Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Xtreem's Speech  (Read 720 times)

Anonymous

Xtreem's Speech
« on: March 27, 2005, 12:25:02 am »
Hey people, i was pretty bored one day in math class so i just jotted down some RP matrix ideas into a speech. As my Writing teacher says, "writers write," so this is what i wrote let me know what you think.

Man has always chosen to indulge their fantasies, sometimes at the expense of their reality. Ignorance has cast a shadow of doubt over many of Zion's actions. Some say we are being unreasonable, I say we have been far too reasonable for too long. This "peace" that has been, is merely another illusion cast over all who inhabit the matrix; it is another form of control. All faction are squabbling to gain further their own power despite the supposed "truce." The matrix is in an era of Cold War; undeclared war. All factions know the peace is temporary, they only wish to milk it for all its worth and gain an upper hand on their enemies. We have fought for peace and honor it's value. However, with peace, there must be compromise. If our enemies are not willing to compromise and hand over Neo's body, then the peace has already failed. Throughout human history, wars have been waged in the name of greed, however, our actions are not for greed, they are for human liberation and peace. All of Zion is united in a common goal, yet, we choose a different way of getting there. If our allies choose to fight against us, then perhaps, that is the way it must be. We have chosen Morpheus. Everyone must make their choices and these choices cannot fully be explained at the moment we make them. Only after careful reflection after the fact can we understand the choices we have made in the past. I cannot tell you why i have chosen this side nor can i tell you why i am the way i am, other than the fact that I AM HUMAN. Morpheus is who we have chosen to pledge our allegiances to and we will protect him through these troubled time. "We will shake the matrix" until our enemies hear us, and we will make them fear us!!!
                                                                                                           -Xtreem

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Xtreem's Speech
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2005, 01:08:19 am »
BRAVO!

/clap

Anonymous

Xtreem's Speech
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2005, 06:00:45 am »
Very nice indeed, whilst thinking about how and when this would take place, I began to think of the OvO and communications.  I think that once OvO is implemented, they should assign channels for each faction, so for all the zionist factions there is just one big channel where we can all communicate and organise outselves.  Perhaps this would get a little frayed so only the leaders of each faction, Tbone for example, are allowd to speak in there and they are allowed to grant certain people (the staff/captain/specified members who have important things to say) the ability to speak in there.
I know this is quite a long shot but I think it would be worth it for sure.

Anonymous

Xtreem's Speech
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2005, 11:29:17 am »
/cheer *gets ready for war*

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25