Quest 2 Link Best Settings (Finally Better Than Rift S) by Tbone
[November 27, 2023, 04:57:46 pm]

randomness by Jeyk
[November 27, 2023, 09:42:30 am]

New PC for Oculus Rift (Purchased!) by Tbone
[December 01, 2022, 12:02:55 pm]

Stability Issues with CPU/RAM/Mobo by Tbone
[November 30, 2022, 12:34:56 pm]

Author Topic: The Naruto Thread  (Read 60930 times)

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2005, 05:27:14 pm »
What? I didnt sign up for the abuse! lol  Just wait the underdog, me will take you all on!

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
The Naruto Thread
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2005, 07:43:13 pm »
Hehe, I have been slacking a bit with the game but don't worry... should the time come i assure you i will be in the SPRINGTIME OF MY YOUTH!!!!!
 YOOOO!!!!

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2005, 08:02:22 pm »
Episode Download Update:  I know have 81-129 go me!!  The series makes more sense now lol.  Idate is a big cry baby i cant stand him.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
The Naruto Thread
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2005, 10:19:27 pm »
dude you're watching em backwards??? WAHH!!! don't ruin it for yourself :P

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #49 on: April 13, 2005, 10:26:07 pm »
Its the only way i can get em no one has 1-80 unless i donate money.  I hate torrents they are so damn slow and i have my firewall down when i do em too.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2005, 11:39:29 pm »
Boom: If I remember correctly, I nabbed it at Modchip.com
But, there was some other site that had it that wasn't nearly as shady as Modchip.com
The package took 4x as long to get here as they said it did, and they didn't respond to my numerous e-mails asking where it was and why it wasn't here yet. I'll look through my favorites to see if I can find it, because I seem to remember them selling it for even cheaper.

Arch: You've got your consoles mixed up. GNT3 is the gamecube fighter game. To play it, you need "FreeLoader", which is just one disc that you put in first and then take out by opening the top of the cube and putting the real game in.  

The swappy/slidy combo thing is used for ps2 games (Narutimett Hero), which essentially involves jimmying open your PS2 door with a oddly shaped piece of plastic after you put the disk in and it works its magic. Sounds kind of scary, but actually isn't that bad. It doesn't void your warrenty at all like modchips do.

Orien: Doesn't surprise me. Naruto's been licensed, if you remember correctly. Things haven't gotten too bad yet, since there still seem to be companies releasing the newer episodes. But I'm guessing once they license the more recent episodes (Maybe they only payed for the early ones, incase the series bombs near the end) they too will be hard to come by.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2005, 11:57:09 pm »
So are you saying Modchip.com isnt worth buying from?  I can prolly get it from another site though.  I couldnt help but watch all the way from 81 to 109 today.  

Rant time: Why doesnt Sasuke see that Sakura is throwing herself at him.  Damn it pisses me off that Sasuke is so set on revenge.  I cant wait to see 130 i want Naruto to kick some sense into him. ok im done.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2005, 05:13:49 pm »
Do you want the logical explanation, or the fangirl explanation?

Both, you say? Alright:

Logical Explanation - Sasuke is so consumed with avenging his clan and killing his brother that he has begun to think of nothing else but what he can do to become more powerful. Obviously, he has lost all care and appreciation for his fellow teammates, especially Sakura. Not even her "love" could stop him.

Fangirl Explanation - Squeeeeeee! He's GAY! That's why! OMG OMG so kawaiiiiii!

I'll let you decide what you want to believe.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2005, 05:31:57 pm »
LoL midnight, great fan girl explanation.

It also helps if you had watched the series from begining to end. Right from the start Sasuke is not all to interested in Sakura, and for good reason. That girl is friggin annoying. The entire team grows close bonds with each other, but Sasuke never really expresses more than comradarie with Sakura despite her constant "SASUKE-KUN"ing.. He is hell bent on revenge with a serious inferiority complex to boot(inspired not only by his brother and father, but by his constant competition with Naruto) which is a big part of why he is the prick you are currently getting to see, but it is a bit easier to empathize when you follow his decline from the begining. I am really interested to see what becomes of that kid, but I wont say any more for fear of spoiler content.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2005, 05:47:54 pm »
He did say thank you before putting Sakura to sleep lol.  That was cold though saying "Even after all this you are still annoying"  After Sakura said how much she loved him.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2005, 06:03:41 pm »
But she IS! Good god that girl is annoying!

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #56 on: April 14, 2005, 09:02:26 pm »
Still cold man.  I feel bad for Naruto hes is obsesed with Sakura and she wants nothing to do with him. Quite the Triangle going on.

Offline ArchNemesis

• VETERAN ANGEL
    • View Profile
The Naruto Thread
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2005, 12:07:23 am »
hmm bah to sakura and sasuke... i say they should have sex and them nuke them from the show... oh and midnight, when i asked about the slippy swappy sex... er... thingy i meant it for the PS2. I was refering to the complicated way of playing GNT3 on GC via Phantasy Start online and a BBA.... Sasuke .... too gay.

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2005, 12:14:07 am »
Sasugay, anyone?

I'd have to /agree with the fact that Sakura is fucking annoying. Her and Ino combined are enough to make you want to rip your ears off.
But she's still decent looking (anyone, remember the hot spring scene in episode 101?).
I'd hit it. Definitely.

This image is the best interpretation of the weird triangle of feelings going on among Team 7 that I have seen to date:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/Midnight364/the_triangle.jpg

Anonymous

The Naruto Thread
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2005, 01:53:44 am »
Yea that was a good scene from behind lol.  She is annoying il give ya that, but 130 was even more annoying another flash back episode.  I want my Naruto v. Sasuke fight!

* Discord

Calendar

May 2024
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

No calendar events were found.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 226