Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: AHHHHHHHHH  (Read 2746 times)

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« on: November 24, 2004, 07:27:33 pm »
i'm going through withdrawl!!!! **cries**

so i went home from school and forgot to make a "going away" thread .... so here is it .... i'm away!!! **tear** .... but i'm coming back friday night!! w00tage!

so my step-dad screwed up his old computer and got a new one .... i'm so proud he got linux!! cept he doesn't know how to use it!! .... i can't install anything (ESPECIALLY aim ... he gets so pissed!) .... so i can't talk to anyone (since aim express won't work) .... just emails and forums (suckbutt!) ... oh and we're still on dial-up at home .... yeah ... grrr-ness

umm .... oh yeah!!! everyone watch tv tomorrow morning 9-11am (central time)!!!!!! i'll be on TV!! my high school band (seneca marching irish) is marching in the chicago state street parade, and i got asked to go cuz i'm just that awesome, and the band has no mellos **sniff** .... so yeah!! go band!! :D

so far break has consisted of sleeping and eating, visiting with friends at home (err .... the whole 5 people i keep in touch with at home, including our old friend sevker ... i don't care if you don't like him, he's mah homie) .... and SATURDAY I GET TO SEE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IN INDIANAPOLIS!!! (can ya tell i'm a bit excited??)

so ... yeah .... that's about all i got since i can't get on TS or AIM or ANYTHING except hmmmm email and this and my online journal dealy .... so leave some love for when i return friday, cuz i'm off to bed (yeah it's only 730pm but i have to be on a bus at 4am)

p.s. this thread is completely useless except for those of you stalking me ... good luck with that ... ;)

p.p.s. IT'S SNOWING!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2004, 08:26:56 pm »
Quote from: "GrimKitten"

p.s. this thread is completely useless except for those of you stalking me ... good luck with that ... ;)

So it only applies to me, eh? I, too, am home for the holidays. I'll return Saturday or Sunday. Right now I'm looking at //voice seeing all the happy people. Sadness...

I hope to see Phantom as soon as it is out!

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2004, 08:34:10 pm »
You get to come see my great state of Indiana, eh? Have fun, I'm going back outside to playin the snow :)

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2004, 09:42:08 pm »
Snow! Grr! I haven't seen snow in years :(

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 10:03:11 pm »
The only thing my high school band is special enough to do is play in parades and one fieldshow... :(

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 10:05:11 pm »
Indiana? Pfft, that's my state. Corn/Crystal Meth capitol of the world! See ya later Grim.

I'll be leaving too, tomorrow and I'll most likely be back on Friday. Yep, goin' up state to see thy relatives.

Offline Broin

• Second-in-Command
  • VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2004, 10:31:43 pm »
It seems we have several Hoosiers here in the clan  :D

Go ahead, make my day.

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2004, 02:16:51 am »
like always, i eat, sleep and breath computer so ill be here for the holidays. if ya bored ill be on to play a game or 2 later tbone and later grim, gl hopefully ill cya in the parade, ill be watching....>:)

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2004, 05:56:28 am »
Wait you haven't gotten ur snow yet Natuan? That sucks cause e got our a while ago, eh?

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2004, 06:57:37 am »
Ok, I must of really missed something. What holiday are you all enjoying which I don't get. I mean, I don't get bank holidays anyway, but what is this?

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2004, 09:18:43 am »
Ozari, I live in Florida. That means the only "White Christmas" I'd get would be going down to the beach and see the white sand there.

Ajax, our holiday is Thanksgiving. Well, the Canadians don't get it right now, because they stole our holiday and put it in October because they can't read calendars.

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2004, 10:42:22 am »
*snickers* Idjit...
I know what you mean, Natuan. We don't get snow here, either. Just gets cold.

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2004, 11:03:01 am »
Tbone is Phantom the one about Phantom of the opera, because if it is I know a girl who stars in it.  Her first scene is a close up.  She goes to my college.

Edit: I shortened your title because it was ridiculously large.

Offline Tbone

• FA FOUNDER
  • Administrator
  • Probably Rifting
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thefuriousangels.com
AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2004, 03:18:16 pm »
Yes, Oronos, it is the Phantom of the Opera. Your friend and I should talk ;-)

Ajax, Thanksgiving is an American holiday. Apparently the pilgrims started it. We had just started forming colonies and I think we had gotten through a hard time or something and so we decided to have a feast. You often will see turkeys, pilgrims, and even indians associated with Thanksgiving. The purpose was to thank God for the things that you had.

Anonymous

AHHHHHHHHH
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2004, 04:25:04 pm »
Another religious celebration that has been utilised by these capitolist governments into nothing more than turkey and presents (if you give presents) on Thanksgiving.

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
[19] 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 19