Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: Jackson Result  (Read 2622 times)

Offline Styan

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sullycentral.net
Jackson Result
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2005, 11:43:09 pm »
haha... wow

Anonymous

Jackson Result
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2005, 02:07:46 am »
He's still guity in my book......

Offline Ketamininja

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Jackson Result
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2005, 03:33:26 am »
I don't think fame or cash has antything to do with this. He' skint now. And everyone looked at him as if he was guilty.
I have faith in the justice system - sure it might not get it right every time, but as soon as we start questioning it (without offering another solution), then there is no point to it anymore.

If my child was abused, that man would be going to Jail. I would never accept an out of court settlement, just so I could live well, and that the man could walk free and abuse again. No. Jordy Chandler's parents should have gone all the way. The fact they didn't suggests, at least to me, that they were after the money. Sorry, my childs well-being, and the fact justice would be done would be my issue (hey probably win the same money anyway).

Going on from this.... the evidence wasn't there.
Jacko had a bad interview with Martin Bashir, the UK journalist. Jacko may still sue Granada TV because they promised to let him vet the footage before being shown - never happened. During this interview, he was talking about sleeping in the same bed. He was holding hands with Jordy. He talked about sharing love.

Only then did the LA police department actually decide to investigate the situation.
No physical abuse was found. No reports to police at time.
Inconsistant stories from the accusers.

Kidnapped, and couldn't leave - except on a few occasions where she could leave the Neverland and come back freely. Uh-huh. Jordy told others that "nothing inappropriate ever happened" before the trial. OK which is truth?

The fact is I don't know, I put faith into a system that barely hold together. Justice. And I like to think that it was correct here. I see no way that those jurors could have been corrupted. They would have been just like the rest of us. Hopefully. :)

I'm a total frickin rock star from mars.
C'mon bro, I got tiger blood.

Offline Heironymus

• Angelic Fury
    • View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/Inner_Fatman
Jackson Result
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2005, 10:38:55 am »
Have you seen this, have your heard about this... the jurors said they were freaked out by the mother because she "looked" at them... where as all the other testamonies they were ignored... .. haha.. seriously... um... lets say that the abuse is true... wouldn't you expect the mother to look at the jurors and plead her testamony to them... DUH... my thoughts are this.. there should be professional jurors... unfortunatly that will never happen... but going on what Keta said... if I had kids.. and they were really abused... it would take several armed security guards to keep me away from the abuser... and Jacko is BROkE... according to statements he is 100 mil in debt... his only source of income is the Beatles songs... and apparently.. according to his interview wiht dateline or someone spends around 32 mil a year... that is a lot of freaking money to be in debt... if only he would annouce it then perhaps people would stop going after him for money??? perhaps...... sorry.. I am rambling after 3 hours of sleep...

Anonymous

Jackson Result
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2005, 10:47:48 am »
so ....

ummmm .....

how bout dem bears .... heard they traded off urlacher ..... dorks ^_^

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
Jackson Result
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 11:28:45 am »
WHAT?! Fuck the Bears! Fuck the whole NFL system! Damn the man! What's this world comming to?! What are those coaches thinking?! Can't they see the obviousness of the truth? Can they see what the media has been saying for years? Can they see that Brian had the BEST NAME IN THE WORLD!

Anonymous

Jackson Result
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2005, 12:56:22 pm »

Anonymous

Jackson Result
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2005, 08:41:46 pm »
I like Michael Jackson as a performer and an artist.  At one time, I would have wanted to meet him.  Dude's got some serious issues and may be a briliant businessman as well as a brilliant artist but he doesn't have the common sense in his personal life to stay away from even the appearance of wrong doing.  He's got to know that he's one of the most watch individuals in the world.  STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THE LITTLE BOYS, DUMB ASS!  Well, its as simple as that for most of us, but I think he is living most of his adult life as a child in many areas of his life.

Do I think he did it?  I think he's done some inappropriate things and his pattern of behavior with little boys should tell people that something is amiss, but it all comes down to proving these things BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT.

I think he needs at least an ass whoopin' just for putting himself in that position.  He needs to get his shit together, leave the damned kids alone and get his head back into his career.  It might not ever be the same career as it was previously, but it'll damn sure keep him out of jail.

Anonymous

Jackson Result
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2005, 09:49:32 pm »
a brilliant businessman? I suppose if getting away with being $400 mil or whatever in debt is being a brilliant businessman...

Offline Fuse

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lostlocalhost.com
Jackson Result
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2005, 09:59:41 pm »
He still makes more ina  year than I will in a lifetime.

Anonymous

Jackson Result
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2005, 11:19:01 pm »
Quote from: "Heironymus"
Have you seen this, have your heard about this... the jurors said they were freaked out by the mother because she "looked" at them... where as all the other testamonies they were ignored... .. haha.. seriously... um... lets say that the abuse is true... wouldn't you expect the mother to look at the jurors and plead her testamony to them... DUH... my thoughts are this.. there should be professional jurors... unfortunatly that will never happen... but going on what Keta said... if I had kids.. and they were really abused... it would take several armed security guards to keep me away from the abuser... and Jacko is BROkE... according to statements he is 100 mil in debt... his only source of income is the Beatles songs... and apparently.. according to his interview wiht dateline or someone spends around 32 mil a year... that is a lot of freaking money to be in debt... if only he would annouce it then perhaps people would stop going after him for money??? perhaps...... sorry.. I am rambling after 3 hours of sleep...

no she pointed and yelled at them with her fingers...

the prosecutors even played a nice game of jury picking, they got an honest one.

no he makes more money from the beatles albums on top of everything he is already worth, not just the beatles but 50% of sony music catalog... im sure he doesn't mind being broke cuz he's got fortress on the case now.

he owes around 267 mil or something, pays back around 30mil a year...but i dont know how he's gonna combat all that interest every year lol.

Offline Manic Velocity

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
    • Pod Goo & Tonic
Jackson Result
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2005, 10:54:15 am »
No doubt the guy needs some psychiatric care.  My theory is that he is trying to live a childhood he never had after being tossed into the music business by an abusive father.  He surrounds himself with children because in Jackson's mind, he's the same age as these kids.

But moreso, the parents of these kids need to be looked at.  I don't care how famous someone is, a good parent doesn't let their children sleep in another adult's bed.

Just because the guy is a freak show doesn't mean he molests children.  Child molestation is probably the most serious charge you can bring against someone in this country and it has to be determined beyond a shadow of a doubt.  You better have some pretty rock hard evidence before you charge someone with that.  The fact is, the evidence just wasn't there.  He didn't get off because he's a celebrity.  He got off because the prosecution couldn't prove with the evidence provided that he molested anyone.

I don't know if justice was served or not.  I work with a bunch of people who think he's guilty, but ask them why they think that and they can't give you a straight answer.  It's all speculation and heresay.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
Jackson Result
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2005, 12:10:46 pm »
"Michael Jackson has many faces, none of which look guilty to me.  You have to look at the EYES, and not the noses.  he wrote "thriller"...."thriller"" ---- Dave Chappelle

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 17