Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: An expression of Indignation  (Read 5212 times)

Anonymous

An expression of Indignation
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2004, 05:25:27 pm »
heh I remember the good old days....when Lightspeed was still Lightspeed, there were like 5 people with a lot of posts and tons of people with none, and I only had 19.....ahhh, the good ol days

Anonymous

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2004, 10:16:18 pm »
"Some things in this world Brother Iluvatar will never change. Some things do change."

Anonymous

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2004, 02:08:08 am »
Heh.  Nice one.

Anonymous

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2004, 03:58:46 am »
Although the focus of this thread has changed slightly, there is still a problem of vast amounts of inactive members. I do recall that any members who went AWAL for a certain time would be sent a message by Tbone or contacted or something telling them that they had a certain amount of days to either absent themselves or begin posting again. I have a feeling that this has not happened.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2004, 04:19:32 am »

Anonymous

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2004, 04:21:46 am »
We don't need to worry.  When beta goes up things will start moving.  I'm sure Tbone will clear out and fix things up, I think he said that somewhere.

For the time being we have to wait.  Remember, it's still early days yet.  By the time the game comes out I'm sure we will know what members have grew strong and which have fell.  

Besides the ships are going to stay the way they are for the time being untill we get a better picture and can decide with better info.

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2004, 11:50:38 am »
I know personally I try to visit the site at least once a day, yet I don't post everytime I look around.  And don't worry about crews right now, they are only nessacery to form at least a little organization pre-launch.  Once beta comes out and more information is uncovered, we'll be able to restructure, possibily putting the more active members together on a ship, or whatever.  Right now, there really isn't much to do, so the lack of posts does not make me feel that we're falling apart or anything.  When there are things to really get excited about, the majority of members will be back.  

Remember, even Tbone hasn't been as active as usual lately, once beta's up, he'll be around to lead more directly.

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2004, 01:59:36 pm »
We aren't talking about people being inactive lately, we are talking about people who checked in and then we never heard from them again. I agree, people will probably become more active once beta starts and everything gets moving.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2004, 04:02:03 pm »
Cepus just isn't worried because the ELECTUS'S MILKSHAKE BRINGS ALL YALLS TO THE YARD!! Lol sorry but by me being on the electus crew - I'm a bit biased about which ship kicks ass the most.

- Oh and jsut so you know, The Electus kicks ass the most. :D

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2004, 04:38:23 pm »
Instead of pointing out the problem.  Let us try to focus on a creative way to bring everyone together.  Any ideas?
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2004, 05:21:49 pm »
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.........well we could all work together to stop pollution! CAPTAIN PLANET! HE'S OUR HERO! GONNA TAKE POLLUTION DOWN TO ZERO! Earth! Wind! Fire! Water! Heart!..............................CAPTAIN PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. likwidtek ur sig is very suggestive.

-Oh and just so you know, The Asperitas is infinity times more kickass than The Electus.

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2004, 05:38:04 pm »
hahahaha.  suggestive huh?  Howso?

I loved captain planet.
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2004, 06:55:18 pm »
Just 'cause someone brought it up...

By your powers combined...

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2004, 06:56:50 pm »
we should find something more mmorpgish that could be more appealing to teamwork rather than things like fps's and such... i know Tbone is trying to get us into teamwork with Americas Army, and i like it as much as the next guy, but we need something more in tune with MxO. we should look for appealing mmo's that deal with lots of teamwork rather than just go out and bash stuff. i know thats almost asking for a miracle but we can at least look.... i have been looking as of late myself. there is 2 of em that i have found, Knights Online and Dark Era i think the other one was called.... personally the only one that appealed to me was Knights online but eroz said its the typical fantasy mmo kinda like lineage. Frankly i found lineage boring, not much teamwork, so guys just look around and hopefully... we will find.

Anonymous

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2004, 08:29:03 pm »
remember, we need mmo's that are free. hopefully nexus will become free now that theyve stopped updating it...

(btw Nexus is the first mmo ever. It is the reason why MxO is coming to us. Pay your respects to this amazingly innovative game, even though today it kinda sucks)

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 289