Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: CLAN VAULT  (Read 3918 times)

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
CLAN VAULT
« on: March 23, 2009, 07:37:54 pm »
Let's talk a little bit about the Clan Vault.  

If you are out farming or fishing to get your skill up or getting wood or ore or what have you.  Whatever you get while you are doing this if it something that you don't use or need please throw it in the clan vault.

What you may not use may be used by someone else.  Now if you pick up weapons or basic armor then by all means keep or sell those.  But if you are picking up the higher level weapons and you end up with a few spares on you then please throw whatever left overs you have in the clan vault.

This goes pretty much with everything. Steed grass etc. I have put at least 6 steed grass in the vault and I know Likwid has thrown in about that many as well.  We now have mounts in the bank that we will give out to members who need them.

Reagents... Sulfur and Resin which you get from mining ore and wood if you don't need them put them in the Clan Vault because others do need them and I've been giving it out to the other members.

If you are killing mobs/npc's please please please bring a skinning knife with you and skin when it is safe for you to, and if you don't need the reagents put them in the Clan Vault and we will get them to the members who are using them to make stuff for the clan.

I have personally put in about 200-300 of all the different types of herbs and have given them off to Likwid along with others that other members have put in so that potions could be made.  We now have a nice sum of moderate mana and health potions to give out when we go raiding or seiging.

Timber / Stone - If you get some downtime and no one is around in game farming timber and stone is a great way to level up your skills and it also levels up your attributes.  Plus we are going to need lots of it when we take over our first city.  We want to be able to rebuild quickly.

Ore - You need to farm enough ore for yourself to get some good suits of armor and or weapons.  If you have any extra go ahead and throw them in the bank we will need it for Seige Hammers and Battle Spikes.

Gold - I know that's a tough one for people and personally all the older members know that I am a huge horder of gold and other items.  However, when the guild needs something I am always there to give like there is no tomorrow.  

Remember folks we are all in this together so lets do what we can to help each other out.  AND don't be shy to look into the clan vault and see if there is something in there that may help you or you may want.  THAT IS WHAT IT IS THERE FOR.  So look around and if you see something you need let us know.

By the way we threw in like 8-10 War Bows and other misc weapons so if you need something again just speak up.

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline Erathaol

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 01:09:00 am »
Yes, sir!

I know that once I'm in-game I'll be putting in everything of value that I get into the clan vault.  We all gotta pitch in to get us well-geared and well-funded so we can compete with the "big boy" clans.

Also, I think it's great that you remind us that if we need something to ask for it.  I know I (and probably plenty others) am usually too shy to ask for anything, thinking you'll all think I'm greedy, even if it's something fairly minor like a R20 bow and 50 arrows.

Especially since we start at a lower Strength than other races, I'll be gathering my ass off to raise attributes and supply the guild with wood/stone/ore.

Anonymous

CLAN VAULT
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 01:30:50 am »
The big problem is, Broin, that the lower ranks cant acutally SEE the Clan Vault. This means, we cant know if we even need anything of the clan vault, cant see whats in and cant see how the numbers are raising when we put something in. I know that seeing the content of the vault can be only made by giving the rights to remove too, so I sure understand that we dont have them.

But you got my point?

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 10:25:29 am »
I gots 4 more steed grass fer ya boss!
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 07:21:05 pm »
Quote from: "Redx"
The big problem is, Broin, that the lower ranks can't acutally SEE the Clan Vault. This means, we can't know if we even need anything of the clan vault, can't see what's in and can't see how the numbers are raising when we put something in. I know that seeing the content of the vault can be only made by giving the rights to remove too, so I sure understand that we don't have them.

But you got my point?

You guys can't see what's in there?  That's BS... Why would they have it like that?

Go ahead, make my day.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 09:29:49 pm »
They do though -_-

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 10:22:29 pm »
Tbone figured out the permissions a few weeks ago. I thought he was bumping everyone up to the level so you could all see it??

Don't believe everything you think.

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 11:15:56 pm »
I think either rank Sergeant or rank Corporal can see inside the Clan Vault, but do not have the ability to remove items from the Clan Vault.

For those that do not have access, please tell us either here or while in-game, and someone will bump you up to the rank that you need to be.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Anonymous

CLAN VAULT
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 11:33:11 pm »
It's Sergeant so so everyone knows

Anonymous

CLAN VAULT
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 07:30:42 am »
Quote from: "Anamodiel"
I think either rank Sergeant or rank Corporal can see inside the Clan Vault, but do not have the ability to remove items from the Clan Vault.

For those that do not have access, please tell us either here or while in-game, and someone will bump you up to the rank that you need to be.

Nope.
Corporals CANT see the Content.
I'm not sure if there is a right for seeing and one for taking.
They are connected afaik.

Anonymous

CLAN VAULT
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 10:19:51 am »
Allright. Ana fixed it and pormoted every1 to Sergeant. Now we can see the Vault, but can't take anything out. Tested it.

Thanks - now its much better for all :D

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 10:20:59 am »
Alright, I went in and fixed the problem before class this morning. Everyone should be of rank Sergeant and able to see but not take from the Vault.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 10:30:19 am »
can we make subb still a private when he gets in?

Offline Zortarg

• Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.benfee.de
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 10:31:26 am »
/cheer... promotions
Two planets are meeting in space. Asks the first:"Do you have human as well?" Answers the second:"Yes, but that passes by."

Offline KnightOfZero

• Angelic Warrior
    • View Profile
CLAN VAULT
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2009, 11:39:42 am »
kewl! but you know whats weird? like a week and a half ago i was able to see the contents of the bank... but i was still corporal... whats  up with that? lol
There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  People who understand binary, and people who do not.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 296