Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: A night at the theatre  (Read 2175 times)

Anonymous

A night at the theatre
« on: May 13, 2004, 03:35:52 pm »
I embark tonight to do a preformance of "The Mouse That Roared" at the local theater where I will be playing Proffessor Kokintz... for those of you that don't know, it is a play about a small ecconomically depressed nation that decideds to attack the US and loose intentionally so as to be refunded... problem is, they win! It is really funny and a good show.

Is anyone else attending or taking part in any spring time productions?

Anonymous

A night at the theatre
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2004, 05:21:24 pm »
We just finished our school production of Simply Shakespeare 2 (a really badly set up ensemble of shakespeare skits). Sadly, we have zero funding for our drama department, so our plays aren't exactly top notch. That sounds like a good play though, I really wanna see it. Is it like hard to put on or anything (as in costly or a huge cast) cos i'd like to look into my school doing it.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
A night at the theatre
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2004, 01:06:34 pm »
I'm a professional actor. This summer I am main roles in three productions:

The Nerd - I play Willum

Picasso at the Lapin Agile - I play Freddy

Schoolhouse Rock Live - I play Joe

It's nice getting paid for what you love to do!

Anonymous

A night at the theatre
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2004, 01:23:55 pm »
Nice, It is pretty sweet getting piad for what you love to do!

I like preformance related stuff also. I'm more into the music preformance etc.

I had a gig last night. We had to back up a band called 'Reed' and it went pretty well, definietly enjoyed it.  I love preforming to crowds through music. Ie. playing guitars, piano, or singing.

We have a few more gigs coming up soon one at the end of this month, next month, and one in August.  

Does anybody here like any other type of preformance?

Keep it real.

Aaura

Anonymous

A night at the theatre
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2004, 12:30:26 am »
SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the greatest thing i have ever heard. Was it Read or Reed? Cos my uncle's in a band called that but i think it is spelt Read for his band. They are based in so. cal., so thats where u wud have performed if it was them.

Anonymous

A night at the theatre
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2004, 01:24:57 pm »
Well this year the majority of our good actors and singers are graduating, so we were going to do 2 musicals and a student directed play.  Here are Southwest highschool we have the worst administration when it comes to the theatre and music departments.  So of course we were shot down.  We actually did Anything Goes and A Midsummer Night Dream (I was Lysander) but we were shot down for the other musical which would have been Shenandoah or The Sound of Music.  We also almost weren't allowed to do the biggest production of the year Pops Concert (think of a giant talent like show) but we fought for that one and won.  So yeah my friends and I hate our administration

Anonymous

A night at the theatre
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2004, 09:06:07 pm »
My school actually has an academy of drama and arts i.e. dancing and singing, and acting. We put on a multiple of different shows and musicals each year. even though I've never been in a show in my highschool career, I was in a play called SeedFolks when I was in 7th grade and  I don't mean to brag but everyone told me I was the best. Ok ok ok I do mean to brag, but beleive me I'm no professional actor. lol Anywayz yeah....I shud really sign up for one of the school musicals and go see some. They're actually really good.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[12] 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

Social