Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Plenty To Do  (Read 2249 times)

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Plenty To Do
« on: July 12, 2009, 03:26:24 pm »
I figured I would update everyone with some of the things going on around here, in case you were wondering what you could get involved with.

MxO Movie

If you EVER played MxO, you currently have access to the game. It's shutting down at the end of July, but after a quick download, you could be feeling all nostalgic in your whites. To say a fond farewell, we're working on a final movie to end all movies. Our schedule is tight and we need as many people as possible, so please hop on TS and MxO and help out! If you remember Broin's last movie, you'll know you definitely want to be a part of it.

Never played MxO? No worries, we still need voice work and you can help out in that way!

DC Get Together

In five years, this is definitely a first. We're having a huge FA get together in DC on the weekend of July 31st. I'll be there, along with at least 7 other FA members so far! It's not too late to book a flight and ask off of work! Friday night will be MxO, but the other days we'll be sight-seeing and partying. If you're interested, get in touch with me for details!

Fun to be had

So Darkfall didn't work out and MxO is shutting down. There's still plenty of fun to be had while we look for that "perfect" game. Several people are playing SWG and EVE (I'm almost lvl 60 on SWG already...ha). Counter strike is still a favorite, and America's Army 3 just came out! We have members beta testing Aion and Fallen Earth, with more betas on the horizon. Feel free to throw your favorite game into the mix!

The Future

Right now we're looking at three possible games to be our "new home", but of course we are always open to more possibilities. The three games are Star Wars: The Old Republic, The Agency, and APB. On a hype scale, SWTOR is pretty far out in the lead. Release/beta dates have not been set for any of these games yet, though, so for now it's about keeping your ears to the ground and getting all the new info!

-----

July is actually turning out to be a busy month for us with the movie and get together. I'm hoping that in August we'll start seeing some more betas and more information of the games we're looking at for the future. It won't be long before we're looking at recruitment methods again (I know it's a lot of work, but it pays off, even if Darkfall flopped). For now, let's just try to have some fun! Feel free to send me any questions/suggestions!

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Re: Plenty To Do
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 10:38:37 pm »
It was just brought to my attention that our newer members don't have access to our MxO forums.

...Oops...

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/Inner_Fatman
Re: Plenty To Do
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 09:11:34 am »
Ooooo.... Diablo 3... *drool*

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat