Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Yay! More FA bashing. (Everyone read)  (Read 3767 times)

Anonymous

Yay! More FA bashing. (Everyone read)
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2005, 03:16:18 am »
Ouch ha ha

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2005, 06:19:24 am »
/dap aggie

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2005, 12:14:41 pm »
Aggie has always been a good red. He has never been the typical asshole we're so use to seeing.

Now as far as Vekai goes, I don't care if your a faction mate, you talk like that and you get little respect from anyone. Regaurdless of who started the tells, regaurdless of WHATEVER the person says, to sink lower than them and speak the way Vekai did is unacceptable. It gives you a bad name, makes you look childish, moreso than most of the reds we hate so much, and also makes FA look bad. Every faction has these types of people in it, I'm asking Vekai and anyone else who thinks this is ok to go elsewhere. I don't beleive it's what we want in FA.

Hold your head high next time.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2005, 02:56:51 pm »
I love Aggie.... Of course in a totally platonic sort of way

Go ahead, make my day.

Anonymous

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2005, 03:17:13 pm »
Damn Aggie said that, i had a feeling he wasnt as childish as everyone thinks he is.

Anonymous

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2005, 12:10:35 am »
He's usually not, however, it was still childish of him to post that and make another public flame about us. That was intentional.

Anonymous

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2005, 01:24:47 am »
Ok i recently just had a chat with Voyle of the Illuminati take it how you want it but i got some good feedback from him regardless that some of their faction hates us.  

I for one choose to keep flames at a minimum I rarely do it. I basicly told him what went down and everyone seems to be cool with eachother.  boombye i know you like to speak your mind but try to not keep flaming the flame.  Im here trying to make peace.

For the name of the faction please stop posting in this thread.

Here is the PM he sent back:
"Thanks for putting this in a PM. Haelios did go camping and on his way home he picked up Swg to play with us, I don't know why he never told you guys, he really likes swg so I'm guessing he was too cought up in that.

Blue never picked up swg so I don't know what to say about him, and I know ademaro just wanted to stay FA.

About apoth, he's not really a part of The Illuminati mxo, but he is one of our directors. Anyway, he removed all the signatures from our forums and requested them not to be displayed anywhere anymore at haelios' request.

I really hope we can come to peace on this but there are a lot of tI members who really don't like the majority of FA anymore. As for me, I really have no problems. And just so everything's clear tI did not go machine just to kill you guys

Most of our alies stopped playing, disbanded, or went machine. With the exception of TBM and FA, the majority of us didn't like the zion community anymore.

So until there is an org split or something, we're just going to try to RP it as humans who want to keep the peace and uphold the truce (you know, not when we're in mara)

I hope this answered your questions, most of us are still zionists at heart. See you on the battlefield."

Offline Lithium

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://followtheangel.org
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2005, 01:34:49 am »
Yeah ok, I'll beleive that BS never...

Right now they have fake sigs of us are everywhere and hate posts longer than a novel. He is jsut trying to fed you a line of crap IMO.

Don't believe everything you think.

Anonymous

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2005, 01:45:26 am »
Whatever. I dont hold grudges.  I think its pathetic.  Its a fuckin game. Like i said you take it how you want i take it how i want. I choose to believe it till further notice...IMO

Anonymous

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2005, 05:42:48 am »
"I really hope we can come to peace on this but there are a lot of tI members who really don't like the majority of FA anymore. As for me, I really have no problems. And just so everything's clear tI did not go machine just to kill you guys

Most of our alies stopped playing, disbanded, or went machine. With the exception of TBM and FA, the majority of us didn't like the zion community anymore. "

So in it he's saying, they didn't turn just to go against us, it's not like that, only a majority of their faction doesn't like us anymore, but that isn't why... the reason why is because the majority also doesn't like the zion community anymore, which we fall under... so "majority doesn't like fa" + "majority doesn't like zion" = thanks for the bs

Anonymous

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2005, 05:47:58 am »
I don't understand why they hate FA members though, what happened to upset them?

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2005, 10:22:52 am »
Well I can tell you the only reasons that they are talking to you and being all apologetic is because we destroyed them and everyone they called in to back them up last night and over the past few days.  

They are and have been looking for someone as an in, into the Zion factions.  Someone they can whisper when the events start and say "Hey man how's it going, what do you know about x,y,z"  

Their hatred of us has not stopped of that be certain.  I would tell you exactly how I know this but there are some things that can not be shared with the general public, and we all know why.  

Apoth will be the last person to stop the hate.  Voyle was one of the main guys with the SIG's along with Apoth, and Grep, and others.  I'm not saying they probably don't want some peace, they just want it for the wrong reasons, the main one probably being because we slaughter them whenever we see them, and secondly because they know when the event goes down we'll be the one on top of it.  Wait and see next week when the event starts, soon as your signed on you'll get a /t from them wanting help.

Go ahead, make my day.

Anonymous

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2005, 02:12:19 pm »
People are dumb! They no nothing but what they think, they never try to seek understanding new horizons. So therefore they are blinded by their stupidity!

Woodgrain

Anonymous

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2005, 03:43:31 pm »
Yea i guess i just bought it guilty as charged.  I saw the daily dose of fake people coming into ts and realized nothing changes.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2005, 04:17:32 pm »
Yeah it is unfortunate, but the Illuminati are now just all about the hate

Go ahead, make my day.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat