Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: The Naruto Thread  (Read 60792 times)

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2005, 10:52:50 pm »
Dude, the torrent files come just as the dvd box sets; 25 episodes per bundle (A-One is the best). Get that and if you have DSL, which im sure you do, it would take no more than a day to get 25 episodes. It really is not that hard, all you do is click some buttons and wait around. Sheesh man, maybe you should be Shikamaru of this faction LMAO. I still dont know why you're so hell bent on spending money when there is plenty of free opportunities out there. Were tryna help you get these episodes for free man, take advantage of that.

PS Mega City has big buildings, I like food, bye.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2005, 11:06:17 pm »
LOL Im just trying to find the quickest way to get em.  I actually have class most of the day tomorrow so il punch out the first 25 while im away.  Im not set on spending money just was an offer if someone wanted to do it for me.  Anyways should be getting my imported games soon!

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2005, 05:26:42 am »
Quote from: "ArchNemesis"
wasn't there a dbz/Naruto/One piece Fighting game?? Don't know if that's the PSP game that orien was refering to...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/boombye/jump_stars.jpg

in that pic, look for a mug at the bottom left..*drools* I wish I could drink my coffee out of that every morning..its a manga styled mug with all the popular jump stars.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2005, 07:27:30 am »
The only thing that strikes me odd is in the Neo Gai Team picture, pic of Lee, Ten-Ten, and Neji later on, why the hell does Neji have like arab or muslim robes on? Did he like take a cue from Gara's wardrobe or something?

Actually they always struck me as the team with much influence from chinese themes...TenTen with her chinese styled outfit.. Then Gai and Rock Lee with their bruce lee mannerisms and fob haircut.  Neji seemed the most different out of all of them..But now he got a nice new outfit that helps him fit in more with the team..It looks like  a combination of northern japanese priest outfit with a hint of a chinese theme to it...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/boombye/team_gai.jpg

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2005, 09:00:53 am »
Yeah man, it looks funny though man. When i first saw it, i thought he looked like a chick. lol But after seeing it a few times, it looks really cool. It fits his stoic and badass mentality.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2005, 12:48:07 pm »
plus his style is very similar to eagle claw fist kung fu..so it's about time he got a new change of clothing that doesn't make him look so futuristic...

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2005, 03:15:42 pm »
It just doesnt like me left it going for 5 hours this morning without anything else running and it only did like 8%!!!  Im begging for someone to burn them for me at this rate il hit 120 by the middle of may.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2005, 10:47:12 pm »
Sorry for the double post but i did some damage to the 100's today on animationmax.com They are RP files but surprising crystal clear quality! Now if i could just find a DD site that doesnt want a 3 dollar donation a month to get PLUS dls of 1-100.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
The Naruto Thread
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2005, 10:52:47 pm »
sexy new ava... that's all i have to say about that

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2005, 11:25:47 pm »
Yeah, I think I mentioned this already, but I have all of the currently released Naruto games in my possession (except GNT:1, because it's worthless).

I use the handy little Swap-Disc/Slide-Card combo to play the Narutimett Hero games on PS2, and the FreeLoader Swap Disc dealy for the GC games (is there any other way?)

So, I've played through pretty much all of them completely, therefore feel free to ask me any questions If you're confused or just want to know how awesome they are.

(PS: Funny that you refer to Gai/Lee as having "Bruce Lee mannerisms", Boom, because before my group of friends had seen the series and were playing the game with me, they all called him "Bruce Lee" for lack of a better or known name)

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2005, 02:36:40 am »
if you've been trying to dl them with bt, i hope you've had your firewall off too..

like for zone alarm, when i load my comp, i have to turn it on and then shut it off, to disable vsmon.exe, so i can download stuff..

oh and midnight, where did you get your swap-disc/slide-disc thing?

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
The Naruto Thread
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2005, 06:31:42 am »
i too would like to know about the slide disc thingy.. And yes midnight there is another way but it's far too compicated and way too much of a hassle if you just wanna play Naruto GNT3

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2005, 08:24:49 am »
"sexy new ava... that's all I have to say about that" - Arch

You're sick Arch. How can you think that female abuse is sexy? That's a shame you feel that way. tisk tisk. You better watch out Professor, I think Arch would like to see your girl get her ass kicked again and that's not cool. lol But seriously, nice avatar Orien. About time  we got another Neji avatar up this heezy. You better watch out though Professor, I'm getting a lot better with Neji in GNT3 so I wouldnt take too much more crap. We just all need to pwn Orien then when he gets it, right? Everyone rally against Orien!!!!!!! HAHA...Bicurious.

"Hard work deserves... PROOOOMOTIONNNNNNNs!!!!!!!!!!! And a raise?.............................................. PROOOOMOTIONNNNNNS!!!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2005, 11:28:12 am »
The slide card tutorial i read made it look so freakin easy im going to have to get one too. Go to modchip.com they have one there for like 25 bucks.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2005, 03:48:42 pm »
Orien turn back, there is still time. Xtreem knows not of what he speaks, and Neji just got in a lucky hit against Hinata(Still a cool avatar, even if it hurts me to watch it).

Just wait until I get my copy next month and start my ninja training. We will see how well Neji and Lee stand before Shikamaru and Hinata. Of course Orien will be the designated punching bag, he can be Sakura or Chouji ;)

* Discord

Calendar

April 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 [29] 30

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 41