Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: The Naruto Thread  (Read 60815 times)

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2005, 09:46:57 am »
Coolest thread ever! Now we need Xtreem to post a couple of times to make this complete! ahahaha

p.s. NEVER BUY NARUTO DVDS! THEY INCLUDE CRAPPY SUBS, AND CHARGE YOU FOR THE HARDWORK SOMETIMES OF FANSUB GROUPS! I REPEAT AND TYPE IN CAPS WITH MAD EMPHASIS, STOP BUYING DVDS OF NARUTO. BURN YOUR OWN IF YOU HAVE TO!

Get fansubs all the way! heh

Those DVDs are highly overpriced, you could make your own of the entire series up to current episode(129) for less than the total of all those dvds. alright im mad tired, so imma knock out to some old school shaman king fansubs(nothing at all like the crap they show here on foxbox, its not even for kids, and the main character is a pot head hah)

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2005, 09:59:53 am »
Ok, first of all Naruto sucks and I'm insulted that all you narutards are including my name in this crappy thread. Screw you all. LMAO I JUST KIDDING. Narutuo pwns all. If you want a good PS2 mod chip, look for the people that did the  X.B.I.T. chip for Xbox. They make a damn good sauterless(dont know how to spell that) chip. If you want Naruto episodes, get a program called Azureus and look for torrent at torrentspy.com. Lastly, I do believe they have shown Sakura's mom but i could be mistaken, they have shown Sasuke's mom's corpse too i believe. Your logic is flawed as usual Professor, MUHAHAHAHA.

P.S. Damn ninja baseball

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2005, 10:04:01 am »
hahahaha he said narturo..alright but seriously enough reading up for me, im off to bed now..

as for messed up families...think about those inbred hyugas lols...i wonder if neji gonna get with hinata to preserve the bloodline..maybe thas why he be hatin on naruto before..

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2005, 10:18:17 am »
Well that would be a little odd, and it does seem as though the Hyuga clan is a Naruto embodiment of the old chinese/japanese royal clans, and we all know that they kept it in the family (or rather branch family lol). Hinata is really cute and I'm sure Neji wouldn't mind since he thought she was cute when they met as kids. Although, I am postive that Professor would be very dissappointed if that actually ended up happening. I would say something else, but for the risk of spoilers, I will refrain from being like Arch's sis. lol

P.S. Damn ninja baseball

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2005, 11:38:28 am »
They showed Sasuke's mom in episode 129.   Thanks boom i cancelled my order before they could ship it and does anyone else not like the new intro.  The old one was alot cooler and the song was alot catchier.

P.S. Boom already knows this, but there is no region coding on UMD games for the PSP and they announced during the Japan release a fighting game for PSP.  Im still not sure on UMD movies.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2005, 01:03:22 pm »
Good Orien. I just told you those sites because you wanted to buy them for some reason. It's much better if you DL from bit torrent as they are free. If you pay for the DVDs most of the time, people just burn copies of the big subbing companie's work and make a profit off of it themselves. I remember a funny subtext of Anime-One saying "this is a free fansub. If you paid for it, you're an idiot." HAHAHA that's good times. Like i said, DL them from bit torrent, fansubs are better and buying the DVDs from some punks who steal other people's work is not cool. Naruto for life, etc. etc. etc. PSP rules, yes it is region free and you can import the games, you just have to learn to read the japanese menus, but that's a given.

PS Samurai Champloo pwns

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
The Naruto Thread
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2005, 05:23:44 pm »
wasn't there a dbz/Naruto/One piece Fighting game?? Don't know if that's the PSP game that orien was refering to...

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2005, 02:49:41 am »
That would be cool.  There are no details as far as i know that have been released about it.  Sign me up for the ninja ship!  SASUKE!!!!!

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2005, 03:30:45 am »
If Neji goes anywhere near Hinata for anything short of a rematch, I will stop watching Naruto!

They show Sasuke's mom in the flashback, but you only hear Sakura's mom in the second episode. I have to agree with Boombye about buying Naruto DvDs, because that is what I did. I have the first 6 box sets, and I busted the friggin bank to get them too before I wisened up. The subbing is god awful and I can not stand to watch it with my less anime inclined friends. Every time I try to convert one they have to latch on to the obvious bad english and ask what words like "sook" mean or why they are calling the creepy killer with the sand gourd on his back "love."

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2005, 11:35:15 am »
Muhahaha Professor, Neji is the greatest and if you stop watching Naruto just because he starts to pwn your girl in her naughty spot then that is not cool on your part. I don't think it will happen but you really never know. In the Age of Kings and such, those types of marriages were simply for the fact of having a truce with your husband's or wife's organization. Since the head and branch family are both at odds, if would make sense (in a really super messed up, uber scary way) that Neji and Hinata could concievably get it on. The only thing that strikes me odd is in the Neo Gai Team picture, pic of Lee, Ten-Ten, and Neji later on, why the hell does Neji have like arab or muslim robes on? Did he like take a cue from Gara's wardrobe or something?

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2005, 03:42:49 pm »
watched it, never really got hooked.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2005, 11:47:29 pm »
Ok i found a cheap Gamecube at EBgames so now im going to playasia.com to get a freeloader and Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3 cant wait to play it!!

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2005, 01:58:28 am »
Awesome Orien, I will be picking up mine as soon as I can as well. We will need to hold an official FA tournament when we all get together in RL one day. Mainly so I can beat the hell out of Neji with Hinata for thinking dirty, dirty thoughts, but it will still be fun to see if Arch can back up his talk about not even needing his gates to handle shikamaru ;)

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2005, 04:00:45 am »
Yeah actually he is telling the truth about that cuz he beats the crap outta his friend Billy and his brother whenever they play shikamaru and they're pretty good with him. The main thing about shikamaru is that teleport move so if you sense it coming, you can easily block and counter for the kill. Besides, Neji will always beat shikamaru. If I hear that there will be tournie, then I will practice everyday to get great with Neji and beat the crap outta Shikamaru all day, every day. lol It's just that Arch is the only person I know that has it and I rarely go to his house to play it since he works so damn much and he doesn't like me over at his house :(. Also, I don't wanna get a Gamecube just for a few games, its not worth it for me, especially with the new Xbox and PS3 coming out right around the corner. Anyways, Love and Peace brothas.
Anime Reccomendations: Samurai Champloo, Ganugrave, Full Metal Panic Fumofuu

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2005, 03:57:27 pm »
If it came down too it cause im lazy would anyone be willing to put the episodes on dvdrs i can paypal to pay for the dvdrs if neccesary.  I just dont want to have to sit through 100+ torrent downloads.  If not thats cool il suck it up and take a Naruto Download saga.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 89