music ... yeah ... from the movie ... i don't remember any part of jurassic park being in greece? nor are any dinosaurs participating in the olympic games?? what is this world coming to?!?

meh ... it was random ... about as random as it gets ... maybe not ....

PICKLE!!!!

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2004, 03:55:03 pm »
wow this thread still around, how has it not been deleted?

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2004, 06:38:36 pm »
You know what I noticed that too. I looked over and said hey thats Jurassic park music..got a few strange looks but hey it was. Pippman gets my vote for coolest sig of the month.

Does anyone else make little cheese flowers on the ritz cracker with their ez cheese?

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2004, 06:51:47 pm »
Dude, I made that sig. I am teh uber 1337 w00t! sig maker. You want one? I should bust out mine....heheh.

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2004, 05:25:19 am »
:::shakes head:::

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2004, 12:48:45 pm »
My donation to randomness:

If you're driving through the desert and the wheels to your boat fall off, how many onions does it take to fill up the weat wagon? The answer: Blue, because icecream doesn't have bones.

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2004, 03:18:26 pm »
Macs Suck.

Randomness

2 bags of chocolate chips, 30 ounces of nair and a bumpy ride... Rinse rather and repeat.

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2004, 07:39:44 pm »
So certain are you, Sevker?  My IT job has been nothing but headaches on the PC side.  The mac calls usually the only ones I look forward to.

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2004, 08:01:49 pm »
::breakdances::

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2004, 11:33:25 pm »
Yo, I plays on the PC, but works it on the Mac. Mac's got the friendliest OS, I agree with Catalyst.  Y2K was a breeze for Apples...     *fades to black*

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #86 on: August 17, 2004, 08:24:29 am »
I'm an I.T. Manager at a High School.  Although the Macs have a very trendy OS.  And some nice looking features.. They should curve thier creative juices towards making them more dependable.  Over the summer I and Grim Implemented 64 PC's and had zero failures... We had also recieved 4 G5's... And guess what out of only 4 machines 1 has massive motherboard and system cooling failures.  
Oh, and the kicker is, they now want us to pick up the shipping tab after they put a machine in a stainless steel quarter inch thick case, weighing in around 40 pounds.. (UPS Loves these).  And if we cannot find the little Macintosh wrapper it's an extra 50 bucks!!!.... So again, macs suck.. But thats just my biased opinion.
And in the spirit of the thread...

A pound of butter is a nickle on tuesdays, and thursdays.. Bring your shoes for a free rootbeer float!  :Answer: yes, if it's downhill.

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2004, 09:21:21 am »
its a matter of choice really macs are better for jobs and movie editing because there interface is user friendly(at least i thinkl so) and pcs are better for games and crashing and makeing you spend lots of money on an upgrade. so if you want to make some money off of your purchase get a mac if you want to waste you lif playing games get a windows.

the void knows where you are they watch us all very closely they can see you at all times day or night

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

random

if i were to roll a quarter down a hill how many elephants would i have?

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2004, 10:55:56 am »
Hey, this is Oz, a newb to the FA and an all around friendly ex-patron of the Matrix. Although I've been reading through all the forum material, I got this e-mail telling me I was in-active, so I thought I should post something. So... yay!
I still don't have my own little signature picture, but it's in the works. Anyhoo, hope to see y'all around. L8terz!  ;2)

Anonymous

randomness
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2004, 04:06:29 pm »
Mac is ok. Tehy are crap for anything but editing really, though.

I hate windows with a passion. XP was a step foward and back at the same time. Although yes, they were many new cool features, that you could just program on a linux.(with much time and patience, however). However, you have to go to start to shut er down, and I really hate taking two extra seconds to turn off my computer. However, p.c's are upgradeable to the max, you could technically keep the same computer for several years(ending up with no orignal parts or cables). It also has such a huge security problem, that not even S.P. 2(thanks god. you just became truly real for me) fixes correctly. Windows, equal "teh suXXors"

Linux....oh how can I describe the ways you are great? There are too many to name. Of course, it is open source. Meaning, in a few ords, linux is god. Plain and simple. Now if only developers would develop with linux in mind....

Randomness: The tooty fruity goober is always deciding to loot the yesterday tomorrow pills, and he never does anything that would allow him to steal the bottles. GDFGHFUSHIPFJDGJIFHDGIHJ*U@$()#*Q@R%GYRJ483ut1`4890jofjkg-4!#T%I*Y!G*RJ

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 24