Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Yay! More FA bashing. (Everyone read)  (Read 3770 times)

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Yay! More FA bashing. (Everyone read)
« on: September 22, 2005, 10:10:19 am »
http://mxoboards.station.sony.com/matrix/board/message?board.id=vectorgeneral&message.id=8767

I grow tried of this.

First off, please no one post any kind of reply, let them only use the fuel that they have now. They will quickly run out of it.

Second, we don't need to stoop to their level to win this battle. We didn't do it before, and they got banned in their own time. I assure you, it will happen again if you will just let it. (Which reminds me, maybe we should try and just stop posting again, when they grow bored they move on, and they'll most likely move on to something that gets them banned again. The pen is mighter then the sword)
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 11:22:21 am »
It's quite interesting that only some people are tagging FA onto that.
Others seem to have had a chat with V before, and pinning it to him personally :)

Nothing special there, people ARE finding it difficult to moan about us now.
I like how some one mentions that we were caught sploiting... lol, they all think they know whats been going on because some one posts their thoughts and proclaims it as truth. lol... so sad to see so many gullible people.

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sullycentral.net
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2005, 11:25:08 am »
about your second poind: already there... its not worth my time posting on those forums.

Offline Kosila

• Angelic Wrath
    • View Profile
    • http://thefuriousangels.com
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2005, 11:41:05 am »
Please do not swear or reply immaturely to any tell from anyone.

We want FA to be known for our strength in battle. If someone wants to run away or chicken out, then they have already admitted that you're better. Don't /t them to talk cheap and stick it in their face. That's immature.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2005, 12:25:48 pm »
Ok, first of all, from reading that, it seems that Aggie is the one who /t Vekai first. He is making it seem like Vekai /t him and talked crap. "...don't bother messaging to me anymore after I post this." Granted, we'll never know unless we talk to him about this.

Regardless, we were warned about not talking to VV or any other people not in this faction as it would lead to more trouble and, unfortunately, look what happened. A serious talk needs to happen about this. Stupid running off of the mouth like this is the reason why a lot of people hate us and this doesn't help the matter at all. Please, try and keep the game calm and fun, there is no need to insult other players and such; keep it clean.

Interesting fact: Whenever one FA does something, it's "FA is a bunch of immature pricks...blah blah blah." When a merv or machine does the same thing, it's either accepted or that PERSON is called a prick, noob,a-hole, etc. Our "bad" rep seems to linger longer than anything else.

-Generalization, the sign of true immaturity and lack of thinking.
-Talk slowly but think quickly.
-In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
-Don't judge people by their relatives.

lol Just some helpful advice, since there is no use posting it in that thread to help them. They'd just turn it around and prove me right.

Offline Eroz

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2005, 01:07:08 pm »
Hell, at first I just figure it was the first wave of photoshoped images. I just wanted to make the point, no one needs to post in the topic.
"Have you ever tried to dismantle a snowball?" - Linus, Peanut's Gang.

Offline Bellthazor

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2005, 01:09:47 pm »
We need to stop responding everytime a merv or machine talks crap about us. All we do is let them know they are getting to us which is exactly  what they want. It takes a mature person to ignore them. we need to start letting our actions speak for us rather than running off at the keyboard everytime one of them makes a comment about skill, the faction or you personally(they don't really know you). If one of them piss you off with a comment hunt them down ingame and kill them. They will start to get the picture (maybe).

Anyways, the more we respond to them thats just more ammunition we give them. SO STOP! My apologies for rambling.

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2005, 01:29:35 pm »
I think it's safe to say that whatever you do or say in-game or on forums reflects on the entire faction.  You can say something like "What I'm saying is on behalf of myself, not my faction", but people will still attribute it to the rest of us.  If one of us talks trash, then all of FA is deemed "Immature kids".  If one of us exploits, intentionally or not, then all of FA is deemed "Sploiters".  People pay more attention to our faction tag than they care about who we are individually.  We can defend ourselves until we're blue in the face, but people are still going to think what they want.

I've never understood trash talking.  My mind just can't compute as to what it solves, so I simply don't do it.  We're all swimming in the same water.  We have nothing to prove to one another.

This isn't directed at Vekai personally, or anyone specifically.  I have mad respect for everyone here.  I just hate to see FA's name dragged through the dirt because of something as small and impertinent as trash talk, regardless of who starts it.

Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2005, 02:58:23 pm »
Vector, the server the mods forgot.

Edit: I think we should just make a flame FA thread, that way we won't see 100 of these threads show up every day :p

Offline Jeyk

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.followtheangel.org
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2005, 04:30:05 pm »
Just let them collect mold in their stagnant state of stupidity, I'm sure they'll get the proverbial whip cracked on their asses in due time.

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/Inner_Fatman
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2005, 06:47:59 pm »
haha... Tiz.. MWahaha.. if we make fun of ourselves or start one for them to comment on... I think it would take away all the fun they have of starting the flame FA threads... HAHAHAA... BRILLIANT.. I CONCUR with TIZONA

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2005, 06:52:06 pm »
get on there and be like... RAbble rabble... FA always working together to "gank" me... so freakin organized.... If I wasn't level 50 and had nothing better to do than complain I might try to organize my faction to return the favor... RABBLE RABBLE...

SIDENOTE: sorry guys.. been awake for the second straight day and I don't get off work till 4 AM est... SAWEET... oh crap... I have class at 9 AM est... I think I need some more energy drink... w00t...

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2005, 08:07:48 pm »
I wanted to post this, but I'm not going to.

"Vekai and Aggie's problems aren't mine, so keep me out of it.

Aggie pming him to provoke an argument and engaging in it for that long is just as bad as Vekai's behavior, if anything... I mean it's not even an argument about anything in particular, it's just the both of you ranting and boasting to each other.  We'll deal with him in our own way, but what's with you pming someone you consider a "noob" to tell him's he a "noob"only to end up engaging in such a ridiculous argument like one. So I'm failing to see the point you're trying to make by being a hypocrite. I don't agree with Vekai in this situation or his statements either, but that's because I'm not him, and I'm entitled to being an individual and I don't need to be classed under any cateogory or stereotype, and he is entitled to being his own individual with his own set of opinions and ways of doing things, but yet you still argued with his statements for what reasons?

Do not insult the whole org either, and if it's so bad, you shouldn't have a problem, nor do you need to point out the so called obviousness of the truth huh?

In fact, if you have problems with individuals or factions, why bring a whole organization into it. This game was and still isn't about OvO to me. If a few factions from every org want to go at it, go for it, but I think we're all guilty of bringing the organizations too far into battles that should exist only between rival factions, because OvO has been taken to the point of contradicting the storyline and the point of this game."

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2005, 01:38:33 am »
OoOo...Aggie has some thoughts that penetrate right to the core of the matter with VV and others:

"Yes, you are right, everyone is leaving zion because of Tbone..... lmao....

Here's exactly what is goin down. You know why people hate the hell out of Microsoft? It's because they are so successfull. That's it. That's the entire reason.

I would venture to say that that is exactly what is going on here. You people conjure up these rediculously out of this world conspiracies in your minds to justify your blind hatred of FA.

Yes, I am not privy to every interaction Tbone and gang have had, but I will tell you this. I know enough FA to know that if he were really as you say, they would leave in a heartbeat.

But I guess you are going to say "tbone has em fooled" because you are blinded by your almost psychopathic hatred for him.

Same goes for the zion factions that hate em. They invent these outlandish excuses in their minds to hate FA, but the really hate em because they are 20 times the faction that they will ever be, and they suffer from envy.

Truth be told, VV is a FA wannabe. "

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2005, 01:41:35 am »
wow... Aggie said that...

edit//: *tear*

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024