Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Upcoming Med School finals  (Read 644 times)

Anonymous

Upcoming Med School finals
« on: March 26, 2005, 08:32:14 pm »
To my fellow Angels,

First and foremost I want to thank you for a fully integrated feeling for my first day with the crew.  I really felt very comfortable with you all and I'm very thrilled to be part of the movers and shakers of the MxO world.  I only hope that my contributions can be as significant as yours have been.

That being said, I feel it is my duty to inform you all that over the next week, my playtime will begin to reduce significantly and then for the period April 1-15th, I have finals in Histology, Endocrinology, Immunology, Embryology and Anatomy B and I will be unable to be in game.  Soon thereafter, I will be returning to full and active duty and my last semester back at school is a very light one which will allow me a great amount of free time leading into a completely free and jobless summer.

I wanted to air this out early because I am first forming relationships with you all and I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression.  I'm not a deadbeat, I worked very hard to become a member of this crew (and I even submitted my RP-form on the very first day I was admitted) and I'm not slacking off now that I've been accepted for my trial period.  My decreased hours is due entirely to my responsibilities to my school work.

I hope that I will retain my spot with the crew during my absence and that you will not mock me too badly as I will probably be no higher than level 20 when you guys are finishing your last few levels.

I will not be a ghost.  Whether I have time to play or not, I will be active on these boards several times daily.  My study breaks usually consist of checking my forum boards.  You will certainly still hear from me, I just cannot afford to put the in game time in for a bit.

Thank you all for your understanding and again, let me express how much of a pleasure it's been to be inducted, introduced and rolling with the Angels crew.  As long as you're going to keep me, I'm here to stay.  By April 17th, I'll be looking to kick some ass.

Sincerely yours,
Marc

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
28 29 30

No calendar events were found.