Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: URGENT:Senior Pranks  (Read 3658 times)

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
URGENT:Senior Pranks
« on: May 16, 2007, 06:28:50 pm »
Alright I need some senior prank ideas, that are 1 legal and 2 easy to do. It can be several small things its all good. And no one mention animals. Please try to get them to me by tonight!

Topherous Jedi Sentinel
Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Offline Tecknik

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Re: URGENT:Senior Pranks
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 07:13:41 pm »
No animals? Damn...  I had an idea I wanted to use for my senior prank but never got the chance.  It involves chickens...

Offline Ash

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 10:14:43 pm »
I once Seran-wrapped a freshman to his bed and then stuck him in an elevator during a school trip, you can try that one.

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men"

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 10:56:49 pm »
I always like the steal all the "For Sale" signs on selling houses and put them around your school to make it look like the school is for sale. Of course remove those sign is probably illegal, so buying the cheap "For sale by owner" at _______ would make it legal.
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/Inner_Fatman
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 11:50:51 pm »
um... laxative brownies for the teachers?

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 05:27:30 am »
You could always set off a classic stink bomb... The Seniors this year did that on every floor.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Pirus

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 06:36:12 am »
hmm never heard of a senior prank... that would have been fun though :( I know a good prank but not exactly suitable for pranking more than just a couple people.  But hell that doesn't mean you cant do it to someone. :)   In a public restroom go in there with a lemon or something around that size.  Go to the stall and act like your giving birth do a monster in there.  Grunt squirm make squeezing sounds and then drop the lemon from 4 feet or so so it will splash and make a big "kaplunk" sound.  You could also use some mountain dew in a spray bottle and squirt it on someone's shoe in the next stall over. :) potty humor rocks

Offline Da6onet

• VETERAN ANGEL
  • I shall either find a way or make one.
    • View Profile
    • JPL
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 09:57:07 am »
The prank I was a part of involved the school radio and alot of speakers and boomboxes.
1. We hid the radio transmitter with a cd player on the roof of Keil Hall and left Van Halen's Panama on loop.
2. We placed as many large speakers (like auditorium speakers on stands and whatnot) as we could find all over campus and connected them to boomboxes or anything with a radio and a timer.
3. We hid three battery powered boomboxes in various ac vents/shafts in the main academic building.
4. We set all timers to go off at 8:30am
5. We were miles away partying at Ann George's house when "Panama" struck Mercersburg Academy ^_^

6. At 8:45 we had to send someone to shut off the transmitter or else we wouldn't be allowed to graduate :-[

Still fun as hell though. One guy even broke into the chapel and hung a huge speaker 25 feet out the tower window using climbing gear.

Other pranks that day
-Zip tied all the freshmen in a loop around the dean's house and made them sing school fight songs.
-All tables in dining hall turned upside down on the chairs around them
-Lots of graffiti (water-soluble)
-Placed a junked VW beetle in the dining hall in place of one of the tables and glued a formal place setting for 10 on it.
-4 pigs released labeled 1, 2, 3 and 5
-Football field goal posts turn into a giant slingshot (don't know if that one was actually done)

I'm sure there were others, but I wasn't part of them.
If all the world's problems were solved today, what would you have left to do tomorrow?

NEED NEW SIGNATURE, CAN PAY IN THE FORM OF BEER!!!

Offline Pirus

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 11:04:18 am »
the pig prank is ingenious... i bet they spent hours looking for that "4th" pig :)

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/Inner_Fatman
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 12:00:25 pm »
A senior prank that I started, I found on our school server where they kept all the "yearbook" photos and took some of the teachers that I couldn't stand and photoshoped them into different photos.. using opacity and some other things I put some idiot teachers pictures into this photo and then made our fat principle into shrek and turned his face green.. it was a perfect fit..

To finish the prank, I had a friend that helped with the "morning announcement" and had him put the pictures after the announcements for the teachers that left the tv on.. :)

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2007, 02:38:13 pm »
At our school, we have five floors because we're in the middle of downtown. Next year, each person in our senior class is going to buy as many bouncy balls as we can and drop them from the fifth floor.

:D

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Lits

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2007, 02:39:00 pm »
A guy I knew bought a ton of mice (that normally would have been fed to a snake) and released them in the hallways. For two weeks we had about 6 dozen mice running around causing chaos.

Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2007, 03:57:20 pm »
no, not a clue of what you speak.

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 04:10:53 pm »
Quote from: "Anamodiel"
At our school, we have five floors because we're in the middle of downtown. Next year, each person in our senior class is going to buy as many bouncy balls as we can and drop them from the fifth floor.

Seniors did that two years ago when I was a Junior. They dropped thousands down a flight of stairs. They arrested a few people and charged them with "Clear and Present Danger" because a girl tripped and got hurt.

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 04:50:44 pm »
Quote from: "Lithium"
Quote from: "Anamodiel"

Seniors did that two years ago when I was a Junior. They dropped thousands down a flight of stairs. They arrested a few people and charged them with "Clear and Present Danger" because a girl tripped and got hurt.

I'll bet it was a stupid Freshman who tripped.

That sucks for those Seniors.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 140