Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: If you have a moment, I need your help...  (Read 1295 times)

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
If you have a moment, I need your help...
« on: June 20, 2008, 12:59:21 am »
Hey guys I need some help with a student feedback project I am undertaking which I need to get feedback from people. I don't know if any of you guys use Yahoo answer and any website related to it, but there is this new site which is in Alpha called Akatoo which is, as the website puts it
Akatoo’s primary goal is to provide the globe with a system to facilitate the exchange of information, and in turn, provide a centralized base of validated, reliable and high quality knowledge.

Basically if you are a student, you don't have to be, but if you are then this along with other related websites could help you out if you have a question that you are having trouble getting a answer to.

Basically what I need is have people try out the site and when they register, enter in the code that I will put up here so I can prove i used real people to get feedback from, and then I need to take feedback from the people that used the site and ask them if they were aware of certain features thus informing them by asking, but anyway.

I will just say that this is not some scam site, win a free ipod, win a free ringtone or anything other crap website. The website is a place where you can go get information, like http://answers.yahoo.com/. If you are really helpful and provide correct and quality information it raises what they call your IKU score and the top people are given ipods to give thanks for helping build their information database while the site is in alpha.

Now if you are willing to help me I really appreciate it, because at the moment this is part of me trying to do odd jobs during the summer since it seems that no one is hiring in my small town.

So to start, http://www.akatoo.com is the site, to begin click register and enter this code 1626351-90 at the top of the form. Now i ask that you take a look around the site and try to figure it out. After you have gotten familiar with it I would like your feedback.

1. Did you review the “Help” section to better understand the concepts of IKU and Categorical IKU?

2. Did you receive positive IKU, understand that the questions close in 7 days, therefore the IKU rating of answering or rating answers will be impacted in 7 days on top of the minor impact upon postings?

3. Did you understand that by not only answering but also rating other answers properly, points are gained towards IKU and subsequently lead to winning monthly 70 iPods (Nano and Shuffle) as described on https://www.akatoo.com/help/music_to_my_ears.html ?

4. Did you understand that by using the invitation tool in “my profile” page you can qualify for a daily prize -  a $50 Amazon.com gift card http://www.akatoo.com/help/welcome_to_the_jungle.html?

5. Did you subscribe to a category for answering categorical questions from “my profile”?

6. Did you gain positive IKU (By questioning, answering and/or rating without getting flagged)?

7. Will you continue to use akatoo?

8. 4-   Please list any other feedback.  Recommendations? Suggestions?

I am sorry that I have to whore you guys out to this type of crap but I would really appreciate it if you would take some time to do this for me and please at least answer one question or ask a question and rate other answers so your IKU actually moves. It helps me if you do. If you know of anyone that would find this site useful, either they already use a similar site or they just like asking questions please pass this on to them.

Topherous Jedi Sentinel
Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/Inner_Fatman
Re: If you have a moment, I need your help...
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 05:22:54 pm »
I registered for the site and will play around and answer your questions tomorrow Khronik.. the site and concept is interesting.

Offline Avzeke (Khr0n1k)

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Re: If you have a moment, I need your help...
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 07:24:46 pm »
Thanks alot!

Topherous Jedi Sentinel
Artifice, Archaeology, Treasure Hunting

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25