Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Testimony from Cpt. Analyze  (Read 3225 times)

Anonymous

Testimony from Cpt. Analyze
« on: May 10, 2004, 11:20:27 am »
Hey guys this is that testimony from Captain Anaylze that I was telling you about. He seems really loyal, and I think it'd be great if we can help him out in any way.

Hey Bro,

Thankx for telling me your story bro, although I have joined the FA, I DO wanna help you with like you know whatever you need and whateer. Just get back to me if you need anything.v

Previous Message:

Well I'll give you some info about what happened.

The HvCFT Excelsior started up by Spartan. Nobody had replied, he was trying to get members for about a week. I liked the idea, the roleplaying he used, so I joined up first. I became an XO (First Officer under him) and soon others joined.

Originally we had planned for the one ship and 10 members or so. But things got off to a hit, so we started a new ship. They decided to name her the HvCFT Trinity, after a hero who died to save Zion. I was made Captain because of my previous rank and because of my leadership skills (I was like the Captain, if you will, when Spartan was not around).

Soon after, we introduced a new ship, the HvCFT Gungnir. Wyrdawg was Captain.

We were supposed to stay at three ships, no more. However, Spartan craved power. Funny, because this was even before Christmas and it was weird seeing someone want power even before beta. He said he would lead all the Zionist guilds in a discussion about a leader for all Zionist guilds.

Well he started to not show up for about 3 weeks, I was the most active Captain at the time and we lost over half our members during the Christmas holidays. Everyone got pretty pissed at Spartan, they thought he left us. So they wanted a mutiny and wanted to get rid of him. I objected, though.

Spartan did come back, and with him came trouble. Things changed, he just went crazy and it was like a dictatorship almost.

Now that wasn't the big problem. The problem was when Wyrdawg (Captain of the Gungnir) and Spartan wanted to add 2 or 3 new ships to the guild. We didn't have the members, nor did I want to grow so big. I wanted a small clan, basically.

They wanted me out if I didn't go with them on the new change to the Illuminati (that is the name that we brought in once we got multiple ships) and I got into a fight in the chat with one of Wyrdawg's "spies� so he had it and he banned me. But not before deleting the entire message boards and then blaming it on me. Wyrdawg had a few members and non-members watching and reporting back everything said on MSN, AIM, and our own chat.

It was absurd, I wasn't even on the site that morning when it happened. I found out I was banned when I tried signing in, and on MSN they all wanted to know "why I did it� and my story.

Wyrdawg started sending me immature e-mails about how I am a, "pussy, bitch, punk,� and many other things.

I took my ship with me and I've just now started her back up. I had a few of my crew leave with me, they'll hopefully join us soon.

The Illuminati also had many immature, racist, and sexiest members. They would be cracking racist jokes all the time and I was the only admin to try to shut them up.

Now I am sorry about the length and this will probably seem drawn out, but you wanted the story, eh?

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2004, 11:26:07 am »
Analyze has in no way handled the situation in a mature manner. If you check his posts on the MxO forums, he goes around spreading propoganda about the Illuminati. He tried to convince me that the Illuminati had turned Machinist (except for his ship, of course), but he was lying to me. I don't tolerate liars, and, based on my previous experience with this character, he's probably lying in his story too. I don't trust Analyze nor feel the need to help him. Perhaps he was mistreated, but he did not react in a mature way. We will not be involved in any high school drama of this kind.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2004, 03:36:45 pm »
wow thats deep. though i agree with Tbone. he isn't acting at all mature about it but his story could have possibly fooled eclipse if eclipse didn't notice the MxO boards.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2004, 05:33:55 pm »
True Angelo.......I'm not completely sure tho more then usual there's truth to every rumor

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2004, 05:41:14 pm »
As far as I can tell, I agaree with most of what TBone .  He has been messing about on the Mxo Board in various posts. Not quite sure what exactly his agenda is.  Anyway aslong as we are weary we will avoid lies and deciet

Anonymous

wow
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2004, 05:55:06 pm »
well i agree with Tbone, but i do have to note something about the illuminati however u spell it, what does that have to do with MxO? isn't that the secret guild in the TV show Alias? hmmm just curious, i know the last part of its right, but about the first part who knows....

Zink

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2004, 08:27:41 pm »
actually the Illuminati is a Underground" real life organization, and although it is true that it exists, many think major business leaders got theri power throught the organization alone(its like an elite ivy leauge fraternity.)

And ya analyze is a dick on the MxO forums. Personally i dont like the Illuminati at all, i was in their clan for a few days until i joined FA, but you dont go all freakin propaganda crzy about an MxO guild being punks. Its just not worth it.

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2004, 11:03:41 pm »
From what i've seen and posts i've read, my guess is the illuminati will die out because of internal fights and what not. This could even happen before the game releases if the type of stuff Analyze was talking about is happening. I say we stay away from becoming involved in their affarirs in order to keep it from hurting our faction as well.

Offline likwidtek

• RIFTER
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://omeganerd.com
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2004, 01:22:47 am »
agreed.  We need to focus on us.  It will only make us stronger.  Let's put all this creative energy into fun stuff!  :)
"To the darkened skies once more and ever onward."

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2004, 04:52:45 am »
i agree with ya guyz, after all what's he had done i think it would be stupid to belive him...

Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2004, 05:53:23 am »
The only place i know the illuminati is from the first tomb raider movie. so there had to be som truth in them being real.

on the subject of him, i dont think he should be allowed in if what every1 here says is true then, it speaks for itself.

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 [30]

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 42