randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Poll

What do you think of the idea?

Yes, let's do it! Let's reorganize the faction in this way!
21 (46.7%)
Yes, let's do it, but make it completely volunteer-based!
21 (46.7%)
No, the idea is too flawed. Think of something else.
3 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: May 17, 2005, 06:34:56 pm

Author Topic: Idea to Organize the Faction  (Read 14273 times)

Anonymous

Idea to Organize the Faction
« Reply #90 on: June 05, 2005, 08:25:49 am »
well the fact that they are in the PVP unit should make them more willing to respond. this whole thing is about splitting those that want to pvp into one group, and those that want to RP into another.

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/Inner_Fatman
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2005, 02:26:02 am »
I know I am new to the faction but I think this is a good idea to have volunteer based. Having said that, and reading others ideas I think these suggestions would be very helpful....
First... don't make the people trying to level up only PvPers... I, personally, think I am very good at talking to people and keeping an open line of communication, which would put me in the RP catagorie... however. I am just now reaching level 30... I would most definatly like to be able to defend myself which would make me want to grind whenever I am not busy RPing.. Also to this affect.. I know Zink is having a hard time getting help with mission teams..(send me a /t ingame Zink and I will run missions with you till the cows come home) but I have made friends in Red Cell and a few other factions just by offering to run a few missions with there lower levels... when everyone else was busy in archives or somewhere else collecting things *which allowed for an early open line of communication*.. (and I know I am not the only one that has many acquantinces in other factions)..
Secondly, in terms of PvP... I think everyone should have the opportunity, if needed, and we lack numbers that particular day, to join up and report for PvP support....
Thirdly... going back to Mazda's and Vinzuru's comments... I think that there should be a spy unit... a unit that we have that scopes out potential hiding spots so that the cavalry can come in and do what it does.... and the spies can also aid in the protection of the RP unit... I personally would like to know that I had three or four spies lurking in the shadows incase a negotiation or peace convoy gets ganked.  and when I think of "dividing" the faction... I think units should be a subunit to crews...
Tbone
    |
Captains
    | ---------- \
Crews----lieutenants
  ---------------|
  --------------Units (RP, PvP, Spy)

On that note... I think the rank of lieutenant should be given able members who do not already possess the rank of-Captain... The lieutenants job would be to organize the units... They report to the Captains on all matters but when it comes to their units they are in charge as much as a captain is in charge of his/her ship....

On one final note... I also think we need to add a special forum that the RP people would be able to give access to other factions (via an access code or something) in order to discuss any pertanant matters that couldn't be discussed ingame. The forum would be much like a mix between this forum and our Blue Pill forum... It would have public access but only if the RP team gives their particular faction the access codes..... That way... When we think an alliance is in the works or a peace between factions is signifacantly progressed we give them access to the forum so they can bring things up and so that ALL Angels that arn't RP have a chance to see to it the alliance continues... and the RP team moves to the next alliance or peace treaty...

Just a thought... Thank you for your time.

Anonymous

« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2005, 12:13:00 pm »
i like the RP forum thing, but we'd need to make sure that we change the access codes every month or so, just in case a clan disbans or something they can't spy on us for another organization.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 323