Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: The Cat Whisperer  (Read 1037 times)

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« on: July 16, 2005, 05:02:19 pm »
I know shots of this have been collected, but here's what I saw:

http://stevenfoster.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/screenshot_20.jpg

Myself, Worezu (mid-level 20s Zion) and Transmissioner (level 19 Machine) were present at the "cat thing" in Beryl's apartment, Midian East.  There seemed to be more NPCs than would normally have been present - about 7 or 8 where only 2 were last time I missioned for her.

http://stevenfoster.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/screenshot_0.jpg

I got there halfway through the convo, but it would appear Woreku had placed all these cats - he could only do it in a certain area.  Where it says he used an ability, I didn't see him use one so maybe that was related as the two times he "used an ability" a new cat appeared (I saw this happen, they were on the right edge of the mat).  When I asked Worezu how he made the cats, he just said "ask the cat lady" and left.  I clicked on all the NPCs, took a mission from Beryl and right-clicked the cats.  I also tried several cat-related commands ;)  None worked but when I checked my inv outside the building I had a "GLITCH Oops" in there.  It was a green question mark in the same format as the Neo RSI fragment we had before so this could well have been related to the event items.  

I tried to equip the item, use it as a weapon or as an archive book but none of those things worked, it just said "Item is not a weapon".  The cats incidentally could not be fought or healed, they weren't friendly or hostile.

So there you go, much ado about nothing :p

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2005, 05:48:22 pm »
O_O

dude!! don't give out my personal information!!! my cats don't like visitors!!! *runs off crying*

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2005, 06:15:36 pm »
Ahhh the puzzle comes together.  So that makes you... Beryl?  What is it with Anti M and Argon?  Was she, like, bi?

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2005, 07:23:49 pm »
....i think Beryl just got lonely and needed some company... Shes gonna be one of those 70 year old ladies that live with like... 40 cats xD.... then again i might turn out like that xD Apparently from what grim said, shes already that way ^_~ (Grim, is your avatar actually a pic of you, just with edited eyes? Or did you find it? =P)

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2005, 07:31:50 pm »
actually, i don't have any cats. my brother had to go and be allergic *shakes fist*

but no, the pics in my avi and my sig are both me. the eyes aren't edited, they're just kick-ass contacts. ^_^ both were for my friend; she needed a subject for her black and white photo essay for a photography class in high school, so we did a transition from an "angelic" me to a "grim" me lol

btw, my AWESOME UBER PIMP sig was made by scr33m, he gets 100% credit for it hehe

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2005, 08:40:14 pm »
It is deffinently UBER PIMP and thats kick ass.... >.> <.< Grim's kinda hot xD But then again, its probably the contacts that tickle my fancy, i always wanted some like that, except with yellow around the pupils, but when i looked into it.... 200 bucks!!!!!111!1!!!!11!!11eleven! I couldnt swing that, no matter how many odd looks i got in public ^_~ -Ponders- Where do you live? You look..... sweedish almost =P And dont worry, Im not hitting on you =P just complimenting.... Lots older than me xD Ah well, -shake fist- Curse the day i wasn't born 21! I can hold my liquer better than vin at least -snicker-

(By the way, big fan of your series ^_^ i hope we do the movie for it soon, its gonna be awsome)

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2005, 09:08:11 pm »
Updated info on the cat lady: Beryl
Ok, i decided to investigate this matter a little... basicly heres what i have come up with, all the cats around her, the Oops glitches, i have a theory. I need someone to test it for me though. Basicly, you get that Oops Glitch item from her first mission. She asks you to deliver a 'package' to someone, the package she gives you is the green question mark item named Oops Glitch, i also notice that you cant use it outside the building, however my theory is that in that small square around her (mostly on the mat) you can use the cats, thats how Worezu was able to make the cats. However i didnt get to try that because I thought of that after i had completed the mission, and all the missions after that one are normal. Could someone please go to Beryl and get her first mission, then abort it and see if you can use the Oops Glitch on the mat either from your inventory or your hotbar? I cant go back to the first mission because i already completed it =\ Thanks to whoever either verifies or disproves my theory! ^^

I think thats how they ended up there, someone got the mission, looked in the inventory and went, Wtf is this? So they used it, and viola... cat =P then someone probably had some fun putting cats everywhere =P

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2005, 01:06:13 am »
lololol actually, the contacts ARE yellow, the green tint is magic from photo editing (hehe). my avi was actually a black and white pic heh. i think the contacts were around $40-$80ish (don't remember which ones i got) ... from walmart. yes, your supercenter DOES provide everything! and i already wear contacts, and i could wear the kitty ones right over them, just not for long periods of time. the biggest problem is keeping them up-right, cuz the black slit liked to turn sideways a lot ... damn stigmatism!!

as for hitting on me, you have to pay either tbone or fuse for that privilege ^_^ how old are you?

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2005, 01:55:02 am »
Ok second draft, i had a long, almost 1 1/2 page post but i read it.... crap, im so tired right now xD. Basicly im allowed to sound like a moron right now, i am running on 2 hours of sleep, its 11:50 here, and my ear is infected to hell..... its so inflamed that the canal completely closed up and now i cant hear anything through it -.-

Hahaha, well they sell guns at walmart, why not contacts? =P Il look into buying some..... After i take my girlfriend out for dinner and a movie for her birthday and finish paying back all my friends who pitched in money to allow me to do such xD Girls make a guy's wallet empty faster than an MMO xD Ah well we have been going out for 9 months so i figured i would make her first birthday with me speical ^_^, anywho are the contacts perscription? or just for looks? Because i dont need to wear glasses or any vision correction... although.... -looks around- my room is always blacked out except the computer... and this entire site is white.... i will probably need glasses soon xD anyhow................................... im 13 -.- It really isnt fair, my mom is a nudist with anger, drinking, and relationship problems... i am prepared for the real world despite my age hahaha, oh well. Anyway, yes im 13.... and thats about it. (im about 5' 4", and looking for a trench coat, do you have any idea how hard it is to find them for guys my size? xD) Um... just basicly disreguard this post, im so very tired, i cant be held accountable for anything i say.... xD anyways, i bid you all goodnight, and il revise this post tomorrow.

Edit: Took out stuff bout mom's sexuality........... not sure how people feel about that here =P

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2005, 02:17:43 am »
o_O

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2005, 07:49:44 am »
I have a trench coat, it is the shiz! X3

Unfortunately, it's got a massive tear down one side because I let my asshole former friend wear it to school one day and he got it ripped. And since I don't know how to sew, and my parents are bitches and refuse to assist me with anything, I can't get it repaired, and I'm afraid to attempt to sew it and possibly fuck it up.

So anyway...Rec'nize.

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2005, 09:33:55 am »
mysty .... is your gf's bday the 17th (today)? cuz that's definately one of my best friends' bdays and me and her brother are taking her out lol.

no, my contacts aren't prescription (although you can get them either prescription or not; but if you get them prescription you have to pay the $65 for a contact exam at walmart .... bullshit)

i'm SO 5'4" ... heh

yoyo is officially not the youngest member anymore!!! *points and laughs* ... err .... hi

kayda, i'm liking the new sig ... a few things, tho .... no furious angels? no carpe diem??!?... i like the "fallen angel" idea. ... but i do believe there is a faction called fallen angels (or there were) ....

rec'nize and rep'zent!!!!! *cracks whip* *throws warraby*

btw, i would so sew (so sew?) your trench if you get it to me ... it's about the only girl thing i know how to do ... sort of .... maybe .... i'd try

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2005, 10:22:24 am »
Woah... -reads post- I was tired last night.... very tired...... well repairs arent hard... just get some thread of the same color, go in one side, over the rip, and out the other, and circle over and over and over like that, till you finish the rip... i know its probably not how to do it but it worked for me xD i had a misfits sweater that i wore all the time and it had like 5 holes in it, so one day i used some purple yarn and repaired them all xD it made it look even more grunge/punk/homeless =P Hmm, no grim her birthday is july 26th... the first girl whos birthday i ever remembered ^^;;; making progress i tell you =P Kayda, the sig is teh shit, but you you need at least your hovercraft or something.... grim is right, there was a faction around for a while called Fallen Angels, although i think they went belly up since i dont see them any more... -ponders- *cracks whip* eh? You into that grim? :3 Hehehehe...he..hehe -shiver- ^_~  Hmm.... before i start my endless science homework (i knew i never should have gotten in to that AP course... now i get so much freaking homework) il check the net for a coat and kitty contacts =P do contacts come in different sizes? your eyes dont grow do they?...

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2005, 09:17:54 pm »
heh no contacts don't come in "sizes," but you might want to check and see if you have a stigmatism in either eye, since that is how your eye is shaped (football as opposed to soccer ball), and some people who have stigmatisms have problems wearing contacts. i have a stigmatism in just one eye  .... you'd think it would make sense for both or neither since it's the actual shape of your eye, but it's actually most common to have just one ... bah

Anonymous

The Cat Whisperer
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2005, 12:42:26 am »
Yep, its true.  Rare for people to have two perfectly shaped eyes - my left is out by about 0.1 as I recall

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 329