Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Look forward to the future...  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Anamodiel

• Staff
    • View Profile
Look forward to the future...
« on: December 12, 2011, 12:59:05 pm »
Tomorrow begins a new chapter in our history as Angels.

We will put an indelible mark in the Galactic Republic in a way only we can. We are the best, as many of you are beginning to realize, but it's finally time to prove it. It's finally time to transform our words into actions. You're going to work harder than you ever worked before. But that's fine, we'll just get tougher with it! If a person grits his teeth and shows real determination, failure is not an option. That's how winning is done! And winners we will be. Together, we will be known as one of the greatest guilds to ever grace the Halls of Coruscant, and the Sith will curse the day we created the Signal. The energy and the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will bring light to the Republic and all who serve it-and the glow from that fire can truly extinguish the darkness the Sith are attempting to bring.  

In your hands, together, more than any one of us alone, will rest the final success or failure of our course. Since this group was founded by Tbone, each Order of Angels has been summoned to give testimony to our greatness. Now it's your turn. Together, we must also continue to work together to be the best. That means putting your guild before yourself. That means contributing in ways that you might not otherwise. That means devoting as much time as you can to eradicating the Sith threat. Not only must our superior minds and abilities be stimulated in every possible way, but their means of execution must be expanded, improved, and varied.

So, let us mark this day with remembrance of who we are and how far we have traveled. With all the creative energy at our command, let us begin a new era. Let us renew our determination, our courage, and our strength. Let us look forward to the future, toward the light... toward freedom. Revel in our past accomplishments, as tomorrow's will be even greater.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mny44uG0F5M

I'm obviously not a very prolific writer, and those of you well versed in speeches will know that I lifted a good number of sentences and phrases from many different speeches and tailored them to us. Points to those who can pick out some of the sentences without using Google.

...And we will strike down upon those of Darkness, with great vengeance and Furious Anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Re: Look forward to the future...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 01:13:14 pm »
...You should have at least linked to the Director's Cut ;)

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 02:28:11 pm »
or the time stamp of my brilliant acting:)

However, on a serious note, please could everyone have in mind that when we said we dont do trash talking or griefing in your interview - we meant it.

Look to your masters or the more long standing members for what is expected of you (and have fun!) and for any help or issues you might have.

Offline Aracher

• Soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 03:45:37 pm »
I really look forward to working with you guys! it will be nice to be part of a serious RP guild again, its always so hard to find them in most MMO's recently because everyone just laughs at any atempt to role play but with you guys I know I'll love it.

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 06:14:31 pm »
Chills.  Every time I watch it man.  Chills.
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online