Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Monday Night Absence  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Maglorius

• RIFTER
  • Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
Monday Night Absence
« on: August 30, 2011, 03:45:33 pm »
I apologize for not making the meeting last night.

I usually attend the midnight releases of popular video games at the local GameStop. The manager allows me to setup a table to give out samples of an all natural energy drink. I had to take the opportunity that was given and I can say it was a good turnout for my business.

I am required to be at the store for 10:00 CST but I do not attend all midnight releases so I will still attend Monday meetings and interviews when I am home.

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
Re: Monday Night Absence
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 03:58:31 pm »
Plug your drink!  What's the site?  Is it yummy or does it taste like cough syrup and eucalyptus.
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

Offline Ghisteslwchlohm

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 04:12:54 pm »
Mona vie!

Offline Maglorius

• RIFTER
  • Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 06:51:23 am »
Quote from: "Ghisteslwchlohm"
Mona vie!

You are correct! How did you know?

Quote from: "likwidtek"
Plug your drink!  What's the site?  Is it yummy or does it taste like cough syrup and eucalyptus.

likwidtek here is the website information below. Also, it is the best tasting, longest lasting, and the healthiest energy drink on the market in a 8.4 oz can.

Click Here For Product Info

My Website

Offline Paitryn

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2011, 08:21:57 am »
does it contain any carbs? its a big one for me since im diabetic and cant have drinks with carbs in them (well at least very small amounts)

*correction: yeah i found the list. sorry thats waaaay too many carbs for my body!

Offline Maglorius

• RIFTER
  • Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2011, 09:27:08 am »
My dad is diabetic and drinks them like soda, I guess some diabetics are different.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2011, 10:05:53 am »
I've been on a low carb deal lately and have kicked my coke habit. One can in the last three and a half weeks. Cold turkey. It's not as bad as past tries I've had.

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2011, 01:01:11 pm »
ooooh.  It's like a multilevel marketing drink thing, right?

Offline Ghisteslwchlohm

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 03:24:03 pm »
My sister used to work for a family that did Mona Vie marketing, so she had a TON of it lying around and would give it to us. I still have a bunch of the cans in my garage and I use one of the boxes for storage lol.

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 06:51:29 pm »
Can I please just say now "No, I'm sorry, I'm not interested in an exciting business opportunity.  .... Yes, I'm aware that it only takes 4 hours a week...  ....No I'm not willing to give you the name of a friend of someone who might be interested."

Offline Maglorius

• RIFTER
  • Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 09:56:51 pm »
Can I please just say now "No, I'm sorry, I'm not interested in an exciting business opportunity.  .... Yes, I'm aware that it only takes 4 hours a week...  ....No I'm not willing to give you the name of a friend of someone who might be interested."

Of course you can say no, I had no intentions of soliciting the opprotnity to you or anyone else in this guild. Only reason I plugged the energy drinks was because you asked.

My intentions for this guild is to build friend ships through SWTOR and to play a MMO that we all will love.

I spent the last 13 hours driving to Florida today, just got the opportunity to finally reply to these messages.

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 10:45:12 pm »
Heh. I'm sorry I wasnt trying to be a total jek face about it. I have SO MUCH bad experience with friends getting sucked into pyramid schemes and me having to sit through a sales talk with them to turn them down nicely. I just feel bad saying no to a friend.

I got sucked into amway/quickstar once. Ugh.

I shouldnt project all that on you though. Heh. Sorry. Obviously I wish you success.

Offline Erathaol

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 04:13:37 am »
Gosh, likwid, why are you always such a jerk?
Just kidding, I love you.  ...or do I?

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 12:44:00 pm »
I'm a piece of crap.  :/

Offline Maglorius

• RIFTER
  • Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2011, 03:12:46 pm »
Heh. I'm sorry I wasnt trying to be a total jek face about it. I have SO MUCH bad experience with friends getting sucked into pyramid schemes and me having to sit through a sales talk with them to turn them down nicely. I just feel bad saying no to a friend.

I got sucked into amway/quickstar once. Ugh.

I shouldnt project all that on you though. Heh. Sorry. Obviously I wish you success.

I personally feel bad for anyone that got into Amway/Quickstar, I won't go into detail in regards to Anyway, on the other hand apology accepted and thank you for wishing me success.

I don’t mean to beat a dead horse but since you mentioned “pyramid scheme I feel obligated to state the difference between a Pyramid Scheme and a Legitimate Network Marketing Company. There are a lot of people that don’t understand the difference.

A pyramid scheme can be defined as a fraudulent money-making scheme that is based on a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme without a legitimate product or service being delivered. Eventually the number of new recruits fails to sustain the payment structure and the scheme collapses with most people losing the money they paid in.

In a more practical sense, probably the easiest way to identify pyramid schemes is firstly there is no legitimate product or service involved (i.e. you do not get a legitimate product in return for your initial investment). The second way to identify pyramid schemes is that you do not get a financial return unless you have successfully introduced a number of new recruits into the pyramid. Basically, pyramid schemes concentrate on the money that you could earn by recruiting new people into the pyramid and generally ignore the marketing and selling of any products or services.

I find myself to be a person with high values and I would never associate myself with criminal activity.

The concept behind network marketing is a distribution model that allows a company to sell their products directly to the consumer by choosing to use a word of mouth approach (networking) instead of advertising through traditional streams (e.g. media). Therefore instead of paying the media for advertising, network marketing companies are structured to reward distributors through commission in return for selling their products and finding new customers.

Therefore the main focus of a network marketing company is product distribution. In fact, in a legitimate network marketing company, distributors are not required to recruit new distributors in order to earn a commission; they can earn money purely by selling the company’s product.

Although distributors can choose to sell the company’s products to earn their commissions, not everybody wants to be a sales person and therefore choose to recruit more distributors into their organization as a means to build their referral base. Not only does this create a group of loyal customers, it also allows you to leverage the efforts of others to create a residual stream of income.

I Hope this helps to clarify the difference.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 319