[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: BRB  (Read 6085 times)

Anonymous

BRB
« on: August 21, 2005, 11:59:34 pm »
AFK, Seminary.

Okay, not real seminary, more like pre-seminary. Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta Hot Springs, California. A good three hours or so from Clovis and half an hour from LA/San Diego/beach. Car decided to die though, so I'll be flying into Ontario early on Tuesday morning. Like, really early. As in, the flight leaves at eight, and I have to be there two hours early, that, and the airport (DFW Intl) is an hour and a half away.  I'll be getting a computer when I get out there and I will have regular access to broadband internet, but I don't know whether or not it will be able to run MxO. I will still be active here though, I'm not retireing or leaving, just relocating temporarily. :)

edit:// I WILL be installing Photoshop first onto the laptop so you moochers can still bother me for sigs. :)

Offline Shouousan

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
BRB
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2005, 01:11:22 am »
Oh God, We must hide the woman and children, Now!
"Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done."
- Lois D. Brandeis

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2005, 02:38:09 am »
So... forgive my ignorance here Sared.  Are you training to join the priesthood?

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
BRB
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2005, 06:55:52 am »
Good luck Sared, When do you leave? We will look forward to your visits. If it is a question of memory to run your laptop check w/ me so i can check my small laptop inventory. Also will you be able to put teamspeak on it? Well...Take care and keep in touch.

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2005, 08:12:57 am »
O_O

behave, little minion!!!! >^_^<

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2005, 09:09:22 am »
Destyn, in a sense, yes, however, between the Catholic and Protestant churches, there are differences between 'joining the priesthood', and 'being a pastor'. For instance, if you become a priest in the Catholic church, you are considered sinless and to have lost your sin nature, that is to say, any of your more basic human urges to commit wrongdoing. There are many differences, but if you at least know the difference between Catholisism and Protestantism, you'll be fine. :) For the time being, I'm going to try this school out for a semester, but more than likely, I'm going to be looking at a future in youth ministry.

Bellthazor, I think there is single SoDIMM port for memory accessible, but I'm not sure. You'll hear more from me when I find out.

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2005, 09:17:26 am »
1. I still want to have your manchild as long as you have photoshop :)
2. Bell.... if anyone is getting your laptop inventory its me O_O :p
3. Half hour from LA you say? Im about 45 min from LA.... if we are on opposite ends thats still only and hour and 15 minutes :) Partay with Sared! ^('-')^ (>'-')> v('-')v <('-'<) ^('-')^ (>'-')> v('-')v <('-'<) ^('-')^ w00t!
And yea... are you goin all priesty on us? If so we need not hide the women, only the boys younger than 13. However I doubt he is goin priesty. I have compiled a list that backs this theory up.
"What in penis-screaming hell do you want?" -Sared
"LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOYYY JENNNNNKKKINNNNSSSS" -Sared
"I don't do coke, I just like the way it smells." -Sared
"...humpin' your dog or whatever you do when you get home." -Sared
I only add the leeroy one because if you were preaching and randomly screamed leeroy jenkins out... the catholics would probably make that the new hail mary or something, scurry. Il join your congregation and convert to catholocism just to go to your church :)

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2005, 09:34:59 am »
I'm Protestant (non-denominational), not Catholic. :)

If you can tell, I've been working on improving my attitude/language for a while now, and to quote one of the best movies of all time:

"I'm a priest, not a saint."
-The Count Of Monte Cristo

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2005, 09:42:35 am »
That movie owns my soul. So for real, you are becomming a priest?

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
BRB
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 10:16:42 am »
http://www.catholic.org/cathcom/national_story.php?id=15786

"As I walk through through the valley of the shadow of Mara, I will fear no Arbalest."

"Our savior, which art in the machine city, Neo be thy name.  Thy hovercraft come, thy will be done, in the matrix as it is in Zion.  Give us this day our daily Antibiotic 5.0.  And forgive us our Stuns, as we forgive those that Stun against us.  And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from gankers.  For Zion!"

Sared, if you get a cassock (do Protestants wear cassocks?), you have to let me wear it.  I love those things.

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 10:22:27 am »
:o Holy... Crap... NEAT! Almost makes me like catholics. :p

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2005, 10:58:17 am »
yea sared! i'm non-denominational protestant as well... i was thinking about youth ministry too... thats funny... wait a minute if we are both non-denominational protestants... does that mean that we have a denomination?? like a denomination called non-denominational ?? ok thats enough of that! but thats cool man...

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2005, 11:05:13 am »
Meh, I was raised a Roman Catholic, but I try not to remember too much about it (atheist now)

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
BRB
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2005, 11:56:08 am »
actually you have been kind of mello as of late. Well good luck and seriously keep in touch if you have to take a break from MXo, but teamspeek and the forum will be available when you are not busy.  ;P

if i were you, hanging around little deamons like White might distroy any chances you have of being a Pastor....lol

Anonymous

BRB
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2005, 12:28:50 pm »
........ :o One word. Old. ;) If he touches me i might burst into flames... or at least get a mild sun burn. This Sared sucks. Stop being mello and start being Sared :) You can still be our freaky Sared and be a priesty dood at the same time Y-Y :p

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 10
  • Dot Hidden: 0