Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: DE Event Proposal.  (Read 1019 times)

Anonymous

DE Event Proposal.
« on: March 22, 2007, 08:10:22 pm »
I thought I'd throw this up for those who might be remotely interested. I know a few of us have, in the past, participated in the Vector Olypics, etc. that they've thrown and I figured some of you might be interested in this. Sounded a little incomplete and confusing to me.

Need a team of 6 preferably (at the very least, 4). One person needs to have both rez and decompile loaded - that person must have a full inventory, and stacks of items to decompile (I can help with that). He is not allowed to buff or heal anyone. Your team will set up an ambush at the blue circles indicated on the map, on the upper level. This is the 2nd level of the hideout, not counting the 'lounge'. There will be code bits on the floor  on the lower level, so you will be able to keep an eye on them and jump down to attack people when they stop to pick them up. Please do not let anyone know ahead of time that code bits are part of this event, we want to keep people from cheating by loading up their code bits before they come (kind of takes away from the fun of it). So you'll only have 5 fighting people on your team, try not to let your coder/rezzer die because that'll interfere with your job - he's just there to keep the flow going, and if your team is killed off (except for him), he is then supposed to decompile an item to give out extra code bits to the group that got you. If he can rez the people who just died, that's fine, up to you if you want to do that or not. If he chooses not to, then please don't interfere with reds getting rezzed by their own people. Feel free to kill them again afterward though ;)

Once the bits on the lower floor are gone, your coder can make more there for more ambushes. If zions come and claim them, obviously let them pass, but don't code up more for them, wait til they're gone to make more. If they see you, just tell them to move along.

Now as for your people who are just going to play at this (who won't know anything about what the ambush team is doing until play time)....rules are as follows - no pills, no boosters, no patcher daemons, no buffing/healing, rezzing is okay. Free up some inventory space, up to 2 pages (prob not that much, but can dream, lol). They aren't to know about the code bits, or the location (which is the kaede orchid baths hideout, btw).

Any questions? lol I think I covered everything but probably left something out. Oh yeah, the reason for the meeting is because the mervs have (supposedly - this is just an excuse to get the event going) gotten information on the machines that they want to share with zion, to open their eyes to the evilness of the toasters or some such ;)

If anyone is GOING to be there, please let me know. Don't say yes and not deliver. :) I believe the event start at 5:30pm or 6:30pm EST. I'll make sure though.

Anonymous

Re: DE Event Proposal.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 04:44:19 am »
Uh?

And no, I won't be attending.  What day is it?

Offline Pirus

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 05:14:44 am »
umm ok? this is weird lol

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 03:53:24 pm »
Quote from: "Pirus"
umm ok? this is weird lol

How so?

Offline NoCry

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 05:07:27 pm »
sorry; i dont understand it.

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2007, 05:50:19 pm »
I agree it was a little un-organized on their behalf, which is unusal to me, but I was asked to post it so I did. :)

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 235