Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Critted Columi Implants  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Critted Columi Implants
« on: March 15, 2012, 09:43:46 am »
Hey guys!

So I've been slowly trying to disseminate Columi Implants to everyone in the guild. Below are the implants I can currently craft.

Columi Eliminator's Enhancer (Commando DPS)
Columi Enforcer's Implant (Smuggler DPS)
Columi Force Master's Implant (Sage DPS/Healer)
Columi Stalker's Implant (Shadow DPS)
Columi Weaponmaster's Implant (Guardian/Sentinel DPS)

My point in posting this is two fold. I've crafted a ton of these things. And, by tons, I mean over 32 of these things, at least (probably more, but its somewhere right around there). Let me put that into perspective for you.

That's 256 Radioactive Paste, 32 Alien Data Cubes, 256 Mutagenic Paste, and 320 Nuerochemical Extract.

Each Radioactive Paste on the market goes for between 6-8k, depending on time of day, bulk buying, etc. Data Cubes are BOP from Hardmode Operations. Mutagenic Paste are cheaper(1-3k each), and I've been able to find some good deals on the market for cheap, and the Neurochemical Extracts are cheap as well.

My first point is that crafting materials for this is expensive. I've received a majority of the Radioactive Paste's from Diplomacy Missions people have sent, and I still have a good stock pile of Biochem materials from all the Missions people have sent me over the months. However, at the rate I've been churning these out trying to crit for people (and just general crafting for other people), I've gone through a majority of my stores.

Now, I'm not asking you to feel bad for me or whatever. I'm not posting this to boast about all I do for the guild. I don't do that. I'm posting this because I need you guys to start sending me your Diplomacy missions that you get from Slicing instead of selling them on the market. Seriously, the easiest way to help me with this is to send me Diplomacy missions. I can easily take care of the Biochem materials because there are no purples required, so they're very easy to obtain through missioning. Each Diplomacy mission gives me 4 or 5 Radioactive Paste, which is half of an implant. There have been some people (Broin, Mharz, SARED, Ademaro) who have been giving me all of these, but I've been outfitting a lot of people. So, send me your diplomacy 340 missions! I don't care whether they are Light or Dark because I can easily run Taral V a bunch to get my Light Side points back up.

My second point in posting this is to have people start requesting Implants. I've gotten to the point where I don't know who still needs these Implants, and there are others I'm sure who don't even know that I can craft these. I can. So, post here any requests. I'll also be sure to post what I have here.

I'll tell you this. If no one claims them, I'll be selling them on the market to buy more materials. I'd rather not, but that's what'll happen.

ALSO. I SWEAR TO GOD, IF YOU ASK FOR ONE OF THESE SPECIFICALLY TO EQUIP TO YOUR COMPANION I WILL PERMANENTLY BLACKLIST YOU FROM ANY FUTURE CRAFTING. These are expensive as shit to make and take a lot of effort on my part to get (raiding). So, be sure to ask for the non-critted ones only if they are an improvement.

PS: The critted Columi Implants are BIS Implants, so there should be a good bit of incentive to get me materials!

AND FOR GOD'S SAKE DON'T BUY ME PASTE FROM THE GTN.

If you want to contribute, buy Diplomacy missions. You'll save yourself money.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 09:46:51 am »
Post reserved to show current Implants on hand in my inventory.

Updated 3/16, 10:30am FA

2 Stalker Implants
4 Force Master Implants

Catch me on TS if you want these!

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 10:13:16 am »
I would greatly appreciate a Columi Stalker's Implant.
I'll send you the mats I have, ana... Also, I can do any DS dip for you.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 10:24:27 am »
I don't care about the Darkside stuff. It's not a big deal at all. I get a good mix of both Light and Dark, so it normally evens out.

Also, if you ever see a Diplomacy mission on the market for less than 7k, snipe that up hard. They normally go for 9-11k, average.

Offline Strod

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 10:48:26 am »
You already critical on my first one for sage healing. Im just waiting on the second one. Ill send mats as I find/farm them.

Furious since 2006.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 10:50:19 am »
Just critted one for you Strod. It's in your inbox.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2012, 12:45:42 pm »
I'm not sure, but I believe the Weaponmaster Implant is for the Sentinel is well. All the rest of our gear is "Weaponmaster".

Offline Strod

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2012, 05:01:29 pm »
Thanks Ana.

Furious since 2006.

Offline Erathaol

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2012, 05:26:29 pm »
Since I just it made 50 last night (woohoo!), I'll take a Sage Implant when you have the time.  Also, I'll start checking the GTN for delicious Diplomacy missions for you.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2012, 10:35:56 am »
I'm not sure, but I believe the Weaponmaster Implant is for the Sentinel is well. All the rest of our gear is "Weaponmaster".

Do you need Accuracy? Are those implants helpful for you?

Wouldn't this one be more helpful? Columi Weaponmaster's Package

Second post updated.

Sent two Stalker's to Fuse.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2012, 12:18:12 pm »
Why would it be more helpful? It has the exact same stats.

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
Critted Columi Implants
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2012, 01:53:01 pm »
Crit stalker for nocry ? You need more mats?

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 02:36:45 pm »
Quote from: "Anamodiel"

If you want to contribute, buy Diplomacy missions. You'll save yourself money.

Oh for the love of God is the 100 Diplomacy missions I've already given you not enough.... Alright alright, but I'm only gonna give you 20 more and that's it.... YOU'RE CUT OFF YOUNG MAN!!!

Go ahead, make my day.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online