Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Been Gone  (Read 823 times)

Anonymous

Been Gone
« on: March 23, 2005, 06:32:43 am »
Hello everyone,

You may have noticed I've been away for a bit, if you didn't, I have.  I would firstly like to apologise publicly for my inactivity around this very important time, I have been busy with real life stuff (exams, girlfriend, drugs and other things).  I know this isn't really an excuse but I am back now mostly and I will get the game as soon as possible.

Secondly I would like to step down from the position of Captain of the Vindictus, right now my plate is rather full and I think there are definately some other people suited to the job.  Personally I would like to nominate HumanDevil, he's been wanting Captain for a long time now.  I thought perhaps me and him could swap rolls, he becomes Captain of the Vindictus and I become FM of the Decerto.

I missed out big time with pre-release stuff which is a bummer and I know I'm going to regret it alot, I'm hoping to make up for it as much as possible.

Oronos

Anonymous

Been Gone
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2005, 08:10:34 am »
How dare you take priority of Real Life issues over this game! Man the next thing you know people are going to say wait I've got to take "five to eat and pee". Damnit man this is why we sent you the instructions on I.V. feeding and cathater instalations.

Of course this is a horible unfunny joke so I'll stop at this point.

Oronos your presence is missed but I hope all is well. I can't imagine having to apologies as real life always has a leg up on anything else, much like breathing.

Anonymous

Been Gone
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 08:17:48 am »
Who are you fooling Tivod, breathing isnt that important. Overrated if you ask me.

Okay, another horribly unfunny joke.

I agree, RL sucks sometimes and has to take over our gameplay time. But I too have a girlfriend who is demanding and a job which is boring yet demanding, so I understand where you're coming from Oronos.

Offline Kosila

• Angelic Wrath
    • View Profile
    • http://thefuriousangels.com
Been Gone
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2005, 08:36:42 am »
I hear you man! Girlfriends take up WAY too much time. I was actually thinking of creating a support group for girlfriends of members of the FA so they'd have something to do while we play the game. "I lost my bf to FA!" www.FAgirlfriends.com

I'm trying to convince mine to play the game so we can fail school together :) *aw how romantic* ... But she's not giving in :P

Ya and this week I have 3 major tests (Statistics done! Accounting and Calculus left) so I've been screwy. I won't be on today. Lesson to all our young folk: don't procrastinate! :P However, I'm constantly looking for new pm's or new posts to keep in touch. Tbone: the moment Ket gets back to me, I'll set up my part.

Anyway, so ya, Oronos, it's cool to let real life win sometimes. No worries. :)

Anonymous

Been Gone
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 09:02:02 am »
Rofl, this one time I forgot to breathe.. then I woke up two days later in the fetal position next to the PC..  My GF HATES computers, it's so annoying.  And Kosila I love that idea man, and yes, too much time and money than generally worth.

So anyways, I pulled a few strings and I think I have myself a Pre-order copy of MxO (eBay powerseller)

Anonymous

Been Gone
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2005, 06:34:19 am »
oronos you dont have a g/f hahah you mean your mom hates computers, lol no worries man my g/f dragged me to italy for 3 months while one of the most important releases besides maybe hl2 was going on in my absance(SP), so i feel your pain oronos.

Anonymous

Been Gone
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2005, 10:48:43 am »
Oh no, NOT ITALY!!!!!!!
LoL, that must've been amazing. I want to go there. I'm kinda jealous now Zink.

Yah Kosila, I have been trying to get my g/f to play too. No dice. Guess I will just email her the link to www.FAGirlfriends.com. Maybe make her happy.  (I bet $100 that if we did make that site, she would be the MOD of the forums and spam it all day with complaints.)

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 28